Author Topic: Why people always seek or consider Beauty or Husn? share your openion.  (Read 35232 times)

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Salam Baasks:

I hope you all are in good health.
Once again I am here with  a new topic for discussion I hope you would share your openion.

Why people always seek or consider Beauty or Husn? What is the definition of Beauty/KhoobSoortee/Husn?

I am looking forward for your openion
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
Very difficult topic to discuss about Any way after considering alot I think "Beauty is an attraction which attracts people towards one".As its very natural to keep unique things with you Like i can give you an example of cars Mehran is very common But Mercedes is very unique so its the want of every common men so i think beauty is very unique thats the reason people try to seek the most beautiful person as for life partner and friendship  [:(]
    But that doesnt mean one should be dishearted because of his or her natural look i think no matter how you look but if you dress your self well if you know how to maintain your self so that is also a part of your beauty  :$.I personally dont believe in beauty but yes i do believe in like how one keep her self so in short beauty is not every thing The thing is how you try to show your self to other i mean how you try to attract people towards you.You can attract people by your dressing,You can attract people by your way of talking and likewise.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Salam Alaikum
Dear All Baloch
Brothers & Sisters

Well Again a bacha discussing on such topics about which He still Does Not know.I am Sorry Lakin jo Suna Hey and jo Observation hey apni, I want to discuss them with You People.
Beauty Is For Those Who Prefer Beauty More Than Ordinary. Actually Such People Do not Know The Reality Of Any Thing And They Believe On Such Things Which Seems to Be Real And Beautiful For Them.It Became So Common That Now a Days Every Person Want The Most Beautiful Things In This World.
Kisi Ne Kiya Khoob Kaha Keh Beauty doesn't Need Any kind of Ornaments.Ye Sentence Aaj Kal K Zamane K Liye Nahee Hey Aaj Kal To Beauty Bas Zahiri Soorat Ko Samajte Hein Log..
Every Body Wants to Be Beautiful to Have Beautiful Impression On Other People.
The Natural Beauty is The Blessed Of ALLAH ALMIGHTY.Its True That We Can Buy Things With Money But Can't Buy Real Beauty. In fact, Most People Like to Seek Attractive Features ,and they can Appreciate the Bliss of Beauty. In other words, no one would rather see ugly or unattractive things than enjoy lovely ones. It is natural for humans to be attracted to wonderful physical appearance.

Kisi Ne Sach Kaha Keh A Beautiful Woman is a Diamond But Truthful, Honest, Trustworthy Woman is a Treasure.Beautiful person is that who does beautiful, who Says Beautiful and Who Feels Beautiful and Helps other people to do the same.
Aur Haan Akhir Mein One Thing More Never Feel Any kind of Lack in You.To Live Wonderful You Have to Feel Wonderful.

If I Did Any Mistake
I Hope You People Forgive Me INSHALLAH.
Regards
Fahad

Offline ناہید بلوچ Naheed Baloch

• Global Moderator
    • Baask.com
To me beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.
 At times beautiful faces seem ordinary and ordinary faces beautiful.
To me magic lies in the eyes.
 Beauty does not mean attractive looks but one should know how to talk
effectively and dress up well.
Naheed Umer Baloch

Offline بلوچ

• Balochi Group
To me beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.
 At times beautiful faces seem ordinary and ordinary faces beautiful.
To me magic lies in the eyes.
 Beauty does not mean attractive looks but one should know how to talk
effectively and dress up well.

I agreed  :)

Offline زینوک Zenok

• Semi Seniour Baask
According to me beauti is all about liking something.  If we like a person or thing or what ever, in our eyes that thing or person will be the most beautiful one in the whole world. Beauti is in our own vision not in others.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
But i think there should BE a reason for liking and disliking some thing like what do you say at the time of buying some thing "I like this T-shirt because the colours are bit different" That is where people prefer to own unique things.
You can take example of any product but before you buy it you will check its features,colours and all that.
Seems like i am forgetting Beauty and talking about different products of market Or may be i am comparing beauty with products Lolz any way it was my opinion about liking and disliking some thing.

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
Who said that moon is beautiful
If moon is beautiful so every thing is beautiful
I wish i knew what is beauty
But Yet Beauty doesnt know what is beauty
If we bring all beautiful things
Then they will tell us what is beauty
But where we can find those beautiful things
If we say sun is beautiful so moon is beautiful
If we say moon is beautiful so stars are beautiful
If we say stars are beautiful so this world is beautiful
If we say this world is beautiful so we are beautiful
If we say we are beautiful so every thing is beautiful
But yet we dont know
What is Beauty?
What is Beauty?
What is Beauty?

Offline Alhaan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Live Your Life AS YOu Want To LIVE.
I think that inner beauty is important then  outer beauty.I think the beauty is in the eye of beholder.Its only u that if u see a bad thing then u say that its beautifull but for an other one its not beautiful as u see it.I just want to say that the beauti is in the eye of be holder.

• Administrator
Very difficult topic to discuss about Any way after considering alot I think "Beauty is an attraction which attracts people towards one".As its very natural to keep unique things with you Like i can give you an example of cars Mehran is very common But Mercedes is very unique so its the want of every common men so i think beauty is very unique thats the reason people try to seek the most beautiful person as for life partner and friendship  [:(]
    But that doesnt mean one should be dishearted because of his or her natural look i think no matter how you look but if you dress your self well if you know how to maintain your self so that is also a part of your beauty  :$.I personally dont believe in beauty but yes i do believe in like how one keep her self so in short beauty is not every thing The thing is how you try to show your self to other i mean how you try to attract people towards you.You can attract people by your dressing,You can attract people by your way of talking and likewise.

