Author Topic: Correct Spelling: Brahvai  (Read 2937 times)

Offline Imdad Baloch

• Creative Baask
    • http://www.sagaar.com
Correct Spelling: Brahvai
« on: November 09, 2006, 02:30:14 AM »
Salam Baasks!

I don't know whether i have to write in this section only in Brahvai Language, but i am using English just to make my point.

Let non-Baloch people be confused about the origins, importance and after all spellings of Brahvai Language. But, in Baloch forums, Brahvai language needs to be considered in its real context and historical background, and the word "Brahvai" needs to be written with correct spellings.

Well! Please read "Kuch o Baloch" by Gul Khan Naseer to understand relationship between Balochi and Brahvai languages.

Here i just wanted to request to the administrators to correct the spelling of the language, if the team agrees with me.

The correct spelling is and will always be "Brahvai".

I agitate and demand that our language name must always be written with just one spelling and the correct one being "Brahvai".

If the Baask team does not remove the other 3 wrong spellings, and did not write the section name with just one correct spelling, than i will go for Hunger Strike.  :>

Shomaey Kastir,

Imdad

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Re: Correct Spelling: Brahvai
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 08:42:09 PM »
Wajahen' braat Dr. Imdad:

Salamat baate,

Lala tao wa hukm daat kane ey "Hunger Strike" e gap parchiyaa kane  :(

taee gap raasten' keh Baluchi diwwan-e-tookaa spelling-e-radii mabii. bale chah mana chey ye khataa yak do Brahvai gwashoken' mardumanii wajahya buttaga. aayanii dapaa man dahimaa "barahvi" eshkuta bitta.  :$

nou bechaar taee gwashaga chey peysar man ey correction kotaa  :> bale nou taee ham zimmaen' keh maara ham Brahvai souj bede. righto?

take care

with best regards

yours sis

Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line