Author Topic: NICE AND INSPIRING STORIES.  (Read 90630 times)

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Re: NICE AND INSPIRING STORIES.
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2010, 09:35:10 PM »

A Lesson in Life

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, if they be events, illnesses or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere.

If someone hurts you, betrays you , or breaks you heart, forgive them. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to.

If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and eyes to things you would have never seen or felt without them.

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.

Talk to people you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, no one else will believe in you either.

You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it.

Offline Adabi Hakim ادبی ھکیم

• Balochi Zaantkaar
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 01:04:30 AM »
There was once a guy who suffered from cancer... a cancer that can't be treated. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home and wanted to go out for once.

So he asked his mother and she gave him permission. He walked down his block and found a lot of stores.

He passed a CD store and looked through the front door for a second as he walked. He stopped and went back to look into the store. He saw a young girl about his age and he knew it was love at first sight. He opened the door and walked in, not looking at anything else but her. He walked closer and closer until he was finally at the front desk where she sat.

She looked up and asked "Can I help you?" She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen before and wanted to kiss her right there.

He said "Uh... Yeah... Umm... I would like to buy a CD." He picked one out and gave her money for it.

"Would you like me to wrap it for you?" she asked, smiling her cute smile again.

He nodded and she went to the back.

She came back with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. He took it and walked out of the store. He went home and from then on, he went to that store everyday and bought a CD, and she wrapped it for him. He took the CD home and put it in his closet. He was still too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn't. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her.

So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD like he did everyday and once again she went to the back of the store and came back with it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn't looking, he left his phone number on the desk and ran out...

!!!RRRRRING! !!
The mother picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

It was the girl!!! She asked for the boy and the mother started to cry and said, "You don't know? He passed away yesterday... "

The line was quiet except for the cries of the boy's mother.

Later in the day. the mother went into the boy's room because she wanted to remember him. She thought she would start by looking at his clothes. So she opened the closet. She was face to face with piles and piles and piles of unopened CDs. She was surprised to find all those CDs and she picked one up and sat down on the bed and she started to open one.

Inside, there was a CD and as she took it out of the wrapper, out fell a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it.
It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn The mother opened another CD...

Again there was a piece of paper. It said: Hi... I think U R really cute. Do u wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn

Love is... when you've had a huge fight but then decide to put aside your egos, hold hands and say, "I Love You . . . "

Moral of The Story:

If you Really Love Someone Express your feeling and let them know how much you Love them,That person might also love you in the same way as you love them Before it is too late........ ........

Offline Adabi Hakim ادبی ھکیم

• Balochi Zaantkaar
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »
mani hayala man ei kessah e wanaga baz deir kotag balay baz washshat mana doust boot , it was very nice , thanks
 :clap:

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2010, 02:39:44 AM »
During the Ice Age many animals died because of the cold. Seeing this situation, the porcupines decided to group together, so they wrapped up well and protected one another.
But they hurt one another with their thorns, and so then they decided to stay apart from one another.
They started to freeze to death again.
So they had to make a choice: either they vanished from the face of the earth or they accepted their neighbor’s thorns.
They wisely decided to stay together again. They learned to live with the small wounds that a very close relationship could cause, because the most important thing was the warmth given by the other.

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

Offline Sanali

• Junior Baask
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2010, 06:34:56 PM »
During the Ice Age many animals died because of the cold. Seeing this situation, the porcupines decided to group together, so they wrapped up well and protected one another.
But they hurt one another with their thorns, and so then they decided to stay apart from one another.
They started to freeze to death again.
So they had to make a choice: either they vanished from the face of the earth or they accepted their neighbor’s thorns.
They wisely decided to stay together again. They learned to live with the small wounds that a very close relationship could cause, because the most important thing was the warmth given by the other.

In short' no matter what we should stay together & united  o||| :clap:

Offline Ambitious Girl

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2010, 02:25:22 AM »
Words and Actions Should Be the Same

There once was a boy who loved eating sweets. He always asked for sweets from his father. His father was a poor man. He could not always afford sweets for his son. But the little boy did not understand this, and demanded sweets all the time.

