Author Topic: Co-education: Islam and the Baloch tradition  (Read 13058 times)

Offline Sorouz

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Shap pa estaal wash ant, o gayaabaan pa....Baloch.
Re: Co-education: Islam and the Baloch tradition
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 05:45:43 PM »
 [aarepen_waajah] Mir.Z.B Rind!
     Shoma bemayaar et o pahk bakshetag et!
   e radi cha shoma abyd ham baazen "baask" an kotag o begende ke man ham ewaden radi kotag maan "baaskani" pajja arag a.
      Shome-kaster
  Sorouz baloch

Offline BaluchiZB

• Baluchi Learner
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 02:39:07 AM »
[pullen_salaam]

It is said that necessity is the mother of invention. Regarding co-edution, it is worth mentioning that in many remote areas of Balochistan there are not enough schools. In many villages of Balochistan, boys and girls are studying in the same classrooms. That is only because there are no seperate schools for girls. In this case if we assume that co-education is against the Baloch values then all the girls getting education in those schools of remote areas will be deprived from eduction. ?????
regards
Almaas

you bring up 2 very important reasons for co-education, but I think it could be lot better. First there should be effort to build schools, esp. for older for girls & guarntee the availability of female teachers.

Secondly there could be a purdah/wall or partition built in the classroom & school to tackle the problem, atleast temporarily. In many middle eastern conservative universities, such methods are implied to furnish equal education for both sexes without much inter-mingling among them.

Futhermore education in Balochi language & English must be made available, to attract kids from families who are against their kids esp. girls learning urdu.

Offline BiRousK

• Enigmatic Meditative Spirit
  • Baask's Asset
  • I am being followed by a Dog called Ego !
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 05:06:54 PM »
Co-education has nothing to do with any of the traditions.When it comes to education then one might doubt its efficacy and efficiency rather doubting its clashes with any of the world's traditions.Mental positivity is the very essence of the issues such as co-education and different social institutions have to play their role for its efficient working.
Blind are your eyes , your heart unfeeling . Your mind devoid of understanding , for lust , anger and burning desires, you are drowning without water .

Offline yahya. याहया

• Baask's Asset
  • याहया-बास्क
    • بلوچی دگنیا BALUCHI DUNYA
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 02:56:55 PM »
Co-education ھوردربری

من اِے بابتءَ باز نہ زاناں بلے دو2 گپّ الّم جناں کہ ھوردربری نہ اِسلامءِ تہا روا اِنت ءُ نہ بلوچ دودریبدگءِ تہا ۔ اِسلامءِ تہا اگاں جننین ءُ مردین یکیں مسیتءَ نماز ونت کن اَنت راستے بلے اِیشیءِ باز شرط اَنت ۔ بلے دربرجاھاں چُشیں شرطانی منّ اَگ سکیں مشکلیں کارے
 ءُ بلوچ دود ریبدگءِ باروا گشاں کہ بلوچ دودءُ ربیدگ کم چہ کم اِسلامءَ گوں سیادی کن اَنت
پمشکا  ” ھوردربری  “نہ اِسلامءِ تہا روا اِنت ءُ نہ بلوچ دود ءُ ربیدگءِ تہا
بلے اِسلام وان اَگ ءُ دربر اَگءِ ھجبر خلاف نہ اِنت ۔
ھو  ”ھوردربری“ یک اُمبر ءُ حّدیا تاں روا اِنت  ۔ اگاں یکے بُگُشیت کہ   “ ھوردربری  “ھر اُمبرءَ روا اِنت بزاں آ بے حیائی پیداگ کن اَگ لوٹ اِیت ۔ منی خیال ھمیش اِنت ھوردربری بلوچءِ بلوچیت ءَ گار کنت ۔ ھوردربری ھجبر مہ بیت
اگاں چہ ھوردربری دیمروی ءِ راہ ءَ نزیک کنت بلے بے حیائی یے ودی کنت

And Satan said:
I had no power over you
except that I called you
and you obeyed me.
So do not blame me
but blame your selves.
Al Qur ' an