Author Topic: please Admin Make web site easy  (Read 19837 times)

Offline Haroon

• Junior Baask
  • Mamere Meshan Bahaar Kaeth
please Admin Make web site easy
« on: July 27, 2009, 01:26:05 PM »
I visited lot of balochi web site and others they try to make site easy for visitors and guest because there is no time for search and understand three four days my request to baask admin please make web site easy for visitor and guest and members if you want to post a view or want reply someone lots of option will come the member or visitor is confused what to do and how to use those option it’s like Samsung mobile options .
On sample word lots of our brother and sister are not computer masters like me when we visit a site it should be easy and understandable for all user 
Thanks and regards
Haroon
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Re: please Admin Make web site easy
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 11:39:02 AM »
I visited lot of balochi web site and others they try to make site easy for visitors and guest because there is no time for search and understand three four days my request to baask admin please make web site easy for visitor and guest and members if you want to post a view or want reply someone lots of option will come the member or visitor is confused what to do and how to use those option it’s like Samsung mobile options .
On sample word lots of our brother and sister are not computer masters like me when we visit a site it should be easy and understandable for all user
Thanks and regards
Haroon

Assalam o alaikum Wajah Haroon:

Site is so simple if you start seeing "sitemap" which is directly saying you about each and every section of baaskani Diwwan.

It seems you never worked with any forum other wise it was easy to understand diwwan.

Here is the note for new comers to understand Baaskani Diwwan.

http://baask.com/diwwan/index.php?topic=3609.0

Plz feel free to ask for further assistance.

With regards,

Baaskni Diwwan Management

Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline zindan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • ♥ღ Z!η∂คηღ♥ ღ♥яiиd♥ღ
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 08:54:43 PM »
Slam brath.
               Dont feel it hard...there are helping room here to visit........
    but it feel you complicated in madin..........
                    hope you enjoy it........
  keep joys.........
                      your bro ...Zindan Baloch
♥"Balochi mey wati shahdin zuban enth"(ff)

Offline Meer Raza

• Content Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 01:02:53 AM »
it’s like Samsung mobile options ahaah sher goshay waja haroon,,,,anga samsanga a sarpat b blay hay site a sarpat bowag goahay gon singa sir maydaynaga. thai dila zana tou daymagay operation a kanagahay kisi---pada hamaya kay hay website bandat data haya na aga bogosh they just reply its simple ,,the site map is here ,,, chon map wa Karoon a Kazanahay b bota blay ha kazanaya ingata kas sir nabuta......

Offline ¨°•√♥ BaReKaHeeR ♥√•°¨

• Maní Zabán , Maní Pajjár
  • Seniour Baask
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 09:19:35 AM »
 [dousten_baaskan]

the only thing that i did not find easy here is the duration of rigestration !!

Normally, in other forums you rigister quickly , but here you have to wait untill the admin approve your registration which time consuming !!

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 02:32:44 PM »
[dousten_baaskan]

the only thing that i did not find easy here is the duration of rigestration !!

Normally, in other forums you rigister quickly , but here you have to wait untill the admin approve your registration which time consuming !!

wajaen-braat
 salam-o-drout

waiting for the registration approval is necessary just because of some security reasons.
Other forums over net are not in such trouble.
If you spend enough time here in Diwwan and go thorough all activities of past 5 yrs you will be aware that how much this forum had suffered just because of irresponsible members and bad intentions of sperm senders.

I hope you and other new comers would not mind for this little delay in registration approval.

Looking forward for your active participation in diwwan.

With best regards
 wati raaj e heyr loutouk

Help Line

Offline Meer Raza

• Content Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 08:16:55 PM »
hay website a balochi a taha baskani dewan incho likayta kay aga tou yak nazar a bowani gora lagi kay Bassi Pakwan wanag be ahahahaha
yaar hay site a hasaan pikanay kay ma tangi a hay website a sarpat nabotagon ,mani dila oxford wala PHD a offer pikanay bilkay gora may wadhay nazantkar hay website a sarpad ba ,,,,,,

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 09:36:27 PM »
hay website a balochi a taha baskani dewan incho likayta kay aga tou yak nazar a bowani gora lagi kay Bassi Pakwan wanag be ahahahaha
yaar hay site a hasaan pikanay kay ma tangi a hay website a sarpat nabotagon ,mani dila oxford wala PHD a offer pikanay bilkay gora may wadhay nazantkar hay website a sarpad ba ,,,,,,

tao mayaarig nae tara dunya e jind chooT gendag kaet. :)
Help Line

Offline meer_dahagh_baloch

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 11:07:20 PM »
Salam O Dorouth Wajae ßrath Washdil O Washnaam ßaathay..
Brath Mane Khayala Mana Che Nazanthkarein Mardum E ßaask Diwwana Kass Neisth (yaani Internet use kanagh Tanea Ich  Nazana) Parcha Ke Man Wathe Mobile Online ßein, Man Tanea Cumputeray Use Nazana. Blhay Man Net Dunyaha Awali Awali Qadam ßaask Diwan Taha Eir Koth Man ßaask Diwwan ßaaraha 2005 Che Hoskotha Ke e Wadhein Johd E Pa Wathe ßaazzaghein Raaja ßoaga Einth ßalhay Pa Nazanthkariay Wajaha Che Poshta Beithagun Yaani Wath Khoshish Nakhotha. ßalhay Mana Cha Cumputera Goshay Elergy ßotha Man cumputer dheima tanea thak nanindha'n Man Har Wahda Mobile che Net use Kaein...
Nu Gaph Esheinth Ke Himmatha Maharaein Khoshesth ßikhan Mane Wadhein Nasamjhe Ke Langh Janan Einth Diwwana  Khaith o Pa Sharre Samjheith Godha Salamath Ein Mardum Godha Sharthere Samjheith E Wa ßaaz Aasan Einth Harcheze Fourum Joud Kothaga Pa Asania  baask Helpline etc..
Baask ßalochi Diwwan Einth Mane Dillah Oxford Che 100darjaha Dheima Tirreinth Parcha Ke Mane Qaum a Zußaan Einth.,

Raaj A Hair Loutok Meer Dahagh ßaloch.....