The boy's father thought hard about how to stop the child asking for so many sweets. There was a very holy man living nearby at that time. The boy's father had an idea. He decided to take the boy to the great man who might be able to persuade the child to stop asking for sweets all the time.

The boy and his father went along to the great man. The father said to him, "O great saint, could you ask my son to stop asking for sweets which I cannot afford?" The great man was in difficulty, because he liked sweets himself. How could he ask the boy to give up asking for sweets? The holy man told the father to bring his son back after one month.

During that month, the holy man gave up eating sweets, and when the boy and his father returned after a month, the holy man said to the boy "My dear child, will you stop asking for sweets which your father cannot afford to give you?"

From then on, the boy stopped asking for sweets.

The boy's father asked the saint, "Why did you not ask my son to give up asking for sweets when we came to you a month ago?" The saint replied, "How could I ask a boy to give up sweets when I loved sweets myself. In the last month I gave up eating sweets."

A person's example is much more powerful than just his words. When we ask someone to do something, we must do it ourselves also. We should not ask others to do what we do not do ourselves.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR WORDS ARE THE SAME.
Let's MakE a NeW JourNey To DiScoVer a NeW WORLD...!

Offline fairybaloch

• DIE 4 UR RIGHTS AND REPUTATION IF U R WILLING TO DIE!
  • Seniour Baask
  • i hate love
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2010, 10:41:45 PM »
Words and Actions Should Be the Same

There once was a boy who loved eating sweets. He always asked for sweets from his father. His father was a poor man. He could not always afford sweets for his son. But the little boy did not understand this, and demanded sweets all the time.

The boy's father thought hard about how to stop the child asking for so many sweets. There was a very holy man living nearby at that time. The boy's father had an idea. He decided to take the boy to the great man who might be able to persuade the child to stop asking for sweets all the time.

The boy and his father went along to the great man. The father said to him, "O great saint, could you ask my son to stop asking for sweets which I cannot afford?" The great man was in difficulty, because he liked sweets himself. How could he ask the boy to give up asking for sweets? The holy man told the father to bring his son back after one month.

During that month, the holy man gave up eating sweets, and when the boy and his father returned after a month, the holy man said to the boy "My dear child, will you stop asking for sweets which your father cannot afford to give you?"

From then on, the boy stopped asking for sweets.

The boy's father asked the saint, "Why did you not ask my son to give up asking for sweets when we came to you a month ago?" The saint replied, "How could I ask a boy to give up sweets when I loved sweets myself. In the last month I gave up eating sweets."

A person's example is much more powerful than just his words. When we ask someone to do something, we must do it ourselves also. We should not ask others to do what we do not do ourselves.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ACTIONS AND YOUR WORDS ARE THE SAME.
HMM MY DEAR SISTER IT IS A TRUE STORY OF OUR HOLY PROPHET S.A.W THE GREAT SAINT IS OUR PROPHET..
MIRROR IS MY  BEST FRIEND BECOZ WHEN I CRY IT NEVER LAUGHS

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2010, 05:37:45 AM »
nice story =) ....

its a very good point .... i was watching one of the programs for puplic leadership ...
one of the moooost important habit of a ADVISER should be to MAKE SURE that he DOES what he is advising people to do !!

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

Offline Ambitious Girl

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2011, 01:51:40 AM »
ya sis i got diz nice st0ry frm one of da IslamiC web site, there
were various motivational nd moraL stories but i likd diz one al0t...
washnaam_baate (ff)

Offline Balouchi Mehr

• Content Contributor
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »
It is a nice one

Pencil: I'm sorry
Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents and teachers are like the eraser whereas their children or students are the pencil. They're always there for their children and students, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way, they get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on. Though their children or students will eventually find someone new (spouse or a new teacher), but parents and teachers are still happy with what they do for their children and students, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

All my life, I've been the pencil. And it pains me to see the eraser that is my parents and teachers getting smaller and smaller each day. For I know that one day, all that I'm left with would be eraser shavings and memories of what I used to have.

This is to all the parents and teachers out there.

Offline Ambitious Girl

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2011, 04:50:59 PM »
Story of Appreciation

One young academically excellent person went to apply for a managerial position in a big company.

He passed the first interview, the director did the last interview, made
the last decision.

