Author Topic: NICE AND INSPIRING STORIES.  (Read 90629 times)

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
Re: NICE AND INSPIRING STORIES.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 10:07:16 AM »
Winners never quit![/color][/size]
A little girl -
              the 20th of 22 children, was born prematurely and her survival was doubtful.
When she was 4 years old, she contracted double pneumonia and scarlet fever, which left her with a paralyzed left leg.

At age 9, she removed the metal leg brace she had been dependent on and began to walk without it.

By 13 she had developed a rhythmic walk, which doctors said was a miracle. That same year she decided to become a runner. She entered a race and came in last.

For the next few years every race she entered, she came in last. Everyone told her to quit, but she kept on running.
One day she actually won a race, and then another. From then on she won every race she entered.
Eventually this little girl - Wilma Rudolph, went on to win three Olympic gold medals.
Winners never quit!
Man Qazi Wati Had e Daramad
Baren Mani Bareg Kujam Int.

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 01:05:58 PM »
Winners never quit![/color][/size]
A little girl -
              the 20th of 22 children, was born prematurely and her survival was doubtful.
When she was 4 years old, she contracted double pneumonia and scarlet fever, which left her with a paralyzed left leg.

At age 9, she removed the metal leg brace she had been dependent on and began to walk without it.

By 13 she had developed a rhythmic walk, which doctors said was a miracle. That same year she decided to become a runner. She entered a race and came in last.

For the next few years every race she entered, she came in last. Everyone told her to quit, but she kept on running.
One day she actually won a race, and then another. From then on she won every race she entered.
Eventually this little girl - Wilma Rudolph, went on to win three Olympic gold medals.
Winners never quit!

she is really a brave girl. :)
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Re: A Real Story
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 09:21:57 PM »
one of my indian friend sent me this story ... i am sharing it.

This is a real story of a young college girl who passed away this year in chennai.
Her name was Priya. She was hit by a lorry. She is working in a call
centre. She has a boy friend named
Shankar. Both of them are true lovers. They always hang on the phone.
You can
never see her without her handphone.
In fact she also changed her phone from Airtel to Hutch, so both of them
can be on the same network, and save
on the cost.
She spends half of the day talking with shankar. Priya's family knows
about their relationship. Shankar is very close with
Priya's family. (just imagine their love) . Before she passed away she
always told her friends "If I pass away please burn
me with my handphone" she also said the same thing to her parents.
After her death, people cant carry her body, I was there. A lot of
them tried to do so but still cant , everybody including me, had tried
to carry the body, the result is still the same. Eventually, they
called a person who know to one of their neighbours, who can speak with
the soul of dead person , who is a
friend of her father. He took a stick and started speaking to himself
slowly.
After a few minutes, he said "this girl misses something here". then her
friends told that person about her intentions to burn her with her
phone. He
then opened the grave box and place her phone and SIM card inside the
casket. after that they tried to carry the body. It could be moved and
they carried it into the van easily. All of us were shocked.
Priya's parents did not inform Shankar that Priya had passed away. After
2 weeks Shankar called Priya's mom.
Shankar :...."Atte, I'm coming home today. Cook something nice for me.
Dont tell Priya that I'm coming home
today, i wanna surprise her." Her mother replied....."You come home
first, I wanna tell you something very important." after he came, they
told him the truth about Priya.
Shankar thinks that they were playing a fool. He was laughing and said
"dont try to fool me - tell Priya to come out, i have a gift for her
Please stop this nonsense". then they show him the original death
certificate to him.
They gave him proof to make him believe. (Shankar started to sweat)
He said... "Its not true. we spoke yesterday. She still calls me.
Shankar was shaking. Suddenly, Shankar's phone rang. "see this is from
Priya, see this..." he showed the phone to priya's family. all of them
told him to answer.he talked using the loudspeaker mode. all of them
heard his conversation.
Loud and clear, no cross lines, no humming. It is the actual voice of
Priya & there is no way others could use her SIM card since it is nailed
inside the grave box they were so shocked and asked for the same
person's (who can speak with
the soul of deal perosns) help again.
He brought his master to solve this matter. He & his master
worked for 5 hours. Then they discovered one thing which really shocked
them...

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:59 AM »
luv ur stories mahnaaz ^^

ANECDOTE ABOUT THREE FRIENDS

Once the Messenger of Allah, Hazrat Muhammad (saw) was sitting amidst his Sahaba (companions) in the mosque, when all of a sudden Hazrat Muhammad (saw) said "Today I shall narrate a story to you all which will reveal three riddles for all of you to solve". This hushed the crowd and they all listened to what Hazrat Muhammad (saw) had to say.

Hazrat Muhammad (saw) continued by saying that once a man got to know that the days in his life was numbered and very soon he would be confronted with death. With this knowledge he feared his loneliness in the grave and went searching for true friends who would help and accompany him.

