Author Topic: what kind of Friend Are U ?  (Read 41918 times)

Offline Imdad Baloch

• Creative Baask
    • http://www.sagaar.com
Re: what kind of Friend Are U ?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 09:57:40 PM »
I am also here:

SAGITTARIUS E|
Generous to a fault and very helpful, you evidently make a good friend. If friends follow your advise they will be happy. Yes, you can guide them very well. Your intuition comes into full play in friendship. You will do more for them than they do for you. Even if your friends fail you-and many of them will-there will be no resentment and hatred. But your own prejudices will blind you on many occasions.  ^o) With Sagittarius likes and dislikes are intense.  ^o)

Offline مير چا كر MirChakar

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 12:05:35 AM »
LIBRA
You can give good advice to a friend and any friend who follows up will never come to grief. But if you expect Libra to give the heart also, you could be disillusioned. This does not mean that Libra is cold. It only means that you Libreans are often detached. You can be a good friend. It only means that one should not expect the impossible from a Libra. But Libra is excellent company. Libra has finesse and grace. Let me say,Libra is the lubricant in all human relationship.

Offline Ambitious Girl

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 12:26:12 AM »
Capricorn
Once the initial hurdles are crossed, you will prove to be the old faithful. See that snobbery does not come into the way of true friendship. While you may not be very tactful and polished in your manners and talk,you won't fail a friend in an emergency. Try to reach out more, please.
hmmm... may be thats true ....
Let's MakE a NeW JourNey To DiScoVer a NeW WORLD...!

Offline samko

• shan-e-Balochan
  • Semi Seniour Baask
  • shan-e-Balochan
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 12:50:04 PM »
SAGITTARIUS
Generous to a fault and very helpful, you evidently make a good friend. If friends follow your advise they will be happy. Yes, you can guide them very well. Your intuition comes into full play in friendship. You will do more for them than they do for you. Even if your friends fail you-and many of them will-there will be no resentment and hatred. But your own prejudices will blind you on many occasions. With Sagittarius likes and dislikes are intense.                         
Zaiba-e-Balochistan

Offline YaaGii

• LiVe 4 NoThiNg DiE 4 SuMThiNg!
  • Seniour Baask
  • Life without liberty is like a body without spirit
what kind of Friend Are U ?
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 05:27:23 PM »
PISCES
A good friend ,humane, understanding, if slightly unconventional. Yes, you can understand a person intuitively, help him without a show of exuberance.The friendship may have an unworldly touch about it. But your advise should be worth following. A word of warning. Do not expect the impossible here. People have feet of clay and so, I am afraid, do you. Accept them for what they are worth, and let not idealism crowd judgement your innate grace and diplomacy could help save an unpleasant situation.
"I LoVe To WaLk In Rain BcuZ NoBoDy See My Tears"