Author Topic: Why Are Boys Adopting The Fasions Of The Girls???  (Read 20359 times)

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
Why Are Boys Adopting The Fasions Of The Girls???
« on: December 12, 2006, 10:05:58 PM »
Hello Dear Baaks,
i have an observation regarding boys that they are now-a-days adopting the fasions of the girls...
For instance, there was a time when certain colors were specified for girls and certain for boys but these days u can c the boys wearing colors like pink, red,yellow, etc...
And jewelry was the fasion of the girls but boys are wearing chains,bracelets,rings,even ear rings...
Y is it so???
Hey nezoreen baskani nokteren beday bara!!!
Gulzmeen soth e kuth azmank pa tu perbast.

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
Re: Why Are Boys Adopting The Fasions Of The Girls???
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 11:59:24 PM »
Whats wrong in doing so an any ways???

I really don't know. can anyone tell????

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 12:56:47 PM »
if someone like the girls fashion he can do it.everyone has rights.

Offline گوادری Gwaduri

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 02:23:59 PM »
Hello Dear Baaks,
i have an observation regarding boys that they are now-a-days adopting the fasions of the girls...
For instance, there was a time when certain colors were specified for girls and certain for boys but these days u can c the boys wearing colors like pink, red,yellow, etc...
And jewelry was the fasion of the girls but boys are wearing chains,bracelets,rings,even ear rings...
Y is it so???

Interesting !!!!

Banuk.. i think these fashions, trends and cultural norms have absolutely no reason or logic behind them...
y r boys adopting girls fashion or vice versa...absolutely make no sense...
For example..."neck Tie".. for me it is  a cloth of ridiculous shape tied in a complicated manner just to make someone uneasy all day long...i think of jst one reason of wearing a tie is that when at the end of the day u untie it u feel relaxed for max 1 minute.. but tht isnt it irrational to make oneself uncomfortable for whole day jst for a feeling of relaxation of 1 minute...btw i m wearing one at the moment :x

i can ask questions like
why do v have have different cloths for girls and boys at first place ?
why do girls r adopting boys fashions for tht matter etc...

i think these are only collectively accepted ways of doing things sometime derive by a dominant group within a society and other times by celebrities...

it is very much possible that the cloths colors fashions etc today r exclusively for girls may b for boys in future... n then someone may ask same question but in reverse direction.... :hehe:
Maara Tappi Kotag Hama Teera
Anga tai dedage kamaan'a hain

Offline Alhaan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Live Your Life AS YOu Want To LIVE.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 12:39:58 AM »
Yes Gawaduri u r right now a days girls r adopting our fashion

Offline Mir Javed Baloch

• Creative Baask
  • Hazaar Ganjien Kay Khudaya Baloch Pedaak Kuth
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 05:04:02 PM »
Gwadurri

Nice Yaar, You r very convincing
Shap Pa Istaal Ao Giabaan Pa Baloch Washien

Offline BiRousK

• Enigmatic Meditative Spirit
  • Baask's Asset
  • I am being followed by a Dog called Ego !
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 06:13:11 PM »
I guess the question has been taken as vice versa.Mehlaab your observation or survey is confined to some areas or places or societies or states or countries or provinces or so on.Let me illustrate this that it is owing to sociological factors, no matter whether girls adopting boys norms or vice versa.Role model played by the sociological institutions have stark effect on the members of a particular society.The very first institution is the Family institution where a person learns the norms and folkways other than the basic instincts.Let us say that in western countries we can't even identify the clothes of boys and girls.But that doesn't mean either one of them has adopted the norms of the other.That is culture.Cultural changes do take place in societies that are in Urban areas .Some of the societies are backward so they are adamant to assimilation or acculturation.
And as far as colours are concerned there are no hard and fast rules for it.Definitely girls are fond of such colors previously mentioned.And boys all of  a sudden do away their routine that would ultimately culminate into awkwardness but that too for the time being.As jeans are worn by girls , might be there have been some ugliness initially but now that is fine with everyone. And as far as chains and golds blah blah are concerned ,most of the people are impressed by the rappers and emulating them. If a big gun wears such ornaments ,we simply can't help appreciating it but if a layman does this work , he is criticized and accused.This is all because of folkways and norms that people of particular society are not used to.To be more precise it is one of the pedantic approaches prevailing in most of the people
Blind are your eyes , your heart unfeeling . Your mind devoid of understanding , for lust , anger and burning desires, you are drowning without water .

Offline Rinde jinek

• Junior Baask
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 06:02:08 PM »
 :clap:

Offline DesertRose

• Baask's Asset
    • http://www.facebook.com
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 04:51:02 PM »
I do not see anything wrong in a man taking interest in his personal looks.  Do you know alot of salons these days cater for the male clientele.  Its the time for the Metrosexual who take pleasure in a bit of nip and tuck :)

As a little girl I grew up wearing jeans and t.shirt most of the time and I never thought of it as a male garment.

Sometimes change is hard for us to accept when we mix it with culture and beliefs, we need to have open mind and not see everything in black and white.

I think the only color I am not comfortable seeing a man wear is Pink :)
Wisdom is not in words; Wisdom is meaning within words !!! Wisdom ceases to be wisdom...... when it become too Proud to Weep,, too grave to Laugh,, too self-full to see other than it self !!! Khalil Gibran

Offline yahya. याहया

• Baask's Asset
  • याहया-बास्क
    • بلوچی دگنیا BALUCHI DUNYA
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 02:17:11 PM »

Q;Why Are Boys Adopting The Fasions Of The Girls???
maa baluch in maa ghiraat manden rajeyn ,may toka zalbul o madeyne tafawat ast int
wahde,k baluch mardeyn zalbuli duroshoma bit goRa aa mardeyn chi goshag bit?
 chonahiya ialam e toka zalbuli tahar nanraaw int .haqin sukhan ishint kh baluchni tahr cho
islam e tarz ant/ maa sak nezorin qomein mara gulamsh kurtag gora maara chotor
ran o roghin barahit .eda manan yak gape yaat atk kh waja akbar bugit aa tv aa gon gapayt
goshte kh baluch qom mardeyn qome ;bar hal mardeyna janini zib nadat o janiyn a mardin

And Satan said:
I had no power over you
except that I called you
and you obeyed me.
So do not blame me
but blame your selves.
Al Qur ' an

Offline ¨°•√♥ BaReKaHeeR ♥√•°¨

• Maní Zabán , Maní Pajjár
  • Seniour Baask
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 09:52:03 PM »
I dont think it is an issue at all !!!

it is normal that human values and standards change over time !!

" pink " " yellow " are used for some types of clothes not all for example we can wear a yellow T-shirt but not yellow balochi clothes !!

Men used to wear jewellery before !! it is the type of the jewellery that have changed !!

By the way i dont do anything that are mentioned above , but i not against it either !!

Offline YaaGii

• LiVe 4 NoThiNg DiE 4 SuMThiNg!
  • Seniour Baask
  • Life without liberty is like a body without spirit
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 06:31:37 PM »
i dont think so that there should be any issue because now its has becomes a trend Girls are adpoting boys Fashions and boys are going opposite to them, Its everywhere in the world
"I LoVe To WaLk In Rain BcuZ NoBoDy See My Tears"

Offline fatima Mir

• Junior Baask
    • -
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 02:48:44 AM »
wht a shame LoL

Offline Mazaar

• Baloch Doust
  • Rouche Braanzan Man Dazgerag Loutaan
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 08:50:49 AM »
اے جُست ءِ پسّو ءَ من منظور بسمل ءِ لچّھے ءِ گالاں گوں دیاں۔ منی نِزّ ءَ ایشی دلجمتریں پسّو ھمیش اِنت کہ “چہ وت ءَ در نہ گِند اِیت تہ گیگان کنت”۔
((A clock that does not work is right twice a day))

Offline Noor_baloch

• New Baask
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2010, 09:54:09 PM »
let them enjoy those who feel easy and comfortable to adopt girls fashion..... there are also some girls who wear certain boys specified dresses as jeanz as cut thier hair..... so i think there is nothing okward if we take it easy..... it is also happening in past some things always change with course of time- as fashion....