Author Topic: BALOCHI GHAZAL GAHIKI KA BAADSHA ... NOOR KHAN BIZANJO  (Read 7123 times)

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
BALOCHI GHAZAL GAHIKI KA BAADSHA ... NOOR KHAN BIZANJO
« on: June 10, 2010, 02:51:44 PM »

Mennatvaari goun mahtaak Visionary a
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline YaaGii

• LiVe 4 NoThiNg DiE 4 SuMThiNg!
  • Seniour Baask
  • Life without liberty is like a body without spirit
NOOR KHAN BEZANJO
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 01:49:01 PM »
NOOR KHAN BEZANJO (1970-2003)

NoorKhan Bezanju was born on January 9th 1970, in Pasni, Balochistan, the son of Meer Ghulam Sarvar Bezanju. From an early age, he showed great musical talent, learning to play musical instruments and sing. He started to perform in front of small and large audience, and knew early on that music was the only career for him. He began his music lessons from various music masters such as late Ostaad Sattar Baloch and also worked with great poets and writers such as Akram Saheb Khan. He continued to learn and perform with a great passion which made him the most hit artist among Baloch communities around the world, especially in Balochistan. No doubt that he was one of the best artists of his era. He wrote or cowrote many of his own and other songs, and arranged wonderful versions of other artists songs for most of his albums. Along with Aref Baloch he made one of the successful Balochi musical pairs. "I lost the warmth of my voice" said Aref Baloch. Together they had recorded a number of golden duet songs which still to be known as the best of its own.

Personally, NoorKhan was a warm, funny, gregarious, happy man whose zest for life and love of music came through in his heart, his voice, his snap-flash smile, and his unspoken-but-felt pure joy of being. NoorKhan not only was known as a great artist but a good father, husband and a brother. His children are Shahak, Sadaf and Maah Jaan. His last recording “Aadenk” in April 17th, 2003 at Shaadaab Studio, Karachi, became an all-time best seller, and remains one of the finest examples of Balochi music. He finally died in sleep on August 6th, 2003 in Kosh Kalaat, Turbat at the age of 33.

"I LoVe To WaLk In Rain BcuZ NoBoDy See My Tears"