Author Topic: baloch  (Read 2476 times)

Offline ANWAR AHMED

• Junior Baask
baloch
« on: July 12, 2011, 01:04:56 PM »
AsSalllam Alacoum

Dear All with due respect i would like to bring some line under your all consideration and feed back thanks
with the help of friends we are in the process to start a baloch culture serial to start but the drawback is co operation from baloch community from behalf of all our group i would like to invite every one to do their part and success the start how ? your valuable comments and feedback are wellcome also requested who are already in the frame can contact us

Offline fairybaloch

• DIE 4 UR RIGHTS AND REPUTATION IF U R WILLING TO DIE!
  • Seniour Baask
  • i hate love
Re: baloch
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 01:59:29 AM »
AsSalllam Alacoum

Dear All with due respect i would like to bring some line under your all consideration and feed back thanks
with the help of friends we are in the process to start a baloch culture serial to start but the drawback is co operation from baloch community from behalf of all our group i would like to invite every one to do their part and success the start how ? your valuable comments and feedback are wellcome also requested who are already in the frame can contact us

:? :?
MIRROR IS MY  BEST FRIEND BECOZ WHEN I CRY IT NEVER LAUGHS

Offline ANWAR AHMED

• Junior Baask
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 02:30:40 PM »
AsSalllam Alacoum

Allah_e_mayaar_baate

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 04:00:51 PM »
DEAR BROTHER ANWAR AHMED,

Assalam o alaikum,

Its good to know that you have plan to work for BALOCHI CULTURE. but I really dont understand what kind of activity you are starting in form of BALOCHI SERIAL? what type of serial? could you please further explain us what exactly is it?

Looking forward for your response.

with regrards,

Raji

P.S this is balochi conversation section so its not a right place to place your english version message on board. I have moved it at least twice but you have again posted it in balochi section.
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline ANWAR AHMED

• Junior Baask
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 11:59:34 AM »

Jaar
 [assalam]
 Bismillah
Dear:Zahida Raees Raji

sorry for the delay but i was busy with the project to make the best outcome of result, let me underline some information about it.
Dast Pa Dast Baloch UAE , is group of some friends who are making a balochi drama by the name of HISR O HASAD (trial can be view in youtub).
the subject is not only make drama but take a part in the world media race which is on the height . where their is will their is a way my plan is make a brand or umbrella in which we can produce a batter quality production and generate wisdom .
fame, money, name is not my distany but unity of culture and brotherhood is my message .
SUPPORT CAN ONLY AFFORD