Author Topic: Impact of Tech on the society!  (Read 4269 times)

Offline Dark Lord

• Junior Baask
  • CK
Impact of Tech on the society!
« on: January 13, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »
To be Brief, I would just want u to emphasize on the changes the society is experiencing at the dawn of Tecnolological developments. We all know that Technology is becoming a necessity by every passing day, but there are many aspects that are challenged by technology, specially our balochi culture. Yes it is very much correct that v could make anything better by using it positvely but, there are certain limitations to that too. Mash-Allah, Baask here is a small but very good example of the Technology taking place in OUR society, I congratulate Baask on its achievement, But let me again come to the topic @ hand - "Are The Technological Changes Important in Order to Survive in the Modern World?" - "What Alternative (to Technology) Would U Recommend, If You Get the Choice of Making a Better Tomorrow?" I need not remind you that  these are general topics,  so all are very welcome to partcipate and open up in anyway they want, the topic is not specific or limited.     
Rind!

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Re: Impact of Tech on the society!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 09:58:52 PM »
Well Chakar U Started A Very Good Topic For Disscussion.
As Technology Comes In My Mind I Really Find It A Very Strange Word For Our Balochi Society As We Balochs Are Not So Much Aware Of New Technologies And Modern Way Of Education.But Sometime I Realize That There Was A Time That There Were No Such Concepts About Technology And Scince But The People Of Those Days Were Also Living a Life Like Us Today We Living But Haan Difference Is That They Were Much More Happy Than Us Today.If You Are Asking About Imapct Of technology On Our Balochi Society Then No One Can Realize It b4 Having Technologies BCoz EveryOne Knowz We Balochs Still Did Not Have Any Such Technolgy Which Affect Our Balochi Culture Postively Or negatively.I am Not Against About Technology But If Today Technology Is The Name Of Missiles, Tvs ,mobiles etc etc Which Keeping The Human Beings Towards Destructions.

Offline Dark Lord

• Junior Baask
  • CK
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 10:12:32 PM »
 :clap: Nice work Fahad, very much appreciable comments. I m still looking forward to what other Brothers & Sisters hav to say on this topic, then I would give my own views and opinions.
Rind!

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 12:18:28 AM »
Well
what i guess if i talk emotionally then the new inventions are just paying to "maazoor" the human race... a day is to come when even we wont drink a glass of water ourselves--- a remote control will bring it to us....(hope im making sense here)
but if i talk logically then new inventions have become our need if available to any of us...
dear brother Fahad i  agree that our forefathers were happier than us but they had never tasted the new technologies...rather they were lacking all what v have today
for instance if i live in a village where there is no facility...im habbitual of the enivronment i have no complains with the life but if im brought to the city life provided with all facilities i will start changing my ways and when im sent back to the same old life then it will be very difficult for me to adjust again in taht old environmet which once was the sorce of happiness for me...
Technologies not only effect the environment but also the personality of the one uses it...
an invention never knows who is using it...either a baloch or to effect him or her or a punjabi not to effect...it all depends upon the person to whome it is available....and how one uses it...
TV for an old man is source to get into the world of NEWS...for a child to watch cartoons...for  teenager a source of entertainment and amusement in the same way the other inventions serve for different purposes...
if v take a mobile fone...if it were only to attend a call and send a messege the a nokia 1100 was enough but u hardly find a nokia 1100 with  a young boy or girl...
well,
there are many examples but i let the other Baasks to carry it on..
Hey nezoreen baskani nokteren beday bara!!!
Gulzmeen soth e kuth azmank pa tu perbast.

Offline Dark Lord

• Junior Baask
  • CK
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 11:46:17 AM »
Thats very good, Comments appreciated!!! :)
Rind!

Offline Mehhlab Baloch

• Creative Baask
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 10:28:25 PM »
Thank u  :)
100 much
we all shouldnt be blind to the changes taking place in our Baloch comunity too due to new technologies...facts must be accepted whether bitter or sweet... :)
Hey nezoreen baskani nokteren beday bara!!!
Gulzmeen soth e kuth azmank pa tu perbast.

Offline Dark Lord

• Junior Baask
  • CK
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 12:59:40 AM »
Tech has become our need, there no denying it but then again we have to adapt to the environment in order to be competitive with the world. Simple as that. U know, I have a forbidden feeling that I recognize ur work, but the world is a large place :).
Rind!