Author Topic: Basic Baluchi Phrases For new learners  (Read 70745 times)

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Re: Basic Baluchi Phrases For new learners
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 05:41:06 PM »
baaz washe balochi zuban... Carry my dear friend its quite easy to learn the language.. I m brahvi speaking but i like balochi pretty much

Thanks for liking BALUCHI Language as Balochi and Brahvai are brothers and belongs to a same homeland that's called Balochistan so liking of Balochi is natural for any Brhavai speaking and Brahvai for any Balochi speaking.
Stay blessed
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 05:42:38 PM »
banooke gohar salam baze , umetan shuma wash butagge  mani yak salahan shuma roman sara phajiya arabic lafz bi likhe, shome brat Atta khosa

walaikum assalam braat

man wati kullen kaaran goun' Arabic script a ham hamgranch kanan' bale kammey wahad louTit inshaAllah zut shome deyma kaet.
Help Line

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2013, 06:19:41 PM »
yes this is what we spoke in our home , but a bit it differs in speaking, such as i say " maa padaga  , u wrote it as rawag, which we mean is running, and what we say for going is rawaga , there are some other typical words as we say nashta for breakfast manjhan nagan as lunch , shap nagan as dinner, our language is mixed up with sindhi , as we say our elders bhotar or mizain mardam, youngesters exactly is said to be waarna , but we call warna for those people who are sexually mature, for too young person or child we khisan choro , exact balochi in literature is very difficult to understand and spoke , this platform is very beneficial for balochi literature and language , mean from here we could progressively make our mother language more and more sophisticated and by hi and large difference in tune, according to regions, could reduce, but for that what i have learnt baloch people are lesser educated and for that keen interest by baloch youth is needed to raise funds and motivate area people and elders to educate there people so that we could unite our self under such moderate umbrella , that its shelter could practically bring oasis in our motherland balochistan.
             i appreciate my sis Raji who i look is to be more intersted in this field , i pray for her , may Allah bless her for such social activity , sister keep it up,  banoken-gohaar zindabad.
[size=78%] [/size]

Thanks a lot dear brother for the words of encouragement. I am glad that Baask is helpful for Baluchi learners.
I understand about the influence of other languages in our spoken Baluchi not only in your dialect even its same in all over the world.

In Iran you will see influence of Persian, in Gulf and Oman you will see influence of Arabic, In karachi you will see influence of Urdu, in Panjab you will see influence of Panjabi and sarahiki, In Khaibar Pakhtoon khwah you will see influence of Pashto and hindko and so on.

But we can reduce it via getting more and more knowledge about Balochi and use pure vocabulary in our routine language.

As for as literary Balochi is concern believe me its not so difficult. I myself has learnt it via reading again and again and I am very much thankful to  brother Hasan Janan (Lecturer of Balochistan University) who sent me bundle of books in starting days of baask to read out them again and again and consult him in case of finding any difficulty

In my IELTS classroom,  teacher said many Urdu knowing students can easily get speaking power of English but hardly get reading skills because in reading they have to focus on correct pronunciation of vocabulary which came from different dialects.

But this is not for you because you are already a Balochi speaking person so you just have to focus on reading of Baluchi articles again and again without getting confusion in helping verb and prepositions.

Look at these  pages of Syahag o raast nibissag

http://baask.com/diwwan/index.php/page,syahag_o_raast_nibissag/number,32.html
http://baask.com/diwwan/index.php/page,syahag_o_raast_nibissag/number,33.html
http://baask.com/diwwan/index.php/page,syahag_o_raast_nibissag/number,34.html

I am sure if not hundred person but you will get little bit awareness about Baluchi phrase construction.
For further assistance please feel free to ask.

Your sis
Zahida
Help Line

Offline atta khoso

• New Baask
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2013, 02:03:37 AM »
 ambouen_salaam
no doubt good counselling from your side , I respect your words , man watie tarafa baz koshish bikana k shume kullein posts study khana , mana umeitein k ma zaror balochi labzank sikhan , parhan o writting khana , In Sha Allah i would successfully come to know about reading writing and perfectly speaking , but a bit problem is that of pronunciation  of each phrase ,I wana that you must upload balochi learning videos at this BAASKa. man umeit khana shuma mani salah sara amal zaror khane. regards ur bro khoso