Author Topic: AOA, Gwadar got me hooked, now Shikarpur for 5 months  (Read 19260 times)

Offline BaluchiZB

• Baluchi Learner
AOA, Gwadar got me hooked, now Shikarpur for 5 months
« on: December 13, 2018, 02:15:02 AM »
In 2010, I came to Gwadar, stayed in local hotel Sadaf, met tons of locals, visited hospital, girl school, 2 castles, beeches, Ismaili houses and so much more.
I had been wanting to come for an extended period of time and preserve the decaying historic areas, but due to ongoing commercial activity and some security concerns, decided to move to another part of Pakistan whose historic heritage is also in need of attention, so I'll be in Shikarpur from feb to july, 2 weeks in karachi in jan. do hope to revisit the beautiful Gwadar again.
Anyone here from Shikarpur Sindh or Gwadar region? Would be nice to meet some more locals. Thanks

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Re: AOA, Gwadar got me hooked, now Shikarpur for 5 months
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 08:29:49 AM »

Welcome back to the Baask lazbanki Diwwan. And I m so glad to see you here after a long time. I hope you have enjoyed your visit at Gwadar. I wish you good luck for your next journey.
Here in diwwan now only learners and students are visiting silently and most of the members are busy on fb and twitter. So I recommend you to post your question on your fb wall and tag Baloch members including me. if anyone be there from Gwadar or Shikarpur Sindh will respond you soon.
Keep visiting our literary site and library.
http://baask.com/archive/
Best Regards

Zahida Raeesi
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line