Poll

Do you think Baloch Girls be allowed to work in films?

Yes
17 (45.9%)
No
20 (54.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Baluch girls should be allow to work in baluchi movies?  (Read 103486 times)

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
Re: Baluch girls should be allow to work in baluchi movies?
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 04:35:52 PM »
If our ladies can take a part in wars..as histories tells us...
Then why our ladies cant work in films? though the reason is not to represent a media or love stories,,,,reason is to represent BALOCHI CULTURE and many other aspects related to BALOCH CUMMUNITY.

There are many ways else then film to represent your culture,If you really care to represent.

Offline Dua Baluch

• SWEET HONEY
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 08:07:26 PM »
It is psycological effect that if we think good for any thing either it is bad or wat ever it seems GOOD to us.. and if we keep any negative remartk for that particularthing then ...no matter trhat thing is so good but it impacts BAD to us.
so if we think that ther is nothing wrong if our ladies working in films then it never seem bad to us.

NA POOCH HAQEEQAT MERE FASANE KI....US K BAAD WAQAT BADAL JAANE KI.....LOG POOCHTE HAIN MAIN KHUSH KION NAHI HOON....KIA KAHOON MERI TO ADAT THI US K SANG MUSKURANE KI!!!!

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 09:11:28 PM »
You talked about representing culture
So i told you there are many ways to represent else then film
I didnt say any thing whether Baluchi sisters should work or not.

Offline yesbarbie

• Junior Baask
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 05:29:45 PM »
thank u very much dua i totally agree wid you.

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2006, 05:43:24 PM »
It is psycological effect that if we think good for any thing either it is bad or wat ever it seems GOOD to us.. and if we keep any negative remartk for that particularthing then ...no matter trhat thing is so good but it impacts BAD to us.
so if we think that ther is nothing wrong if our ladies working in films then it never seem bad to us.

Sis Dua Observe What People Think About Baloch Girls If They Start Making Films Not Take Ur Thinkings Maybe U think It positively But Can U Stop Thinkings Of People???

Offline بلوچ

• Balochi Group
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 09:58:48 PM »

Acting is a creative art, there is nothing wrong showing her talent in a proper manner.

Yes you are right but what would you say about the image of women they are already in this field specially those they are workng in movies?

Offline Dua Baluch

• SWEET HONEY
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006, 10:40:11 PM »
salamz,,
any thing which is represented first time, doesnt gives positive impact to the minds of pplz....
if our ladies start workig in films it might not be thought good at first but as time will be passing down pplz mind also would be changed....at that time they wont think that its bad...
think there was a time when baluch gals were not allowed to go out even for education!!! in skools,colleges and universities....but now every baluch man is letting her lady to go out........
pplz have been changed now.
pplz thinking has been hanged now....
ppl have accepted the changing of the society now..
so it is not MY THINKING that working in films has a positive aspect...it definitly will be the thinking of YOURS (ALL) so soon if you see the positive aspects of that.....but it take times.

NA POOCH HAQEEQAT MERE FASANE KI....US K BAAD WAQAT BADAL JAANE KI.....LOG POOCHTE HAIN MAIN KHUSH KION NAHI HOON....KIA KAHOON MERI TO ADAT THI US K SANG MUSKURANE KI!!!!

Offline Imran

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Slavery is a curse!
    • BalochWarna
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 07:18:15 AM »
Asalaam alaikum All respected members of Baask

Sister Dua has started a topic about Baloch girls/ladies Should they work in Balochi films and should they not? What can a person like me say anthing about this topic. To be honest if I oppose the topic I'll be rewarded with names like "Jahil Baloch" or "Narrow minded". But If I say yes Baloch girls should work in films I personally think that is not fair. I am strongly in favour of Equal rights, and Freedom for Women (But as they saying goes Everything has the limits). Some where in the middle posts Sister dua seems to be stressing that Its a good Idea if Baloch girl can promote/introduce Balochi culture, traditions, and perhaps Language through those film shows. I wonder if a film director will let you work while wearing traditional Balochi clothes. For them such films will not sell like a hot cake, after all they need to attract the youth and I'm sure I don't need to mention what sort of clothes attract our new generation. I believe some people have already suggested  that there are many other ways to promote Balochi culture, tradition and language. It is not necessary that you must work in films esle you won't be able to help you Nation, I go with those  (I agree with those who say there are other ways to promote Baloch culture and traditions or even language).

These following sentences by Sister Dua are really interesting and worth reading............

just take an example of our ZUBAIDA JALAL she is known by international basis... and we respect her a lot.....we wish for our every gal to be like her....infact she is out of her home mostly....working with male....visit different countries.....but on the other hand still representing BALOCH NATION.

My reaction to these sentences is if Bibi Zubaida is a representative of Baloch Nation then I can only pray May GOD help Baloch Nation.

However I must say I'm nobody to stop Sister Dua or anyone else if they are interested in working with film industry infect I wish them luck. whatever I wrote above is my personal view. If anyone don't agree with me they're most welcome to reject my views and chuck them in dust bin.

Shume haer lotog
Imran
You can go far with a kind word but further with a kind word and a GUN!

Offline گوادری Gwaduri

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 10:12:43 AM »

I guess... there are two extreme examples which can clearly differentiate and distinguish good cinema from bad cinema....(1) Iranian cinema.... and (2) punjabi and pushto cinema( (yh) (i cudnt stop this...)...

if u guys r talking abt working of baloch girls in iranian example of cinema... i dont think any problem with tht...

but in case of pushtoo cinema...i will b the first person to torch the theater premiering such a movie in balochi....
Maara Tappi Kotag Hama Teera
Anga tai dedage kamaan'a hain

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 10:25:47 AM »

I guess... there are two extreme examples which can clearly differentiate and distinguish good cinema from bad cinema....(1) Iranian cinema.... and (2) punjabi and pushto cinema( (yh) (i cudnt stop this...)...

if u guys r talking abt working of baloch girls in iranian example of cinema... i dont think any problem with tht...

but in case of pushtoo cinema...i will b the first person to torch the theater premiering such a movie in balochi....

brother Iranian Movies hama keh dar-mulkaa ravagayaan' aa chah Punjabi-o-Pashto chey badteraan'
The truth is that.... cheyrakayii Iran-e-tooka aa movies baaz shauq-e-saraa shingant. bale shugren' keh angataa maye janen' adam ey qaumaa-nee varaa tinwaal nayan' (with due respect)
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 12:40:53 PM »
Asalaam alaikum All respected members of Baask

Sister Dua has started a topic about Baloch girls/ladies Should they work in Balochi films and should they not? What can a person like me say anthing about this topic. To be honest if I oppose the topic I'll be rewarded with names like "Jahil Baloch" or "Narrow minded". But If I say yes Baloch girls should work in films I personally think that is not fair. I am strongly in favour of Equal rights, and Freedom for Women (But as they saying goes Everything has the limits). Some where in the middle posts Sister dua seems to be stressing that Its a good Idea if Baloch girl can promote/introduce Balochi culture, traditions, and perhaps Language through those film shows. I wonder if a film director will let you work while wearing traditional Balochi clothes. For them such films will not sell like a hot cake, after all they need to attract the youth and I'm sure I don't need to mention what sort of clothes attract our new generation. I believe some people have already suggested  that there are many other ways to promote Balochi culture, tradition and language. It is not necessary that you must work in films esle you won't be able to help you Nation, I go with those  (I agree with those who say there are other ways to promote Baloch culture and traditions or even language).

These following sentences by Sister Dua are really interesting and worth reading............

just take an example of our ZUBAIDA JALAL she is known by international basis... and we respect her a lot.....we wish for our every gal to be like her....infact she is out of her home mostly....working with male....visit different countries.....but on the other hand still representing BALOCH NATION.

My reaction to these sentences is if Bibi Zubaida is a representative of Baloch Nation then I can only pray May GOD help Baloch Nation.

However I must say I'm nobody to stop Sister Dua or anyone else if they are interested in working with film industry infect I wish them luck. whatever I wrote above is my personal view. If anyone don't agree with me they're most welcome to reject my views and chuck them in dust bin.

Shume haer lotog
Imran

Raast goshay Imran Jaan.Thou mani gap ham Darshan kotan :> balken pada mind milagen .. Any way Good explaination  o|||

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 01:49:26 PM »
i want to say that zubaida is not the representer of baluch nation.and political and showbiz are diffrent field of life.

Offline گوادری Gwaduri

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 02:41:06 PM »

brother Iranian Movies hama keh dar-mulkaa ravagayaan' aa chah Punjabi-o-Pashto chey badteraan'
The truth is that.... cheyrakayii Iran-e-tooka aa movies baaz shauq-e-saraa shingant. bale shugren' keh angataa maye janen' adam ey qaumaa-nee varaa tinwaal nayan' (with due respect)

Sis then.. why dont v follow the good one only....

there are side effects, repercussions of bad side of every good thing... even scientific research can b misused.... human cloning is an example... which is ethically wrong...

v just cant stop scientific research just because of tht...
Maara Tappi Kotag Hama Teera
Anga tai dedage kamaan'a hain

Offline Imran

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Slavery is a curse!
    • BalochWarna
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2006, 06:36:47 PM »

Well! mani hiyala Sister Raji raast Goasht!  Guwadari jaan perhaps you don't know about (ke kajar daarmulka che kanagayaan).

You're Question why don't we follow good one? First there are hardly any good one (I mean one from wich u can learn somthing really good). Second when you go to film industry for work then you're nothing but a servant you have to follow orders, you cannot be the boss and do what u want. In other word tae marzi auda kaar nakan-enth. Thara dohmiyani hukam-aa intazaar kanagi wa herhce ka aa thara goshan you have to do that
You can go far with a kind word but further with a kind word and a GUN!

Offline Dua Baluch

• SWEET HONEY
  • Junior Baask
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 09:40:20 PM »
salamz,
First ofall let me tell u dear bro IMRAN tnat I(DUA) have not started this topic.
second if you cant say any thing about this ..so y have you given ur openion here? just see above u have talked about this so much and plus u have given ur views also for this....here u r just........
If one opposes the working for ladies in films so its doesnt not mean that he is JAHIL or NARROW minded...Nobody thinks like that..everybody has his/her own openions.
and let me tell u one thing more as i said previusly too that films are not mean only to attract the youth..here you are thinking wrong IMRAN.
films can be many kinds.
Y u just think that films will attract u in negative sence?its mean that u watch films just for attraction?
if you think that films are just for attraction for u type of pplz then Im sorry to say that really balush gals should not work..
but if somone think that films are representingthe many aspects of life in a positive way also then for them .....
hope its enough to understand.
DUA