Author Topic: Showing Lattest Topics on the Forums Page  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Abdullah

• Global Moderator
Showing Lattest Topics on the Forums Page
« on: April 26, 2005, 09:13:17 PM »
Assalamu Alaikum, my brothers and sisters:

This is a very lovely Baloch Site. Bravo to those brothers and sisters who are standing behind this Site to make it possible for their people to express their talents, through which their true Balochi colour might reflect.

Special thanks to sister Raji who introduced me to this wonderful Site. I am glad to join my brothers and sisters some of whom one or two I am already familiar with because of another Baloch site, www.balouch.com

This Site has almost everything in it in the sense it offers a variety of rooms or forums to which a mind would easily get connected with, depending on its taste. From the Home Page of this site when I click on the "Forums" link, I am taken to the page on which all the Forums are given. Then, scrolling up and down for a while, I might  click on one of the forums, probably the one which might interest me the most, the "Religion of Islam" or the "Personal and Social Problems" Forums, for example.

What I am trying to suggest is that, if the lattest topics, sent by the members, were shown beside their respective Forums (such as the topic "12 Rabi Ul Awwal"  posted by sister Raji into the "Religion of Islam" Forum) then it would be easier for a member to see and decide whether to take part in that topic or at least to read it. Or, the member could decide to participate in any other topic which he/she on the top, without having to first click and enter into a Forum.

This (visibility of the lattest topics in any Forum) might, perhaps, attract even those members to participate in Forums which they might usually not be interested to participate in.

I don't know if I could make myself clear. But let me once again congratulate the BAASK team for coming up with such a brilliant site.

Thanks & regards,
Abdullah

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Showing Lattest Topics on the Forums Page
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 09:11:18 AM »
Dear brother Abdullah

Walaikum Assalam and Warmest welcome on board :) .

We are glade to have a great member and a valuable moderator of www.balouch.com in our baluchi diwan.

Thanks a lot dear brother for your valuable words for encouragement and joining us.

Hope you would actively participate in your interest related section and do share your valuable knowledge with us.

Brother you have asked about "visibility of the latest topic in any forum” which is already available in our forum.
If you see top-right corner of forum index, four options are visible at there:

Mark All Forums Read
View Posts since last visit
View Your Posts
View unanswered posts

View Posts since last visit = will display all posts that have posted after your last visit to site.
It will show Forum Name, Topic Title, author, last poster name and so on columns.

Now choose your interest related post/topic and open this thread in another window by clicking right button of mouse. Scroll down previous screen to see another newly posted topic.

Hope I have correctly interpreted my viewpoint.

Once again thank you so much from my team for your sincere wishes.

Thanks and Best Regards

Admin

Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line