The director discovered from the CV that the youth's academic
achievements were excellent all the way, from the secondary school until the postgraduate research, never had a year when he did not score.

The director asked, "Did you obtain any scholarships in school?" the
youth answered "none".

The director asked, " Was it your father who paid for your school fees?" The youth answered, "My father passed away when I was one year old, it was my mother who paid for my school fees.

The director asked, " Where did your mother work?" The youth answered, "My mother worked as clothes cleaner. The director requested the youth to show his hands. The youth showed a pair of hands that were smooth and perfect.

The director asked, " Have you ever helped your mother wash the clothes
before?" The youth answered, "Never, my mother always wanted me to study and read more books. Furthermore, my mother can wash clothes faster than me.

The director said, "I have a request. When you go back today, go and
clean your mother's hands, and then see me tomorrow morning.*

The youth felt that his chance of landing the job was high. When he went back, he happily requested his mother to let him clean her hands. His
mother felt strange, happy but with mixed feelings, she showed her hands to the kid.

The youth cleaned his mother's hands slowly. His tear fell as he did
that. It was the first time he noticed that his mother's hands were so wrinkled, and there were so many bruises in her hands. Some bruises were so painful that his mother
shivered when they were cleaned with water.

This was the first time the youth realized that it was this pair of hands that washed the clothes everyday to enable him to pay the school fee. The bruises in the mother's hands were the price that the mother had to pay for his
graduation, academic excellence and his future.

After finishing the cleaning of his mother hands, the youth quietly washed all the remaining clothes for his mother.

That night, mother and son talked for a very long time.

Next morning, the youth went to the director's office.

The Director noticed the tears in the youth's eyes, asked: " Can you tell me
what have you done and learned yesterday in your house?"

The youth answered, " I cleaned my mother's hand, and also finished
cleaning all the remaining clothes'

The Director asked, " please tell me your feelings."

The youth said, Number 1, I know now what is appreciation. Without my mother, there would not the successful me today. Number 2, by working together and helping
my mother, only I now realize how difficult and tough it is to get something done. Number 3, I have come to appreciate the importance and value of family relationship.

The director said, " This is what I am looking for to be my manager.
I want to recruit a person who can appreciate the help of others, a person who knows the sufferings of
others to get things done, and a person who would not put money as his only goal in life. You are hired.

Later on, this young person worked very hard, and received the respect of his subordinates. Every employee worked diligently and as a team. The company's performance improved tremendously.

A child, who has been protected and habitually given whatever he wanted, would develop "entitlement mentality" and would always put himself first. He would be ignorant of his parent's efforts. When he starts work, he assumes that every person must listen to him, and when he becomes a manager, he would never know the sufferings of his employees and would always blame others. For this kind of people, who may be good academically, may be successful for a while, but eventually would not feel sense of achievement. He will grumble and be full of hatred and fight for more. If we are this kind of protective parents, are we really showing love or are we destroying the kid instead?*

You can let your kid live in a big house, eat a good meal, learn. But when you are cutting grass, please let them experience it. After a meal, let them wash their plates and bowls together with their brothers and sisters. It is not because you do not have money to hire a maid, but it is because you want to love them in a right way. You want them to understand, no matter how rich their parents are, one day their hair will grow gray, same as the mother of that young person. The most important thing is your kid learns how to appreciate the effort and experience the difficulty and learns the ability to work with others to get things done.

Offline MirAskaniBaluch

• بلوچی باز جوانیں بتل
  • Balochi Group
  • Love Is My Life Style
    • آسکانی وبتاک بلوچستان
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2011, 04:23:51 AM »
 very nice story & point
مرد کہ بے براتٰ شان کنت میری
جن کہ بے جودا سنبہ ایت سیری
عاقبت  یک روچۓ  ردۓ زیر ایت

Offline Thangi Baloch تنگی بلوچ

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2011, 02:15:08 AM »
  How Kids Learn Best  If you are a parent of kids who go to school, you have probably heard many times expressions like "I hate homework", "I hate school" or "I don't want to learn". As easy and fun as learning at school may seem, it can be hard work for many kids.
I believe that learning is harder when you do not understand why you should learn, how you learn and what you gain from learning. Unfortunately, most kids do not know what happens to them in the process of learning, so they only see the pain associated with it, instead of the pleasure.
Here is a simple explanation that children from age 6 will be able to understand. Make sure you explain it to kids every time they express frustration regarding school, learning or homework. Remember, whenever they say "I hate school", they are really saying "School's hard for me".The brainOur brain has 100 billion cells. Each cell carries a single thought, experience or feeling. This single thing, which the brain registers as an experience, moves in the brain the way electricity flows from the power station to your house.More than enough brain cellsWe do not use all the cells we have in the brain. Some people say we use only a small portion of the brain, others say we use a bit more, but everyone agrees there are plenty of brain cells we do not use. Everything you do in life helps you use more of the cells in your brain. When you play, sleep, eat, laugh, cry or learn, you use more cells in your brain. When things are hard and you are afraid you cannot remember something because your brain is full, do not worry. There is plenty of storage in the brain for lots of new information.Repetition repetitionWhen the same experience happens again and again, we no longer need to learn it - we do it automatically. Take walking, for example. At first, you need to concentrate on sending the right messages from your brain to your legs and back and you still wobble and fall down. But after some practice, you do it automatically - you no longer think about it. It is easy.Get smarterThe brain is like a machine that needs oil. Learning is that oil. The more you oil your brain, the better it runs. If you want to be smart, you need to make sure your brain works all the time. Every new thing you learn and repeat until it is automatic makes your brain machine faster and smarter.
Old people who want to remember things and keep their brain sharp need to keep learning too.
Any new thing is learning. You can learn to cook a new dish, to read a new book, to solve a puzzle, to learn a language, to play a new game, to watch something new on TV or to try a new computer game. All these will make you use your brain more and become smarter. Remember, it must be something new that is not automatic yet. If you do it automatically, it is good, but it is not making you smarter.The old primitive brainAt the base of the head there is a part of the brain that is in charge of breathing, body temperature, heart beat and all the functions of the physical body. This part of the brain is supposed to take care of us, so whenever we hear a sudden voice, fall or get scared by something, this brain has an alarm that tells us to run away and protect ourselves.
This brain is a bit primitive and it tells us to run away from things that are not really dangerous for us. It does this by increasing the heart beat and making us sweat. This brain is also in charge of our anger and sadness.
Unfortunately, when this brain takes over, we cannot think properly and cannot learn. If you want to know when your primitive brain is taking over, here are the signs: When you are worried, scared, stressed – you cannot learn. So if you want to learn and be smarter, you need to relax and convince your old brain that everything is OK.Your emotional and thinking brainThere is a part in the brain in charge of your feelings. It registers every experience as a good feeling or not good feeling. When we are happy, sad, frustrated, excited, enjoying ourselves or having a rotten time, this part is very active.
Unfortunately, when this part of the brain is unhappy, it is very hard for us to learn. When the emotional brain is happy, the thinking brain is active and productive. When the emotional brain is unhappy, the thinking brain is not very effective and it is hard to learn and remember things.
If you want to use your thinking brain more, you have to do more of the things that make you happy. If you need to learn something that is important to you, do it in a way that will make you happy. If you love singing, learn it through a song. If you love jumping, learn it while jumping, If you love colors, learn it through drawing and you cannot think of something you love doing, make a list of something that will make you happy and do happy things before you learn something that is hard for you. Remember, when your are happy, you remember everything.The left and the right brainOur brain has two sides, each in charge of different parts of our learning. The left side of the brain deals with facts, figures, words, language, structure, logic, symbols and numbers. The right side of the brain is in charge of intuition, creativity, music and art.
We use both sides of the brain, but tend to use mainly one side. For each person, one is easier to use and the other side is harder and therefore a bit neglected. The brain works better when we use both sides. Therefore, we need to make an effort to use the side that is not easy for us. Of course, with practice, this too will become easier.
If you want your kids to understand the learning process, explain to them how the brain works. It will help with their motivation to learn. As a parent, you can arrange their environment is a way that supports learning according to the principles you have just learned.

Ronit
Our moderator Aslam Hoath (Thangi Baloch) is no more ... اناللہ وانا الیہ راجعون
Do remember him in your prayers.