He knocked on the door of his first friend and asked whether he would help. To this the friend said, "of course, what are we here for." But then the man went on to say that he had very few days to live after which he required help. As soon as he uttered this statement, the friend said "I am sorry but when death does us apart, there is nothing we can do for you but buy you a place in the graveyard and some cloth (Kafan) to cover your dead body." Grieved but looking forward to his next friend, the man moved on.

On the second door, when he came face to face with his friend, and after narrating the entire story of his death and asked for help, the same answer was his fate again. The second friend said "I have been there with you all your life and can help you here. But there's nothing I can do for you after you die except take your corpse to the graveyard and bury you."

Lost in agony and despair, he headed for the third friend, very sure that he would receive the same answer but there was a tinge of hope left. When he confronted the third friend, and told him that he required help, the friend eagerly volunteered to help. But the man continued to say that I need help after I die. To which the third friend replied, "Do not worry, my dear friend! I shall accompany you to the grave, be there with you in the grave, even when the angels arrive for questioning (Munkar Nakir), then assist you on the Pul-e-Sirat (bridge) and then lead you to heaven. "To this the man heaved a sigh of relief and then passed away in peace."

Hazrat Muhammad (saw) then turned and asked his companions if anybody could identify the three friends and the man. When the prevailing silence didn't dissolve, Hazrat Muhammad (saw) continued to say, "The man in the anecdote is any other human being." The first friend is "money/wealth", things that help us only in life and not after we die.

The second family/friend were the "children/sons and daughters", we strive for them all our life and all they give us is a shoulder to the grave.

And the third and most important friend is "Aamal (deeds)". Who accompany us all the way through.

Moral: Do not strive for materialistic values that will give you nothing and help you in no way in your eternal life. But work and pray and ask forgiveness from God for only the good deeds assist mankind where every other thing loses value in the life hereafter!

[/color]

Hadith of Hazrat Muhammad (saw):

1. "There are three friends of Human being - Wealth, Family and His Aamal".

2. "Whoever rectifies his hereafter affairs, Allah will rectify his worldly affairs and whoever rectifies what is between him and Allah, Allah will rectify what is between him and [the] people."

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
Make a promise, I shall always speak the truth.
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 01:07:31 AM »
Once a man came to Hazrat Muhammad (saw) and said, "O Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (saw) I have many bad habits. Which one of them should I give up first?" Hazrat Muhammad (saw) said, "Give up telling lies first and always speak the truth." The man promised to do so and went home.

At night the man was about to go out to steal. Before setting out, he thought for a moment about the promise he made with Hazrat Muhammad (saw). "If tomorrow Hazrat Muhammad (saw) asks me where have I been, what shall I say? Shall I say that I went out stealing? No, I cannot say that. But nor can I lie. If I tell the truth, everyone will start hating me and call me a thief. I would be punished for stealing."

So the man decided not to steal that night, and gave up this bad habit.

Next day, he felt like drinking wine, when he was about to do so, he said to himself, "What shall I say to Hazrat Muhammad (saw) if he asks me what did I do during the day? I cannot tell a lie, and if I speak the truth people will hate me, because a Muslim is not allowed to drink wine." And so he gave up the idea of drinking wine.

In this way, whenever the man thought of doing something bad, he remembered his promise to tell the truth at all times. One by one, he gave up all his bad habits and became a good Muslim and a very good person.

If you always speak the truth, you can be a good person, a good Muslim whom Allah likes and favors. If Allah - our Creator - is pleased with us, He will reward us with HEAVEN, which is a place of happiness and joy.
[/color]

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
cracked
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 01:21:10 AM »
Once upon a time there was a water-bearer in India who had two large pots, each hung on each end of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, and while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water at the end of the long walk from the stream to the master's house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.

For a full two years this went on daily, with the bearer delivering only one and a half pot full of water in his master's house.

Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments, perfect to the end for which it was made. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it was able to accomplish only half of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be a bitter failure, it spoke to the water-bearer one day by the stream. "I am ashamed of myself, and I want to apologize to you." "Why?" asked the bearer.

"What are you ashamed of ?"

"I have been able, for these past two years, to deliver only half my load because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your master's house. Because of my flaws, you have to do all of this work and you don't get full value from your efforts, " the pot said. The water-bearer felt sorry for the old cracked pot, and in his compassion he said, "As we return to the master's house, I want you to notice the beautiful flowers along the path."

Indeed, as they went up the hill, the old cracked pot took notice of the sun warming the beautiful wild flowers on the side of the path, and this cheered it some.

But at the end of the trail, it still felt bad because it had leaked out half its load, and so again it apologized to the bearer for its failure.

The bearer said to the pot, "Did you notice that there were flowers only on your side of your path, but not on the other pot's side?

That's because have always known about your flaw, and I took advantage of it. I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back from the stream, you've watered them. For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate my master's table. Without you being just the way you are, he would not have this beauty to grace his house."

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 05:58:10 PM »
Jazakallah Ukht Nazgol for Sharing Such Wonderful Stories...

Offline ALBALUSHI

• Seniour Baask
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2007, 02:07:13 AM »
nice post sis... (y)

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 07:54:38 PM »
AJMAEEN YA RAB ...

welcum fahad / al balushi

Offline Shabib

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2008, 10:09:40 AM »
BALANCED SCALES......
Just something to think about as you begin your day... :)

Louise Redden, a poorly dressed lady with a look of defeat on her face, walked into a grocery store. She approached the owner of the store in a most humble manner and asked if he would let her charge a few groceries. She softly explained that her husband was very ill and unable to work, they had seven children and they needed food.
John Longhouse, the grocer scoffed at her and requested that she leave his store at once.
Visualizing the family needs, she said: "Please, sir! I will bring you the money just as soon as I can."
John told her he could not give her credit, since she did not have a charge account at his store.
Standing beside the counter was a customer who overheard the conversation between the two. The customer walked forward and told the grocer that he would stand good for whatever she needed for her family.
The grocer said in a very reluctant voice, "Do you have a grocery list?" Louise replied, "Yes sir" "O.K." he said, "put your grocery list on the scales and whatever your grocery list weighs, I will give you that amount in groceries."
Louise, hesitated a moment with a bowed head, then she reached into her purse and took out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it. She then laid the piece of paper on the scale carefully with her head still bowed. The eyes of the grocer and the customer showed amazement when the scales went down and stayed down. The grocer, staring at the scales, turned slowly to the customer and said begrudgingly, "I can't believe it." The customer smiled and the grocer started putting the groceries on the other side of the scales. The scale did not balance so he continued to put more and more groceries on them until the scales would hold no more.
The grocer stood there in utter disgust. Finally, he grabbed the piece of paper from the scales and looked at it with greater amazement. It was not a grocery list; it was a prayer, which said: "Dear Lord, you know my needs and I am leaving this in your hands."
The grocer gave her the groceries that he had gathered and stood in
Stunned silence. Louise thanked him and left the store.
The other customer handed a fifty-dollar bill to the grocer and said,
"It was worth every penny of it. Only God knows how much a prayer
Weighs."

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 02:40:27 AM »
NICE STORIES :)

Several years ago an Imaam moved to London . He often took the
bus from his home to the downtown area. Some weeks after he
arrived, he had occasion to ride the same bus. When he sat down,
he discovered that the driver had accidentally given him twenty
pence too much change. As he considered what to do, he thought to
himself, you better give the twenty pence back. It would be wrong
to keep it.  Then he thought, oh forget it, it's only twenty
pence. Who would worry about this little amount? Anyway, the bus
company already gets too much fare; they will never miss it.
Accept it as a gift from Almighty Allah and keep quite.  When his
stop came, the Imaam paused momentarily at the door, and then he
handed the twenty pence back to the driver and said 'Here, you
gave me too much change. The driver with a smile replied 'Aren't
you the new Imaam in this area? I have been thinking lately about
going to worship at your mosque.    I just wanted to see what you
would do if I gave you too much change.' When the Imaam stepped
off the bus, his knees became weak and soft. He had to grab the
nearest light pole and held for support, and looked up to the
heavens and cried 'Oh Allah, I almost sold Islam for twenty
pence!'  Remember, we may never see the impact our actions have on
people. Sometimes we are the only knowledge of Quran someone will
read, or the only Islam a non-Muslim will see. What we need to
provide, Insha Allah is an example for others to see. Be careful
and be honest everyday, because you never know who is watching
your actions and judging you as a Muslim.  Just remember- Allah is
watching you.

Offline Mahgul

• Creative Baask
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »
Paid in full with one glass of milk

One day, a poor boy who was selling goods from door to door to pay his way through school, found he had only one thin dime left, and he was hungry. He decided he would ask for a meal at the next house. However, he lost his nerve when a lovely young woman opened the door. Instead of a meal he asked for a drink of water.

She thought he looked hungry so brought him a large glass of milk. He drank it slowly, and then asked, "How much do I owe you?"
"You don't owe me anything," she replied. "Mother has taught us never to accept pay for a kindness."

He said..... "Then I thank you from my heart." As Howard Kelly left that house, he not only felt stronger physically, but his faith in God and man was strong also. He had been ready to give up and quit.
Year's later that young woman became critically ill. The local doctors were baffled. They finally sent her to the big city, where they called in specialists to study her rare disease. Dr. Howard Kelly was called in for the consultation. When he heard the name of the town she came from, a strange light filled his eyes. Immediately he rose and went down the hall of the hospital to her room.

Dressed in his doctor's gown he went in to see her. He recognized her at once. He went back to the consultation room determined to do his best to save her life. From that day he gave special attention to the case.
After a long struggle, the battle was won. Dr. Kelly requested the business office to pass the final bill to him for approval.

He looked at it, then wrote something on the edge and the bill was sent to her room. She feared to open it, for she was sure it would take the rest of her life to pay for it all. Finally she looked, and something caught her attention on the side of the bill.

she read these words.....
"Paid in full with one glass of milk"
(Signed)
Dr. Howard Kelly

Tears of joy flooded her eyes as her happy heart prayed: "Thank You, God, that Your love has spread abroad through human hearts and hands."

Offline Mahgul

• Creative Baask
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2009, 01:52:54 PM »
Do Not Hurt Yourself

One night a snake, looking for food, entered a carpenter's workshop. The carpenter, who was a rather untidy man, had left several of his tools lying on the floor. One of them was a saw.

As the snake went round and round the shop, he climbed over the saw, which gave him a little cut. At once, thinking that the saw was attacking him, he turned around and bit it so hard that his mouth started to bleed. This made him very angry.

He attacked again and again until the saw was covered with blood and seemed to be dead. Dying from his own wounds, the snake decided to give one last hard bite then turned away.

The next morning the carpenter was surprised to find a dead snake on his doorstep.

Moral: Sometimes in trying to hurt others, we only hurt ourselves

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »
Do Not Hurt Yourself

One night a snake, looking for food, entered a carpenter's workshop. The carpenter, who was a rather untidy man, had left several of his tools lying on the floor. One of them was a saw.

As the snake went round and round the shop, he climbed over the saw, which gave him a little cut. At once, thinking that the saw was attacking him, he turned around and bit it so hard that his mouth started to bleed. This made him very angry.

He attacked again and again until the saw was covered with blood and seemed to be dead. Dying from his own wounds, the snake decided to give one last hard bite then turned away.

The next morning the carpenter was surprised to find a dead snake on his doorstep.

Moral: Sometimes in trying to hurt others, we only hurt ourselves

very nice sis....

once in teh class
i was in a very bad mood ......
and angry  4 some reason....

a guy in my class
dropped a drop of water on my dairy....

and i spilt alllll the water in the bottle on my dairy.......

and the whole class was just laughing at me...

thats wat happens when we target wrong or u can say target without knowing the situation actually :D

nice shares :)
anyhow ...

Offline Mahgul

• Creative Baask
Proud Red Rose..
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2009, 02:53:42 PM »
One beautiful spring day a red rose blossomed in a forest. Many kinds of trees and plants grew there. As the rose looked around, a pine tree nearby said, "What a beautiful flower. I wish I was that lovely." Another tree said, "Dear pine, do not be sad, we can not have everything."

The rose turned its head and remarked, "It seems that I am the most beautiful plant in this forest."

A sunflower raised its yellow head and asked, "Why do you say that? In this forest there are many beautiful plants. You are just one of them." The red rose replied, "I see everyone looking at me and admiring me." Then the rose looked at a cactus and said, "Look at that ugly plant full of thorns!" The pine tree said, "Red rose, what kind of talk is this? Who can say what beauty is? You have thorns too."

The proud red rose looked angrily at the pine and said, "I thought you had good taste! You do not know what beauty is at all. You can not compare my thorns to that of the cactus."

"What a proud flower", thought the trees.
The rose tried to move its roots away from the cactus, but it could not move. As the days passed, the red rose would look at the cactus and say insulting things, like: This plant is useless? How sorry I am to be his neighbor."

The cactus never got upset and he even tried to advise the rose, saying, "God did not create any form of life without a purpose."

Spring passed, and the weather became very warm. Life became difficult in the forest, as the plants and animals needed water and no rain fell. The red rose began to wilt. One day the rose saw sparrows stick their beaks into the cactus and then fly away, refreshed. This was puzzling, and the red rose asked the pine tree what the birds were doing. The pine tree explained that the birds got water from the cactus. "Does it not hurt when they make holes?" asked the rose.

"Yes, but the cactus does not like to see any birds suffer," replied the pine.
The rose opened its eyes in wonder and said, "The cactus has water?"

"Yes you can also drink from it. The sparrow can bring water to you if you ask the cactus for help."
The red rose felt too ashamed of its past words and behavior to ask for water from the cactus, but then it finally did ask the cactus for help. The cactus kindly agreed and the birds filled their beaks with water and watered the rose's roots.

Lesson to learn from the Story :Thus the rose and all of us learned a lesson and never judged anyone by their appearance again.