Author Topic: Y V Alwayz ? Y Me?  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Mahruk

• Baask's Asset
Y V Alwayz ? Y Me?
« on: February 04, 2008, 04:12:32 PM »
Yes dears Why we always question Why me ? wether our heart submit this question to our mind or our mind question to our heart but we question .For e.g: whenever a misunderstanding comes b/w two persons than first person wait and wants that the 2nd person should say sorry to me first and the 2nd person thinks the same that Why i should be the first to say sorry.
    ok now lets start from me
         I think that we question because we lack openheartedness ,selflessness .We are always bound to oursleves never bother to place oursleves in place of the opponent.We lack communal thinking that's why we put this question to oursleves.
   Wht do u think ?????????????

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Re: Y V Alwayz ? Y Me?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »
Yes dears Why we always question Why me ? wether our heart submit this question to our mind or our mind question to our heart but we question .For e.g: whenever a misunderstanding comes b/w two persons than first person wait and wants that the 2nd person should say sorry to me first and the 2nd person thinks the same that Why i should be the first to say sorry.
    ok now lets start from me
         I think that we question because we lack openheartedness ,selflessness .We are always bound to oursleves never bother to place oursleves in place of the opponent.We lack communal thinking that's why we put this question to oursleves.
   Wht do u think ?????????????

Dear Little Sis Mahruk
Its Good To Be Positve Always But It Does Not Mean That The Theory Of "Y ALWAYS ME" Must Be Taken In Negative Sense Coz Sometime A Person Can Be Compelled To Not Say Or To Not Bend His Head Infront Of The Other Coz If He Feels That He Is Not Wrong So Why He Says Sorry For What He Did Not Do....

Offline Mahruk

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 05:29:09 PM »
Big B! that was only one example u must not bound this y me to that particular incidence i m asking about those moments in which we become selfish and ask oursleves y me??? While taking a responsibility or granting a status to someone else>
Big B! Now please don't say that in those moments we think we are not that much desrving to take the responsibility or not that much decisive to grant a status .Just think of those moments in which we become selfish and ask this question to oursleves.
It is a very common trend that once we visit someone's resident than he/she doesn't come to us for sme problem than we don't bother to visit that person because that was his/ her turn to visit me.
                                       Cha to kamter
                                          Mahruk

Offline Meeren-Bluch

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »
As much as our mind will work , as much as questions we will raise   :)
I Appreciate the question which is asked by younger sister ... and i hope in future as well she will try to find answers of her questions by her own self.

I,Brother Fahad or Others may say much according to my,his or their knowledge and exprience and may be what ever we say is totly different from each other's saying regarding same and one subject due to our research or exprience but it may help you not much but little i am sure rest you have to search to get the answer.

Psychologists may say this is in nature of Man-Kind to keep them selves better or more comfortable which gives birth to Jealousy and selfishness,thats why we forget every thing when it comes to ME.

And if we consider religion we have to consider the character of idrees and the war between him and God.

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 02:41:53 AM »
nice question

i havent experienced much but i'll say wat i feel

i feel we should'nt say y me... we should say y not me

when there is a problem .. and even though u are not mistaken... u say sorry
that makes the other person feel there guilt
and i rle feel  these ppl who say sorry are strong and have grt hearts n minds
now take the  case of teen guys
when a fight is there ..and if one says sorry .. they think he has given up .. but i feel its nt so

anyone can carry on wars *even though small* but very few can say soory

and i feel the answer to y  always me .. is bcoz u r SPECIAL

now take the simple case of my bro... my mom always gives him work .. baba does the same...
he just does without saying y ONLY me bcoz he knows
HE IS THE ONE CAPABLE AND PPL TRUST HIM

like u wont say to a crazy guy to get ur work done bcoz u cant trust them and they wouldnt do the work properly

i duno
but i feel one should be positive in this case
though sometimes ppls rights are taken and there kindness is misused
bcoz U should know that GOD is always there to count ur good deeds and ur sabr

bless u all

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 08:04:15 PM »
As much as our mind will work , as much as questions we will raise   :)
I Appreciate the question which is asked by younger sister ... and i hope in future as well she will try to find answers of her questions by her own self.

I,Brother Fahad or Others may say much according to my,his or their knowledge and exprience and may be what ever we say is totly different from each other's saying regarding same and one subject due to our research or exprience but it may help you not much but little i am sure rest you have to search to get the answer.

Psychologists may say this is in nature of Man-Kind to keep them selves better or more comfortable which gives birth to Jealousy and selfishness,thats why we forget every thing when it comes to ME.

And if we consider religion we have to consider the character of idrees and the war between him and God.

nice question

i havent experienced much but i'll say wat i feel

i feel we should'nt say y me... we should say y not me

when there is a problem .. and even though u are not mistaken... u say sorry
that makes the other person feel there guilt
and i rle feel  these ppl who say sorry are strong and have grt hearts n minds
now take the  case of teen guys
when a fight is there ..and if one says sorry .. they think he has given up .. but i feel its nt so

anyone can carry on wars *even though small* but very few can say soory

and i feel the answer to y  always me .. is bcoz u r SPECIAL

now take the simple case of my bro... my mom always gives him work .. baba does the same...
he just does without saying y ONLY me bcoz he knows
HE IS THE ONE CAPABLE AND PPL TRUST HIM

like u wont say to a crazy guy to get ur work done bcoz u cant trust them and they wouldnt do the work properly

i duno
but i feel one should be positive in this case
though sometimes ppls rights are taken and there kindness is misused
bcoz U should know that GOD is always there to count ur good deeds and ur sabr

bless u all

Very Nice Explanation By Meerin & Sis Nazgol... :)

Offline Habitan Bashir

• Junior Baask
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 02:59:39 AM »
Dear Sis Mahruk ,You taken out a very important question.The answer of your question according to me is that when a person come in a condition he or she think that every positive thing he or she do in first than you must think he or she is mentally O.k,but the

problem we are facing is that we are not mentally o.k that"s why we say first you than me.That"s why a great writer said that"There are too many people and too few human beings."The solution of this problem is that we must preach all people to make them human beings.

Offline Mahruk

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 11:31:58 AM »
very well explained i rle like and agree with u people
                    Please go through thiz confidential Thanks