Author Topic: Why people always seek or consider Beauty or Husn? share your openion.  (Read 35231 times)

Offline گوادری Gwaduri

• Baask's Asset
Re: Why people always seek or consider Beauty or Husn? share your openion.
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 06:06:41 PM »
Ade... dros droog...

dorsaan oshka gap jathag....

ppl seek beauty... because there is an inner desire in each person to seek the intimacy of ppl.... and
wht is the best way of getting closer to ppl than flattering them that they are beautiful...simple isnt it  [:(]
Maara Tappi Kotag Hama Teera
Anga tai dedage kamaan'a hain

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
Re: Why people always seek or consider Beauty or Husn? share your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 10:20:52 PM »
 E:D3

Man anga beauty philospher e wa nayan
Bhalay wati opinion a dayan.

Although i hate these kind of words BEAUTY LOVE FRIENDSHIP and like the people use to expose their selves and they think that is beauty especially these idiot pakistanies but actually in real sense beauty means PEACE,CALM,HAPPINESS,HEALTH AND INNOCENCY.
So beauty exists and its unique,There is a difference between charm and beauty,As far as i know only innocent people they can be beautiful and i can see many BEAUTIFUL FACES in Xeba-e-Baluchistan.

Offline Dua Baluch

• SWEET HONEY
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 10:37:36 PM »
Beauty!!!
as one of my sisters already mention it that
BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF BEHOLDERS!
basically there is a great defference b/w beauty and attraction... beauty is something natural as compare to attraction is artificial.
many people inspired with attraction and they call it beauty though it is not like that...
beauty is in only beholders eyes ....that thing might not be liked every body but by sum pplz who think and call it beauty.
one who loves..for her and him the most beautyful person is his/her beloved.
just like for QAIS his LAILA was the most beautyful...and when even he was asked about that y he loved LAILA so much as she is not so beautyful and has a dark complectin..he replied "in QURAN pages are white though ink is black" so I think we cant say that specific things are beautyful ..ANY THING CAN B MOST BEAUTYFUL TO ANYBODY..THOUGH WHICH IS NOT FOR EVERYONE......
here I share 1 urdu sher....
            WHO TO WHO HAI,TUMHE HOJAAEGI ULFAT UN SE
            TUM EK NAZAR MERA MEHBOOB_E_NAZAR TO DEKHO!!!!
NA POOCH HAQEEQAT MERE FASANE KI....US K BAAD WAQAT BADAL JAANE KI.....LOG POOCHTE HAIN MAIN KHUSH KION NAHI HOON....KIA KAHOON MERI TO ADAT THI US K SANG MUSKURANE KI!!!!

Offline KHALIL BALOCH

• ALBALOSHI
  • Baask's Asset
  • ALBALOSHI
    • WORLD FORUM
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 02:59:30 AM »

11 QUESTION AND THEIR ANSWER ABOUT BEAUTY I HOPE U WILL UNDERSTAND IN A BETTER WAY WHAT IS BEAUTY.

1.In your own opinion, is aesthetics a kind of judgment, or a kind of standard, or anything else?

The word "aesthetics", like "chemistry", "metaphysics", or "cognitive science", refers to an area of study. So aesthetics itself is not a judgment or a standard. Rather, it is a study of art and the evaluative standards that we employ in making judgments about art and artistic values.

2.What is beauty and what is ugliness? How do we judge what is beauty and what is ugliness?

The concept of beauty and related concepts are difficult if not impossible to define. I suppose they have some connections with other concepts. For example, all else being equal, if something is beautiful in a certain respect, we tend to enjoy the apprehension or perception of that aspect of beauty. This is an area I haven't really thought much about. I might venture two guesses though. First, a philosophical account of beauty and ugliness (if it is possible to have such an account) should ultimately explain them in terms of the effects and emotions beautiful and ugly things elicit in us. So these qualities are different from for example electricity. We don't define or explain electricity in terms of what electricity does to us. Second, aesthetic values are very different from moral values. I think the case for aesthetic relativism is a lot stronger than the case of moral relativism.
Judgments about beauty and ugliness are notoriously culture-bound. Bell bottom pants were all the rage during my parents' time. They look rather silly to me but now they are making a come back. Yet there can still be some universal general principles at work in our brain that affect our aesthetics judgment. Many studies have suggested that symmetry plays an important role in determining whether someone is beautiful. Young children tends to like music with strong and clear rhythm and beat. Of course, these generalizations might have all sorts of exceptions, and can express in behavior in all kinds of ways depending on the influence of culture and the environment. After all, many people think that Marilyn Monroe would be less beautiful if she were to have a symmetric face without her mole (or to have two for that matter).

3.What is your interpretation of beauty and ugliness? Are they the concept that you always bear in mind?

I like beautiful babies, beautiful music, and beautiful scenery. To a lesser extent, I also like beautifully-written philosophy papers and books. But it is the ugliness of moral character that causes me the most anguish, whether that ugliness is within myself or someone else. Life would be rather bleak without the other beautiful things.

4.Is beauty or ugliness a concept or intuition?

They are qualities or properties of objects, states of affairs, or persons. We can have concepts of them, have intuitions about them, but they are neither concepts nor intuitions.
5.Some people think that beauty refers to something good while ugliness refers to something bad. What is your opinion about it?
Many beautiful things, including people, are downright nasty, and many ugly things are quite good in one way or another. We need to be more specific as to which aspect of beauty it is we are talking about, and what kind of good or evil is at issue.

6.Are beauty and good matters of opinion only? Or have they objective validity?

As I said, I haven't thought about this very carefully. But I would bet on moral but not aesthetic objectivity. If aliens prefer white noise to Mozart because their brains work differently, I would not think that they are wrong in their aesthetic judgment. But if they like torturing innocent people for fun, I believe they are morally wrong whatever their moral beliefs are, if they have any. Having said that, I don't think aesthetic judgments are completely arbitrary. One might be committed to conflicting aesthetic standards and there is a sense in which one's judgments might be "improved" through identifying one's most basic commitments.

7.Do Logic and Critical thinking include the concept of goodness or worse?

One point that I make in my critical thinking class is that concepts such as goodness or badness are incomplete concepts. It is not clear what is meant when we say that X is good unless the context makes it clear what kind of goodness we are talking about. A mop, for example, is good for cleaning the floor but not so good for cleaning your teeth.

8.Logic and critical thinking seems to be opposite with art. Do you agree? If so, why do you think so? If not,
how do these three elements relate?

To think that they are necessarily opposed is an unfortunate misconception. A well-written philosophical essay can be aesthetically pleasing, though this is all too rare to be sure. There is also no reason why someone who is good at logic and critical thinking cannot have artistic talent of some kind. Many philosophers and scientists are good musicians or artists. Locally, Dr. Lee Tien Ming at the Chinese University is famous both as a philosopher and a poet. It is true that many famous artists are real nuts, but perhaps it is only because we tend to remember the nutty ones more fondly. In any case, art sometimes serve the role of social critique, and here some amount of critical thinking is helpful.

9.Would you consider there is beauty inside logic? Why?

I would not say that there is beauty "inside" logic. But some proofs in logic are beautiful, e.g. Godel's incompleteness proofs. Why? You can read the proof yourself.

10.Is there any relation between aesthetics, individual and community? If so, what is the relationship?

I think aesthetic values are relative to classes of cognitive makeup, and not to individuals or communities.

11.How important you think beauty is?

Beauty provides the refuge from futility where we contemplate the meaning of it all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''LIVE TO LEARN, LEARN TO LIVE, THEN TEACH OTHERS.''

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 02:58:05 PM »
i think the beauty is perfectation.when something is perfect we can that is beatifull.gorgeous and lovely.perfectness is the beauty.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 05:23:19 PM »
Perfectness In Ur Own Sight Or U Are Talking About whole World Shey Mureed?

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 08:04:03 PM »

11 QUESTION AND THEIR ANSWER ABOUT BEAUTY I HOPE U WILL UNDERSTAND IN A BETTER WAY WHAT IS BEAUTY.

1.In your own opinion, is aesthetics a kind of judgment, or a kind of standard, or anything else?

The word "aesthetics", like "chemistry", "metaphysics", or "cognitive science", refers to an area of study. So aesthetics itself is not a judgment or a standard. Rather, it is a study of art and the evaluative standards that we employ in making judgments about art and artistic values.

2.What is beauty and what is ugliness? How do we judge what is beauty and what is ugliness?

The concept of beauty and related concepts are difficult if not impossible to define. I suppose they have some connections with other concepts. For example, all else being equal, if something is beautiful in a certain respect, we tend to enjoy the apprehension or perception of that aspect of beauty. This is an area I haven't really thought much about. I might venture two guesses though. First, a philosophical account of beauty and ugliness (if it is possible to have such an account) should ultimately explain them in terms of the effects and emotions beautiful and ugly things elicit in us. So these qualities are different from for example electricity. We don't define or explain electricity in terms of what electricity does to us. Second, aesthetic values are very different from moral values. I think the case for aesthetic relativism is a lot stronger than the case of moral relativism.
Judgments about beauty and ugliness are notoriously culture-bound. Bell bottom pants were all the rage during my parents' time. They look rather silly to me but now they are making a come back. Yet there can still be some universal general principles at work in our brain that affect our aesthetics judgment. Many studies have suggested that symmetry plays an important role in determining whether someone is beautiful. Young children tends to like music with strong and clear rhythm and beat. Of course, these generalizations might have all sorts of exceptions, and can express in behavior in all kinds of ways depending on the influence of culture and the environment. After all, many people think that Marilyn Monroe would be less beautiful if she were to have a symmetric face without her mole (or to have two for that matter).

3.What is your interpretation of beauty and ugliness? Are they the concept that you always bear in mind?

I like beautiful babies, beautiful music, and beautiful scenery. To a lesser extent, I also like beautifully-written philosophy papers and books. But it is the ugliness of moral character that causes me the most anguish, whether that ugliness is within myself or someone else. Life would be rather bleak without the other beautiful things.

4.Is beauty or ugliness a concept or intuition?

They are qualities or properties of objects, states of affairs, or persons. We can have concepts of them, have intuitions about them, but they are neither concepts nor intuitions.
5.Some people think that beauty refers to something good while ugliness refers to something bad. What is your opinion about it?
Many beautiful things, including people, are downright nasty, and many ugly things are quite good in one way or another. We need to be more specific as to which aspect of beauty it is we are talking about, and what kind of good or evil is at issue.

6.Are beauty and good matters of opinion only? Or have they objective validity?

As I said, I haven't thought about this very carefully. But I would bet on moral but not aesthetic objectivity. If aliens prefer white noise to Mozart because their brains work differently, I would not think that they are wrong in their aesthetic judgment. But if they like torturing innocent people for fun, I believe they are morally wrong whatever their moral beliefs are, if they have any. Having said that, I don't think aesthetic judgments are completely arbitrary. One might be committed to conflicting aesthetic standards and there is a sense in which one's judgments might be "improved" through identifying one's most basic commitments.

7.Do Logic and Critical thinking include the concept of goodness or worse?

One point that I make in my critical thinking class is that concepts such as goodness or badness are incomplete concepts. It is not clear what is meant when we say that X is good unless the context makes it clear what kind of goodness we are talking about. A mop, for example, is good for cleaning the floor but not so good for cleaning your teeth.

8.Logic and critical thinking seems to be opposite with art. Do you agree? If so, why do you think so? If not,
how do these three elements relate?

To think that they are necessarily opposed is an unfortunate misconception. A well-written philosophical essay can be aesthetically pleasing, though this is all too rare to be sure. There is also no reason why someone who is good at logic and critical thinking cannot have artistic talent of some kind. Many philosophers and scientists are good musicians or artists. Locally, Dr. Lee Tien Ming at the Chinese University is famous both as a philosopher and a poet. It is true that many famous artists are real nuts, but perhaps it is only because we tend to remember the nutty ones more fondly. In any case, art sometimes serve the role of social critique, and here some amount of critical thinking is helpful.

9.Would you consider there is beauty inside logic? Why?

I would not say that there is beauty "inside" logic. But some proofs in logic are beautiful, e.g. Godel's incompleteness proofs. Why? You can read the proof yourself.

10.Is there any relation between aesthetics, individual and community? If so, what is the relationship?

I think aesthetic values are relative to classes of cognitive makeup, and not to individuals or communities.

11.How important you think beauty is?

Beauty provides the refuge from futility where we contemplate the meaning of it all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brother we are interested to know your openion instead of somebody else's theory. :)

Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2006, 04:29:34 PM »
i m talking about all words as well as our own sight.y we love 2 see nature and we always say this world is beautiful becz the has made by Allah  and he is perfect.

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2006, 08:11:36 PM »
Allah is no doubt perfect...(laa shareek)
but every ferfection(other than Allah) is not beautiful...
In my opinion the beauty is the thing we run after but can not achieve
it seems the most beautifull and attractive thing which can not be achieved wid ease...
And Offcourse!!! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholders...that is the only fact...
because sometimes an extremly nice thing is not attractive to some people but the very same thing is really beautiful to the others...
Hey nezoreen baskani nokteren beday bara!!!
Gulzmeen soth e kuth azmank pa tu perbast.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2006, 08:19:43 PM »
Allah is no doubt perfect...(laa shareek)
but every ferfection(other than Allah) is not beautiful...
In my opinion the beauty is the thing we run after but can not achieve
it seems the most beautifull and attractive thing which can not be achieved wid ease...
And Offcourse!!! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholders...that is the only fact...
because sometimes an extremly nice thing is not attractive to some people but the very same thing is really beautiful to the others...

Absolutely Correct Sis Mehlab.Aapne To Meri Dil Ki Baat Kehdee.

Offline lubneh

• New Baask
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2006, 08:19:05 PM »
I think beauty exists as an entitiy all its own. People do not seek beauty...they find it because beauty is...and when they find it...according to their own definition because God puts the template of beauty on our hearts...it awakens God in them.

Offline sidharth

• New Baask
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 09:50:17 PM »
to baloch nation..

as far my perception is concern i think beauty is an abstract thing.. like all the things in the universe .
beauty is like truth.

it is one's perception that makes an object beautiful. Object itself is mere a piece of mass, nothing else..

thanks..

Zindag ain Balochistan.

Offline thrato

• New Baask
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 01:11:29 AM »
well according to me beauti is attraction anything attracts towards itself its mean that is beauti............ but for the person about which attraction is towards him/her

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2007, 12:30:42 PM »
well according to me beauti is attraction anything attracts towards itself its mean that is beauti............ but for the person about which attraction is towards him/her

well,
I guess there s very big difference between attraction and beauty...
it is not neccesory if something is beautifull should also be attractive...her khoobsoorat cheez porkshish nae hoti....
Hey nezoreen baskani nokteren beday bara!!!
Gulzmeen soth e kuth azmank pa tu perbast.

Offline Zarthost Baloch

• Junior Baask
  • Free Balochistan
Re: Raste enth.
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 03:19:03 PM »
Well ! Every Baloch ...This topic is exciting becoz its a face of personality ...beauty but bradar jan im totally agreed to this speacific point of ...WAJA HITLER BALOCH .....may defective for someone....
Waja Hitler said Two Person are not allowed to live in this world
(1) A Man who has no power
(2) The women without beauty
Thts a generous ..beauty of heart is a main path of face beauty ...and its related with genious thoughts of human ...and presured the main reason of life ....some bodies life going on like bereft ...but its clow for all to feel better ..actually not for famine mind
The Signature of God