Author Topic: NICE AND INSPIRING STORIES.  (Read 90853 times)

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
NICE AND INSPIRING STORIES.
« on: May 18, 2006, 09:08:38 PM »
THE CLUB 99

Once upon a time, there lived a King who, despite his luxurious lifestyle, was neither happy nor content.

One day, the King came upon a servant who was singing happily while he worked. This fascinated the King; why was he, the Supreme Ruler of the Land, unhappy and gloomy, while

A lowly servant had so much joy. The King asked the servant, " Why are you so happy?"

The man replied, " Your Majesty, I am nothing but a servant, but my family and I don't need too much - just a roof over our heads and warm food to fill our tummies ."

The king was not satisfied with that reply. Later in the day, he sought the advice of his most trusted advisor. After hearing the King's woes and the servant's story, the advisor said, " Your Majesty, I believe that the servant has not been made part of The 99 Club."

" The 99 Club? And what exactly is that?" the King inquired.

The advisor replied, " Your Majesty, to truly know what The 99 Club is, place 99 Gold coins in a bag and leave it at this servant's doorstep."

When the servant saw the bag, he took it into his house. When he opened the bag, he let out a great shout of joy... So many gold coins!

He began to count them. After several counts, he was at last convinced that there were 99 coins. He wondered, " What could've happened to that last gold coin? Surely, no one would leave 99 coins! "

He looked everywhere he could, but that final coin was elusive. Finally, exhausted, he decided that he was going to have to work harder than ever to earn that gold coin and complete his collection.

From that day, the servant's life was changed. He was overworked, horribly grumpy, and castigated his family for not helping him make that 100th gold coin. He stopped singing while he worked.

Witnessing this drastic transformation, the King was puzzled. When he sought his advisor's help, the advisor said, " Your Majesty, the servant has now officially joined The 99 Club. "

He continued, " The 99 Club is a name given to those people who have enough to be happy but are never contented, because they're always yearning and striving for that extra 1 telling to themselves: "Let me get that one final thing and then I will be happy for life ."

We can be happy, even with very little in our lives, but the minute we're given something bigger and better, we want even more! We lose our sleep, our happiness, we hurt the people around us; all these as a price for our growing needs and desires. That's what joining The 99 Club is all about." 
Man Qazi Wati Had e Daramad
Baren Mani Bareg Kujam Int.

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
Re: The Club 99.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 10:57:14 PM »
سلام !
باز جوان

اے راست ات که مردم ءﹶ چیزءے به رسیت، چرآءی ءﹶ گیش ءﹺ واھگ ءﹶ کنت و همے گیشیں کٹّگ ءﹺ جهت ءﹶ بے سر و پادیں کار کنت۔و وتی زند ءﹺ کسان کسانیں وشیاں چه زبهر بیت۔ همے ھاتر ءﹶ آ مدام پریشان بیت۔
بائد انت که مردم ءﹶ
ھام کساس ءﹶ واجهیں ھدا دنت ، آ ھدا ءﹺ شگر و منّت ءﹶ به گر ایت۔
club 99
ءﹺ تها بهر زورگ ءﹶ پیش وتی وشیاں لازم حساب به کن اﹺت پر چه که من ءﹶ باور انت که آ همے حساب کتگیں وشی کمتر بهوت کن انت 

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
Re: NICE AND INSPIRING STORIES.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 11:15:18 AM »
Rast goshte beraat JUNAID .

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
Lesson .
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 11:21:35 AM »
LESSON.

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper,

he must hammer a nail into the fence. The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence.

Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down.

He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all.

He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.

The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said you have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence.

The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one.

You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there.

A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
lIFE.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 11:34:28 AM »
          LIFE.

A son and his father were walking on the mountains.
Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: " AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain:
" AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Curious, he yells: " Who are you?"
He receives the answer: " Who are you?"

Angered at the response, he screams: " Coward!"
He receives the answer: " Coward!"

He looks to his father and asks: " What's going on?"
The father smiles and says: " My son, pay attention."

And then he screams to the mountain: " I admire you!"
The voice answers: " I admire you!"

Again the man screams: " You are a champion!"
The voice answers: " You are a champion!"

The boy is surprised, but does not understand.
Then the father explains: " People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.

It gives you back everything you say or do.
Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.
If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.
If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.
This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life ;
Life will give you back everything you have given to it."

YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT'S A REFLECTION OF YOU!

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
TRUE LOVE.
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 01:43:28 PM »
THIS IS WHAT TRUE LOVE IS ALL ABOUT

It was a busy morning, approximately 8:30 a.m., when an elderly gentleman in his 80's, arrived in a hospital to have stitches removed from his thumb.
 He stated that he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am. 

Dr. took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to able to see him. Dr. saw him, and looked at his watch and decided, he would evaluate his wound.

On exam, it was well healed, so Dr. talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound.

While taking care of his wound, The Dr.  asked him if he had another doctor's appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. 

Dr then inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of ALZHEIMER' S DISEASE.
As they talked, Dr. asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late.
 He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now.

Dr. was surprised, and asked him, "And you still go every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?
“He smiled and said, "She doesn't know me, but I still know who she is."

True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.

Offline aquatic

• New Baask
Re: TRUE LOVE.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 02:49:51 PM »

It was a busy morning, approximately 8:30 a.m., when an elderly gentleman in his 80's, arrived in a hospital to have stitches removed from his thumb.

Dr. took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to able to see him. Dr. saw him, and looked at his watch and decided, he would evaluate his wound.

On exam, it was well healed, so Dr. talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound.

While taking care of his wound, The Dr.  asked him if he had another doctor's appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. 

Dr then inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of ALZHEIMER' S DISEASE.
 He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now.

Dr. was surprised, and asked him, "And you still go every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?

True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.

I think this great posting is inspired from the movie 'The Notebook'. Nice article worth sharing and really nice movie worth watching... :)

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Re: TRUE LOVE.
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 10:05:52 PM »

I think this great posting is inspired from the movie 'The Notebook'. Nice article worth sharing and really nice movie worth watching... :)

A very bold answer (y)
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 11:35:07 PM »

TWO FRIENDS

A story tells that two friends were walking
through the desert. During some
point of the journey they had an argument, and
one friend slapped the other one in the face.

The one who got slapped was hurt,
but without saying anything, wrote in the sand:

TODAY MY BEST FRIEND
SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE.

They kept on walking until they found an oasis,
where they decided to take a bath. The one who
had been slapped got stuck in the mire and
started drowning, but the friend saved him.
After he recovered from the near
drowning, he wrote on a stone: 

TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE.

The friend who had slapped and
saved his best friend asked him,
"After I hurt you, you wrote in the
sand and now, you write on a stone,
why?"
The other friend replied
 "When someone
hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds
of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone
does something good for us, we must engrave
it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND
AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE.

Offline baloch_friend

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 10:46:09 PM »

TWO FRIENDS

A story tells that two friends were walking
through the desert. During some
point of the journey they had an argument, and
one friend slapped the other one in the face.

The one who got slapped was hurt,
but without saying anything, wrote in the sand:

TODAY MY BEST FRIEND
SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE.

They kept on walking until they found an oasis,
where they decided to take a bath. The one who
had been slapped got stuck in the mire and
started drowning, but the friend saved him.
After he recovered from the near
drowning, he wrote on a stone: 

TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE.

The friend who had slapped and
saved his best friend asked him,
"After I hurt you, you wrote in the
sand and now, you write on a stone,
why?"
The other friend replied
 "When someone
hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds
of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone
does something good for us, we must engrave
it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND
AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE.

Really an EXCELLENT story.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2006, 06:43:04 PM »
There was once a guy who suffered from cancer... a cancer that can't be treated. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once.

So he asked his mother and she gave him permission. He walked down his block and found a lot of stores.

He passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as he walked. He stopped and went back to look into the store. He saw a young girl about his age and he knew it was love at first sight. He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. He walked closer and closer until he was finally at the front desk where she sat.

She looked up and asked "Can I help you?" She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.

He said "Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to buy a CD." He picked one out and gave her money for it.

"Would you like me to wrap it for you?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again.

He nodded and she went to the back.

She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store. He went home and from then on, he went to that store everyday and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn't. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her.

So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD like he did everyday and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn't looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out...

!!!RRRRRING! !!
The mother picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

It was the girl!!! She asked for the boy and the mother started to cry and said, "You don't know? He passed away yesterday... "

The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother.

Later in the day. the mother went into the boy's room because she wanted to remember him. She thought she would start by looking at his clothes. So she opened the closet. She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one.

Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it.
It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn The mother opened another CD...

Again there was a piece of paper. It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn

Love is... when you've had a huge fight but then decide to put aside your egos, hold hands and say, "I Love You . . . "

Moral of The Story:

If you Really Love Someone Express your feeling and let them know how much you Love them,That person might also love you in the same way as you love them Before it is too late........ ........

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 11:32:15 PM »
Three Wishes Of Alexander The Great.[/center

There is very instructive incident involving the life of Alexander, the great Greek king.

Alexander, after conquering many kingdoms, was returning home. On the way, he fell ill and it took him to his death bed. With death staring him in his face, Alexander realized how his conquests, his great army, his sharp sword and all his wealth were of no consequence.

He now longed to reach home to see his mother's face and bid her his last adieu. But, he had to accept the fact that his sinking health would not permit Him to reach his distant homeland. So,
The mighty conqueror lay prostrate and pale, helplessly waiting to breathe his last. He called his generals and said, "I will depart from this world soon,

I have three wishes, please carry them out without fail." With tears flowing down
Their cheeks, the generals agreed to abide by their king's last wishes.

" My first desire is that," said Alexander, " My physicians alone must carry my coffin." After a pause, he continued,
" Secondly,
I desire that when my coffin is being carried to the grave, the path leading to the graveyard be strewn with gold, silver and precious stones which I have collected in my treasury

" The king felt exhausted after saying this. He took a minute's rest and continued. "My third and last wish is that both my hands be kept dangling out of my coffin."

The people who had gathered there wondered at the king's strange wishes. But no one dare bring the question to their lips. Alexander's favorite general kissed his hand and pressed them to his heart. " O king, we assure you that your wishes will all be fulfilled.

But tell us why do you make such strange wishes?"

At this Alexander took a deep breath and said: " I would like the world to know of the three lessons I have just learnt.
I want my physicians to carry my coffin because people should realize that no doctor can really cure any body.
 They are powerless and cannot save a person from the clutches of death. So let not people take life for granted .

The second wish of strewing gold, silver and other riches on the way to the graveyard is to tell
People that not even a fraction of gold will come with me. I spent all my life earning riches but cannot take anything with me. Let people realize that it is a sheer waste of time to chase wealth.

And about my third wish of having my hands dangling out of the coffin, I wish people to know that I came empty handed into this world and empty handed I go out of this world."

With these words, the king closed his eyes. Soon he let death conquer him and breathed his last. . . . .

Offline baloch_friend

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 11:18:05 PM »
unconditional love

Some time ago, a man punished his 4 year old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the small child tried to decorate a box to put under the tree. Nevertheless the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said "This is for you Daddy."

He was embarrassed by his earlier over reaction... He opened the box and his anger flared again when he found the box was empty.

Then he yelled at her:

DON'T YOU KNOW when you give someone a present there's supposed to be something inside of it???

The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said,

Oh Daddy it's not empty, I blew kisses into the box, all for you Daddy.

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged her for forgiveness. My friend told me that he kept that gold box near his bed for years.

Whenever he was discouraged he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there. In a very real sense each of us has been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses.

There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.

Offline baloch_friend

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 12:19:22 AM »
Daddy Can U Give Me 10$ ?
A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5 year old son waiting for him at the door.

"Daddy, may I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man.

"Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?"

"That's none of your business! What makes you ask such a thing?" the man said angrily.

"I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?" pleaded the little boy.

"If you must know, I make $20.00 an hour."

"Oh, " the little boy replied, head bowed. Looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I borrow $10.00 please?"

The father was furious. "If the only reason you want to know how much money I make is just so you can borrow some to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you're being so selfish. I work long, hard hours everyday and don't have time for such childish games."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. The man sat down and started to get even madder about the little boy's questioning. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money. After an hour or so , the man had calmed down, and started to think he may have been a little hard on his son. May be there was something he really needed to buy with that $10.00 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door. "Are you asleep son?" he asked.

"No daddy, I'm awake," replied the boy.

"I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier," said the man. "It's been a long day and I took my aggravation out on you. Here's that $10.00 you asked for."
The little boy sat straight up, beaming. "Oh, thank you daddy!" he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow, he pulled out some more crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at the man.

"Why did you want more money if you already had some?" the father grumbled.

"Because I didn't have enough, but now I do," the little boy replied. "Daddy, I have $20.00 now... Can I buy an hour of your time?"

Offline Mahnaaz

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 10:51:21 PM »

~A verbal wound~

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave

him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper,

he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.

The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the

next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of

nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was

easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all. He

told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now

pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.

The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his

father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the

hand and led him to the fence.

He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the

fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in

anger, they leave a scar just like this one.

You can put a knife in

a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm

sorry, the wound is still there”.
A verbal wound is as bad as a

physical one.