Author Topic: NEW ADMISSIONS IN BUITMS in MBA BBA BCS BCE  (Read 3300 times)

Offline wahag

• Junior Baask
NEW ADMISSIONS IN BUITMS in MBA BBA BCS BCE
« on: January 30, 2007, 11:07:41 PM »
SALAM DEAR BROTHERS1 AND SISTERS

Basically I am doing MBA in BUITMS mostly know as IT university Formally called BALOCHISTAN UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGMENT SCIENCES. Here diiferent courses are offered in MBA, BBA, ECONOMICS, BITOTECHNOLOGY, B.Computer Engineering, BComputer Sciences. MCS, MCE and B.PNG(pertoleum and gas)

ADMISSIONS:
===========

BATHCES for Masters and some Bachelors courses will start in FEBURARY TO MARCH  

NOTE:
=====

Any one who is interested to take admission in Masters courses should have completed his/her bachelors in any. BA or BSc with 50% marks but lower criteria of marks are also counted cause it's pakistan

and any one who is interested to take in Bachelors they should consult first cause there are some thing to be told before doing a 4 years Bachelor course.
PLEASE PLEASE DO CONTACT ME OR THE UNIVERSITY for the admissions and test as we (BLAOCHS) are only 10% of the overall strength of the university and most are outsiders.

you can freely e-mail me nz_qb@yahoo.com
or go directly to UNIversity

ءِ باروءَ نوکیں بہر زُورگ: BBA/MBA/BCE  ءَ BUITMS
آ کُلیں نوک باھند کہ بہر زورگ ءِ واھش ایر کننت۔ آ فروری ءَ چہ مارچ ءِ میان ءَ بہرزورگ ءِ  فارم  چہ یونیورسٹی ءَ زُرت کننت۔
ھما کہ ماسٹرز ءِ تہا بہرزورگ ءِ واھش دارنت آئءِ کم ءَ چے کم مارکس بی ۔ اے یا بی ایس سی ءِ تہا 50 در صد واھگ المی انت۔
اے مزنیں وانگ جاہ ءَ 10 در سد جاہ پہ بلوچ نودربر(شاگرد) است آں۔
پہ گیشتریں سرپدی ءِ ھاترا گوں منا ربط ایر کنیت:
nz_qb@yahoo.com