Author Topic: NET FRIENDSHIP  (Read 22450 times)

Offline DesertRose

• Baask's Asset
    • http://www.facebook.com
Re: NET FRIENDSHIP
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 05:00:48 PM »

VERY  GOOD TOPIC, WORTH DISCUSSING - I HOPE ALL THE MEMBERS SHARE THEIR VIEWS..
Ahh, I wrote a lot.. I would like to know what everyone thinks. Especially I would like to tag Raji, Gwaduri, Nohani (I think he agrees with me), Sabit (Rindbaba), and DesertRose (If she has got the time). I know you guys have been online a lot and your opinion matters..

HAVE A NICE DAY

Ahmed you bring me to the old times here.  Well all I wish to comment is that when people make internet friends or whatever name they call it.  Use your judgement and be sensible whether the person on the other side is genuine.  It takes time to know one even in the real world outside the web world. 

Apart from Ahmed I have another friend who also met his wife on the web and he too has a baby boy :)

Have fun but do take care...........  :)
Wisdom is not in words; Wisdom is meaning within words !!! Wisdom ceases to be wisdom...... when it become too Proud to Weep,, too grave to Laugh,, too self-full to see other than it self !!! Khalil Gibran

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2009, 12:55:00 PM »

VERY  GOOD TOPIC, WORTH DISCUSSING - I HOPE ALL THE MEMBERS SHARE THEIR VIEWS..
Ahh, I wrote a lot.. I would like to know what everyone thinks. Especially I would like to tag Raji, Gwaduri, Nohani (I think he agrees with me), Sabit (Rindbaba), and DesertRose (If she has got the time). I know you guys have been online a lot and your opinion matters..

HAVE A NICE DAY

Ahmed you bring me to the old times here.  Well all I wish to comment is that when people make internet friends or whatever name they call it.  Use your judgement and be sensible whether the person on the other side is genuine.  It takes time to know one even in the real world outside the web world. 
You are absolutly right my dear :)

Apart from Ahmed I have another friend who also met his wife on the web and he too has a baby boy :)

I want to update you my sweet sis that now that friend got a baby girl too :)

Love u
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline DesertRose

• Baask's Asset
    • http://www.facebook.com
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »
Who has a baby girl?  Wow its amazing how time goes by so fast.  I hope we can hear more wedding bells coming up soon

I would really love to be invited :)

I love you too sister
Wisdom is not in words; Wisdom is meaning within words !!! Wisdom ceases to be wisdom...... when it become too Proud to Weep,, too grave to Laugh,, too self-full to see other than it self !!! Khalil Gibran

Offline shah baloch

• Junior Baask
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2010, 01:49:05 PM »
i m not totally agree with you......