Hi there,
Thanks for your opinion.

I agreed with your words that “beauty is an attraction which attracts people towards one”
You also mentioned about presentation which is a most important part of the beauty.

Let me share an incident happened before couple of months which I had to mention within another topic but I think this is the right time to share. May be someone learn from here.

One of my female classmates requested me to seek a job for his cousin. Fortunately in same day one of my ex-co-worker informed us that he is seeking some good workers for his newly born firm.
I recommended that classmate’s cousin to him. He immediately called him for interview.
After two days that ex-co-worker shared following things:

“Ms Raees, it’ was surprising for me to see you recommendation”
“Madam, he does not know how to dress up for any official meeting. “
“What do you mean? “ I got shocked
“He had to come at 10:00 am but he reached here at 12:30 A.M, when he entered in the office he was in brown T shirt and Black paint with casual slippers.”

During conversation I found that due to his dark complexion and poor financial background he is in inferiority complex. That was so much prominent in his conversation. Even I was interested to give him a chance to work with us but our board of directors denied because they don’t want to take risk to appoint a non–professional person in our professional environment.

Madam if its possible for you then convey  my message to your classmate, that no any firm consider one’s skin texture or natural beauty but yes before talent, qualification and experience, one’s dressing, his expression, way of talking and confidence are most countable things. One thing more punctuality is a source of success. So without these entities his cousin will never get a good chance at anywhere“

Help Line

• Administrator
Re: Why people always seek or consider Beauty or Husn? share your openion.
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2006, 03:37:42 PM »
Salam Alaikum
Dear All Baloch
Brothers & Sisters

Well Again a bacha discussing on such topics about which He still Does Not know.I am Sorry Lakin jo Suna Hey and jo Observation hey apni, I want to discuss them with You People.
Beauty Is For Those Who Prefer Beauty More Than Ordinary. Actually Such People Do not Know The Reality Of Any Thing And They Believe On Such Things Which Seems to Be Real And Beautiful For Them.It Became So Common That Now a Days Every Person Want The Most Beautiful Things In This World.
Kisi Ne Kiya Khoob Kaha Keh Beauty doesn't Need Any kind of Ornaments.Ye Sentence Aaj Kal K Zamane K Liye Nahee Hey Aaj Kal To Beauty Bas Zahiri Soorat Ko Samajte Hein Log..
Every Body Wants to Be Beautiful to Have Beautiful Impression On Other People.
The Natural Beauty is The Blessed Of ALLAH ALMIGHTY.Its True That We Can Buy Things With Money But Can't Buy Real Beauty. In fact, Most People Like to Seek Attractive Features ,and they can Appreciate the Bliss of Beauty. In other words, no one would rather see ugly or unattractive things than enjoy lovely ones. It is natural for humans to be attracted to wonderful physical appearance.

Kisi Ne Sach Kaha Keh A Beautiful Woman is a Diamond But Truthful, Honest, Trustworthy Woman is a Treasure.Beautiful person is that who does beautiful, who Says Beautiful and Who Feels Beautiful and Helps other people to do the same.
Aur Haan Akhir Mein One Thing More Never Feel Any kind of Lack in You.To Live Wonderful You Have to Feel Wonderful.

If I Did Any Mistake
I Hope You People Forgive Me INSHALLAH.
Regards
Fahad

mani Ordoken' braat Fahad:
Zindag baate,

man shome sak baaz minatvaaran' keh shoma ey topic-e-saraa watee Hayaal zaahir kurt.
braat, tara kayaa gwastaaa keh tao mistak kurtaa? I realy like your realistic approches.

shome gwashag raasten keh ma duraen zaane keh zaahir-e-sharrii wajah huda-yaa baaz kam-kasaa daataa o ey Husn incho ehm nahent bale pada ham insaan zaahir-e-Husnaa showaaz kaan' baatin wa daahemaa randaa kaheten' :)
bale ey gap ham allamment keh wajah huda-yaa har insaane tooka Husn-e-yak mikdaare eyr kurtaa nou ey insaan-e-watee saraent keh aa chey pahemaa watee cheeren husnaa deymaa kaare. :)

take care

dua'a go

yours sister

Raji
Help Line

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 04:02:47 PM »
Minnat VArun Tayee Gohar Raji.

Offline Hafeez_88

• when i had i will tell u first
  • New Baask
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 07:47:03 PM »
Its my first time in baask i really found this organization a interesting thing and i say we all baloch should start these kind of web sites and remain ur answer we we see the and search for beauty because all the people of this world got garbage in there mind they always think negative speacially mens (thts fact guys) im also a boy and i have seen this thing may im saying in a wrong way but the main point in inflactuation thts the diseas which force toward beauty thts my point are may u dis like these words so im sorry for tht  (y) E:D3 o|||
i like to meet new people and do freindship

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2006, 07:55:26 PM »
Its my first time in baask i really found this organization a interesting thing and i say we all baloch should start these kind of web sites and remain ur answer we we see the and search for beauty because all the people of this world got garbage in there mind they always think negative speacially mens (thts fact guys) im also a boy and i have seen this thing may im saying in a wrong way but the main point in inflactuation thts the diseas which force toward beauty thts my point are may u dis like these words so im sorry for tht  (y) E:D3 o|||

Dear Brother Hafeez Jan.You Do Not Did Any Thing Wrong.
Kindly Introduce Yourself In Baaskani Introduction Section...

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask