Poll

Would You Marry A Girl Who Has Witnessed The Trauma of Rape?

Yes
5 (55.6%)
No
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Would You Marry A Raped Girl?  (Read 15483 times)

Offline Ahmed

• Creative Baask
Would You Marry A Raped Girl?
« on: December 03, 2006, 01:33:22 AM »
I have seen this question in some forums, the last one being ladyDubai's Dantalbloush forum. I decided to bring it here and see how Baask members respond.

I know most members would not voice their opinions on this question, so I have added a poll. If you dont want to share your opinion on this issue, then just vote in the poll.

As for the question, rape is a reality (Allah forbid and keep us safe and sound). Unfortunately, its a fact that rape victims in our society cannot assimilate into the society as normal members, let alone getting married. Would you reject or refuse to marry a girl just because she has been raped?

Ahmed

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
Re: Would You Marry A Raped Girl?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 12:37:43 PM »
Well Brother
 It is quiet shocking that the very first reply is from a girl...if u have brought the question on the scene then the replies should also be on the scene because if a girl is raped then the rapist is a obviously a boy...then y not a rapist be rejected by a girl...
Well Dear...
let me add a point here hope u dont mind
if a girl (God Forbids) is raped the media, the people, the society even the women themselves make the issue very notorious but no one takes the name of the Man i mean the rapist...
how do u take the word RAPE???? means BY FORCE then what is the "Qasoor" of the poor girl that she shouldnt even get a social life or husband and family??? and it is also seen that mostly that girl is killed then y not the boy if it can be known that A GIRL WAS RAPED then y not THE ONE WHO DID IT...
well im sorry if im harsh but if i see such an issue then i can not control myself that the SAZAA should on the side of the one who commits it rather than being on the side of the victim...
Hey nezoreen baskani nokteren beday bara!!!
Gulzmeen soth e kuth azmank pa tu perbast.

Offline ¨°•√♥ BaReKaHeeR ♥√•°¨

• Maní Zabán , Maní Pajjár
  • Seniour Baask
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 03:34:04 PM »
No i Would Not Marry A Raped Girl !!!

Even though i emphasizes with a victim of rape i will not think about marrieng one !! Simply because the society we live in don't accept that, if i go and marry a raped girl my manhood will be in question !! They will question and raise finger on me and in this case i would be a victim for this society !!

Obviously we all know what kind of society we are living in !! Here People wish to find a reason to talk to about others they are desperate to gossip about others !!

Maybe if circumstance were diffrent i would have married a raped girl !!

Offline ¨°•√♥ BaReKaHeeR ♥√•°¨

• Maní Zabán , Maní Pajjár
  • Seniour Baask
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 03:43:01 PM »
adding To That , It is not just me and the girl who will be vicimized by the society !! Our Children Will Also Be Affected Growing Up In Such Society !! They Will Live in Shame And Probably Lack Self Esteem And Eventually Surrender For Drugs And Other Misbehaviours !!!

Offline Mansoor Alam

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 10:19:04 PM »
Well Brother
 It is quiet shocking that the very first reply is from a girl...if u have brought the question on the scene then the replies should also be on the scene because if a girl is raped then the rapist is a obviously a boy...then y not a rapist be rejected by a girl...
Well Dear...
let me add a point here hope u dont mind
if a girl (God Forbids) is raped the media, the people, the society even the women themselves make the issue very notorious but no one takes the name of the Man i mean the rapist...
how do u take the word RAPE???? means BY FORCE then what is the "Qasoor" of the poor girl that she shouldnt even get a social life or husband and family??? and it is also seen that mostly that girl is killed then y not the boy if it can be known that A GIRL WAS RAPED then y not THE ONE WHO DID IT...
well im sorry if im harsh but if i see such an issue then i can not control myself that the SAZAA should on the side of the one who commits it rather than being on the side of the victim...

well said sis these type of boy must be kill
PROUD 2 BE A BALOCH.