Author Topic: FREE EDUCATION IN FINLAND  (Read 7478 times)

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
FREE EDUCATION IN FINLAND
« on: November 16, 2005, 10:07:00 PM »
I got this email from someone so want to share:

Hello!

Please check the following link to find details about Universities and most of the International Master programs being offered in Universities in Finland:

http://www.abo.fi/~sniazi/MSPrograms_in_Finland.html

If you are in Pakistan, please spread this information about these Master programs in your university or college. Also let your friends and relatives know about them.

Please remember, education is free in Finland & in most of the Master programs specially in Computer Science, there is a possibility of getting paid Master Thesis. It means that university pays around 500+ euros/month to a student working on his/her Masters thesis. This amount gets doubled during Summer as work is considered full-time. The amount of this stipend depends on the type of the thesis. Thesis which are done in co-operation with an industry are mostly well paid (around 1200 euros/month).

Basic requirements for most of the Master programs are a bachelors degree (in most cases four-years) OR a Masters degree for Pakistani students and test scores from either IELTS or TOEFL.

Last year in one program (Masters Program in Chemical Engineering @ Ã…bo Akademi University), there was only one Pakistani, three Indian and couple of Chinese students. This year so far there is NO Pakistani student, couple of Chinese students and 10 Indian students. Such a sad state of affairs and its simply because Pakistani students don't know about these opportunities. Please remember: "OPPURTUNITY IS NEVER LOST, THE OTHER FELLOW TAKES IT" and in this case it is obvious that Chinese and Indian students have been able to benefit from all opportunities. Last year all students were able to get Research Assistant positions apart from their Thesis Work and both of these are paid jobs.

Interested? Or have any queries? Please join

Study in Finland(SIF) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/studyinfinland

Every Pakistani student planning to consider Finland as a study option is welcome to join this group. The main purpose of this group is to inform Pakistani students about study opportunities in Finland.
Please forward this message to all prospective students.
PLEASE DO APPLY FOR THESE MASTER PROGRAMS

&

LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THEM  !!
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline گوادری Gwaduri

• Baask's Asset
FREE EDUCATION IN FINLAND
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 04:33:37 PM »
nice sis

thanks for sharing.. the information..

actually in 2003 i got admission and was almost ready to go there in finland but i got this opportunity in australia..

Findland is a nice country.. kamo sardain baley.. anyway mardum roade sara wa nayaan.. there are arrangement for heating  there... so it would be a nice to go there...and explore there world...language can be a problem.. but if u think it in  a positve manner...its also an opportunity to learn yet another language..

thats true.. indian and chinese students are making best of every opportunity available..... mahe qaoon waabain...

baarain kadi paad biyayaan ye....

Plz continue such informatiom.. balkain yak Allahe bandayaan paad bahit o broth deema

regards
Maara Tappi Kotag Hama Teera
Anga tai dedage kamaan'a hain

Offline Azghar Ali Aazag

• Balochi Zaantkaar
Re: FREE EDUCATION IN FINLAND
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 02:05:28 AM »
thank you so much for your kind information. I'm searching for such information in internet nowadays, this kind of information will be helpful for me as I planned to go abroad for post graduation.   

Offline Thangi Baloch تنگی بلوچ

• Global Moderator
Re: FREE EDUCATION IN FINLAND
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 03:08:01 AM »
''THANKS FOR THIS

FOR HELPLESS LEARNING WILL BE BEAST AND MUST.

THE ADMIN IDEAL SUPPORT TO TURN SUBJECTS ON KIND PLACES.

Our moderator Aslam Hoath (Thangi Baloch) is no more ... اناللہ وانا الیہ راجعون
Do remember him in your prayers.