Author Topic: Can u plz do it for The sake of Balochi??  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
Can u plz do it for The sake of Balochi??
« on: January 21, 2008, 01:30:29 PM »
Salam baaskaN. Omeit eN shoma jodd et.

Many sites on the internet  require you to register (Sign Up) for an account and many of them let you do so for free.While filling the registration form, you may have noticed that in the language selection list(a drop down list containing languages of the world). Does it contain your language?
Did you complaint to the website regarding this?
I think its our responsibility to tell the world that we are also part of this world and our language is a language of this world spoken by millions of people around the globe.

one day i visited a website which required registration. In the registration form, i was asked about my native language. Guess what. I canceled registration because I preferred not to state myself as Urdu or English native speaker, which I am definitely NOT.

So please, next time before you register, drop an email  to the webmaster about this issue. mostly websites have a "contact us" or "Feed back" links to let visitors interact with visitors.

Thats your duty. If I am not mistaken.

Thanks and Regards,
JQ

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Re: Can u plz do it for The sake of Balochi??
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 09:26:01 PM »
we must do it...

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
Re: Can u plz do it for The sake of Balochi??
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 12:24:43 AM »
Braat Junaid Salamt Bate.
   To yak saken sharen cheeze may dema artak may dorostenani Farz int ke int ke pa wati Shahden Zubane e hatera aey kasane kara bekanen.
Man Qazi Wati Had e Daramad
Baren Mani Bareg Kujam Int.