Author Topic: ANY LEGAL QUESTION AND THIER ANSWES OR SOLUTION....  (Read 66100 times)

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
Re: ANY LEGAL QUESTION AND THIER ANSWES OR SOLUTION....
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 02:58:08 PM »
washathke !Mahrang Askani ,for sharing your legal knowledge in this thread,you are a new comer ,I hope that you may be successful in your career or you may acheive  your goals .Nature Bless You and Your surrondings, but you must believe in action not talk, believe in characters and attitudes not faces and verbal words....
????

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2008, 06:23:36 PM »
Thanks Mr. Zafar for your response.

Before discussing about copy right issue (that is my concern to protect my stuff) I would like to discuss more specifically the urgent issue of one of my friend.
(With her permission I am discussing here)

It could be much better to directly consult a lawyer instead of posting here but as you know nothing is possible without money. Even then there is no any surety to get desired results after spending money.

(If you know any reliable legal adviser in Karachi who works voluntary please provide his contact number.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

My friend is two sisters and one brother. Her mom personally gave heavy gold, price bonds and useful stuff to her all three children for their future wedding dowry.

After death of her mother the house in which they are living auto transferred to their father name because it was the dowry of her mother.

When her father came to know about the uncertainty of his life (he was suffering in last stages of his bone cancer) he transferred the same House to his children name along with this he transferred four hundred thousand rupees from his bank account to his children’s saving accounts means one hundred thousand in each daughter’s account and 2 hundred thousand in son’s account.

After the death of their parent, brother requested to his sisters to financially support him for the establishment of his new business. He verbally committed to return back each and everything at the time of sister’s wedding. Both sisters became fool and gave their hundred percent dowries to his brother. At the time of my friends wedding she had nothing in gold to wear on her wedding day.
After marriage she stayed at her parent house with his hubby for the sake of her young sister.
Brother was involved in some illegal activities so created lots of problems for his young sisters. With the help of neighbors sisters filed a case to exclude his brother name from house’s ownership. They won the case and court issued a document having information about excluding brother’s ownership. (The case is 8 years old)

Because both sisters are unaware about legal procedures so my friend gave all house related documents to his hubby. He had to create a single document of house’s ownership on name of both sisters but after eight years the issue is still pending.

Now my friend’s hubby wants power of attorney of house as well as the inherited property of their father but he is not enough reliable.

In glance of above mentioned real scenario what solution you provide them at least to protect their house.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. You are not the only person who is stuck in his tough schedule.
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 01:25:17 AM »
interestin
i'll THINK of studying law :D
IMMPOSSIBLE...  :P

ok sis i was wondering (( even though mana kaar ne )) bale ani loog kay namay ???
her hubby ?? or the 2 sis's ??

((does ny one advice me 2 study law ?? ))

NaZgOl aSkAnI

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 01:11:38 PM »
If the court has issued/ordered the exclusion  of the name of her brother in the documents of the property in dispute, then the said order of the competent court was not executed by the sisters of your friend, if not then why ,what were the impediments before them??? what are the contents of that order of the court or directions of the court are what???

whenever a court is passed an order or decree ,it has to be executed within six years from its passing date,if any sufficient cause/ground is shown then its execution can be done after six years too.
????

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2008, 01:17:53 PM »
At present time ,the documents are in the name of whom??? There is no need of giving power of attorney to an unrliable person, they have to make a person their attorney as reliable for them.
????

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2008, 01:26:03 PM »
They have to take possession of documents of property from the said hubby,if he denies to do so then they have legal and constitutional right to sue against him for obtaining/recovery of documents,when documents recoverd from the said hubby,they have to go for process of transfering or making a single document of property of their ownership throgh themselves or by special attorney.
????

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »
At present time ,the documents are in the name of whom??? There is no need of giving power of attorney to an unrliable person, they have to make a person their attorney as reliable for them.

They don’t have reliable relatives. After death of their parents everybody left them alone. In that situation she had taken decision of marriage with an illiterate person of his father's age group.

At the moment I am the only person to whom they can trust blindly but I don’t want to take any power of attorney. That’s why I would like to educate them enough about their property issue.

Help Line

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 01:42:07 PM »
Is not there any person you have trust on him/her? If yes then why not you make him/her special attorney for them for the only purpose of clearing/solving the said issue.
????

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 01:42:51 PM »
Is not there any person you have trust on him/her? If yes then why not you make him/her special attorney for them for the only purpose of clearing/solving the said issue.
No one.
Help Line

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »
Then the situatioin is very critical and cumbersome........
????

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »
In Karachi ,there is a women Resource centre namely"SHIRKAT GAH",Bangalow#2,parin Lodge,Bath Island Road,p.o.Box.1371 karachi-75530,pakistan
Tel:-0215379211,5824320,5831140.
Fax No.0215830563.
Email:-parveen@khi.sgah.org.pk.
web:-www.shirkatgah.org.
you can contact there for the said matter,my brother Siraj Bashir is also working in the said Resource Centre as a Reasearch Officer, because there is no other option left,as you mentioned the situation of the said victims of their plight.
http://www.shirkatgah.org/index.htm
????

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »
In Karachi ,there is a women Resource centre namely"SHIRKAT GAH",Bangalow#2,parin Lodge,Bath Island Road,p.o.Box.1371 karachi-75530,pakistan
Tel:-0215379211,5824320,5831140.
Fax No.0215830563.
Email:-parveen@khi.sgah.org.pk.
web:-www.shirkatgah.org.
you can contact there for the said matter,my brother Siraj Bashir is also working in the said Resource Centre as a Reasearch Officer, because there is no other option left,as you mentioned the situation of the said victims of their plight.
http://www.shirkatgah.org/index.htm

Thank you so much for your kind support and providing the details about “SHIRKAT GAH”.
Is that enough to directly contact “SHIRKAT GAH” without any reference or we should use your brother’s reference for prompt response?
Help Line

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »
There is a lawyer in"SHIRKAT GAH" his name is Shahrak,you can contact him,through my brother .... he may deal with the said matter officially or through personal dealing ....
????

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2008, 02:31:38 PM »
There is a lawyer in"SHIRKAT GAH" his name is Shahrak,you can contact him,through my brother .... he may deal with the said matter officially or through personal dealing ....

inshaAllah they will contact him as soon. In case of further assistance I'll disturb you again.
In the mean time on behlaf of them I would like to pay you their thanks.

Regards
Raji

Help Line

Offline Sassi of Kech

• New Baask
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2008, 09:42:43 PM »
Habbbbbay!!! lala Zafar Jan tara mazaneeen tahanmbol e k kanthen..... :hehe: