Author Topic: NET FRIENDSHIP  (Read 27795 times)

Offline baloch_friend

• Semi Seniour Baask
NET FRIENDSHIP
« on: May 26, 2006, 05:18:51 PM »
HELLO BAASKS
   Every 1 who use net must have NET FRIENDS or CHAT FELLOWS .
what you people think that is this friendship as valuable or trustworthy as real life friendship or not .

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Re: NET FRIENDSHIP
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 11:09:24 PM »
Salam braat,

you have started very nice topic specialy for whom their life is stuck with net :)
I'll surely come up with my own experience but at the moment I am stuck with official tasks so catch u soon.

in the meantime take care

With Regards

Your sis

Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 11:26:12 AM »
Nice Disscussion
Well According To My Opinion Trustworthy is Much More Valuable Bcoz When U trust On SomeOne Its a Big Thing .Chating With SomeOne On Whome U can Trust Is More Intresting & I think You Can Share EveryThing With Them Frankly Than Chating With SomeOne Strange.
Trustworthy Starts from Friendship.If We Chat With SomeOne For The First Time We Just give it The Name friendship But When We Become Close To them ,Then Automatically The Trusting On Them Starts.I Dont Know Wheather I am Right Or Not.

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 03:04:01 PM »
Mostly net friendship is not much reliable or trustworthy. But I have seen people who have found really keen and nice friends through internet.

Ofcourse its not a MUST!

In my opinion, its not(reliable or trustworthy), because we are differnciating in between the two as "Real Life friend" and "Internet Friend". DOn't you guys think that this makes sense?

The "net friend" you are attached with might be anyone and there are certain things you cant figure out compared to a friend you see, share and shake hands every day, like his character, mind-set, behaviors etc.

Its really important that the person you are talking to matches the crieterian you hold in your mind for a good AND RELIABLE friend. because without it its impossible to make someone a "friend".

Suppose you go into a chat room.There u see someone who has an ID that attracts you and at the end you come to know that u have been talking to a fraud or a negative person.This might shock you.

I'll be happy to hear you comments on my comments.
See you,
JQ

Offline Ahmed

• Creative Baask
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 09:30:52 PM »

VERY  GOOD TOPIC, WORTH DISCUSSING - I HOPE ALL THE MEMBERS SHARE THEIR VIEWS..

I have been using the internet since early 98.. And I have come a long way. Speaking of chatting and friends on the internet - there have been highs and lows. Currently I must say Im in my lowest - completely cutoff myself from chatting (except for having a small chat with Nohani on Gmail side chat, that too once maybe in a couple of weeks). I also had a break for chatting for last three years of my university - the internet served that time as my primary source of techical and study material and that was the time I fell in love with Google. Well with this small background information, I would like to share my ideas on the issue of internet friendships.

The first thing that comes to my mind is UNDERSTANDING. And honestly, from my experience, it (understanding) is very difficult to achieve while chatting on the internet. I think understanding is the key to any friendship. A lot of misunderstanding happens, just because you cant see the other person. The person on the other side maybe in a bad mood, sleepy, happy, and what not, theres no way you can know it. The true understanding happens when you see the other person - through his/her facial expressions, through his/her eyes, through his/her reactions. And the conversation proceeds accordingly..
I dont know if you got my point - I will simply put it like this: For a serious friendship, you need to be physically present.

I cant believe what all other people have described me on the internet - simple, complex, intelligent, foolish, smart, dull, religious, non-religious (you can also conclude this link), modern, backward looking, all-the-same - never changing, completely changed - not the same person I met online, blah, blah...
Do I need to give more examples to prove that theres a lot of misunderstanding on the internet? The chatting world is a different world, and the real world is something different. Never make the mistake of considering them the same.

So Am I asking you to stop online friendships? Stop chatting?? The answer is NO. Online friendships brings out the second person in you, just go ahead and chat your heart out if you got the time. BUT keep your internet world and the real world seperate. Period.

Ahh, I wrote a lot.. I would like to know what everyone thinks. Especially I would like to tag Raji, Gwaduri, Nohani (I think he agrees with me), Sabit (Rindbaba), and DesertRose (If she has got the time). I know you guys have been online a lot and your opinion matters..

HAVE A NICE DAY

Ahmed

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 08:42:06 AM »
Hi. Again!!
I couldn't keep myself from writing once more on the topic.
I appriciate Mr. Ahmed for his thoughts.

See, when u meet people, u actually read/note/judge every thing about them like habits,mentality, their behavior in different situations,their dealing, attitude and/or interaction with other people and lots of other  things i might be missing.
if you have met a person and then you continue your interaction with eachother through internet still that is not encouraged but its ok that you have been friends for a long time and now he/she has gone to a distant location and found internet to be the cheapest source of communication, here we can justify chatting on the internet.
Feelings play an imprtant in our lives.
Through inernet if a smiling smiley is sent, doesn't bear that effect on one which a living "LIVE" persons' smile bears.
Last word:There is a GREAT DIFFERENCE between the two,The  real life friendship and net friendship.

Thanking you,
JQ

Offline بلوچ

• Balochi Group
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 03:16:18 PM »
Net is a virtual platform to communicate with known and strangers.
Now it’s up to the user for what purpose he/she is using it.

In some extents I agreed to Mr. Ahmed Mehboob's statement but not hindered percent.

If Net relation is just for fun then it is hundred percent different then real life relations.

But if one is closed to you as your real life friend means you both do share your thoughts, ideas, problems and their solutions then you can also consider him/her as a real life friend.

Mind you one cannot continue false talking for a long time period about his/her personal and social life so I think if you are satisfied with someone's approaches then personality does not make a big difference for you.

If you say all net friends are non-reliable then it’s depends on what kind of expectations you have for net friends.

Sometime someone’s judgment on net will be better then real life judgment but sometime it happen vise versa.

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 04:52:10 PM »

salam-o-drout

Although topic isn't new but experience may change once opinion.
When Ahmed invited us to share our view point under this thread, I have threw a phrase "Kour-e-waab" on screen shot and I think that was the best definition of Net & its Dream World. :)

As for as my own experience is concerned it was and it is very good indeed because I entered in this dream world to achive my target which was/is learning, learning and learning and fortunately I became very successful. :)

Over net you can just focus on once writing and writing could express once nature, behavior, mentality and approaches so it totally depends on your own senses how much could you judge someone.

shome_baaz_minnatvaran
 baloch-raaj-e-heyr-loutuk

Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Hafeez_88

• when i had i will tell u first
  • New Baask
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 07:52:16 PM »
SALAM..

NICE AND COOL TOPIC U HAVE CHOOSED MAN BUT U KNOW IF U DONT SEE ANY1 U CANT BIEKEVE ANY 1 THTS MY RULE BUT BLIND FAITH IS SOMETHING THERE ALSO DEAR THTS A GUD THIG TO BIELEVE BUT UR BEING DIECEVED THN U CANT BIELEVE ANY1 I THINK MAKING FREIND ON NET IS GUD U TALK 2 THM AND THN UR CONVERSATION IMPROVES THTS A GUD THING MAN
i like to meet new people and do freindship

Offline Alhaan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Live Your Life AS YOu Want To LIVE.
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 08:09:41 PM »
i dont think that net friendship is good.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 10:28:37 PM »
i dont think that net friendship is good.

I Dont Agree With You Alhaan.
Why Net Friendship Is Not Good???

mention Ur Reason If U Have?????????

Offline Sazeen Baloch

• Junior Baask
  • balochistan sabzbat&u r so innocent and u r smile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 12:41:18 AM »
i m not going to agree wth u becoz in this world everybody decieve and break trust about net friend whom we dont meet just wth him or her how can we trust may she or he lie in this world everyone s selfish and think abt just herself or himself my trust broken a person whom i know since 10 years i dont believe people just chat for enjoyment and timepass also sharing thoughts
i proud to be a great baloch wenever my great balochistan need me i ll sacriface myself for her i love u my beautiful balochistan but i dont love people except my parents

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 12:44:04 PM »
everyone s selfish and think abt just herself or himself

I Am Not Agree With Ur This Point Sazeen.There Are Not Every Person Selfish In This World.There Are Also good people Still Remaining But U Can Say They Are Much Less Now As Compared To Past.

Offline Alhaan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Live Your Life AS YOu Want To LIVE.
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 10:54:01 PM »
I m agree with u Sazeen well yes in net may b u talk with people its good but i think we cant trust them.and bro Fahad if u chate with someone whom u dont know u how can u trust him?.In many cases i see in chate room boy make them girl and girl make them boy.i never trust these kind of friendship. 

Offline Sazeen Baloch

• Junior Baask
  • balochistan sabzbat&u r so innocent and u r smile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 01:21:32 AM »
mr fahad i dont thnk abt u but my experienced say tht we cant trust anybody n this world even whom we know net friendship a boy make himself a girl thn how we trust may b i sometime lie be straight forward expect the truth and think agin
i proud to be a great baloch wenever my great balochistan need me i ll sacriface myself for her i love u my beautiful balochistan but i dont love people except my parents