Author Topic: Never Ever Give Your Cell Phone to Anyone for Making a Small Call  (Read 18150 times)

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Dear Baasks,

Today I got this email from a Balochi Zaantkaar Uncle Ameeri and would like to share to you.

-----------------------------------------------

Never Ever Give Your Cell Phone to Anyone for Making a Small Call

Dear All,
Recently a friend of mine went to visit a patient in a Govt Hospital in Islamabad. A crying person who seemed distressed approached him. He told him that he had an emergency patient and wanted to make a call but had no balance in his cell. He pleaded him to let him make a local call. My friend felt pity on him and gave him his cell phone. The stranger went a few paces away and made a call. He came back thanked my friend and returned his cell phone.
Same day in the evening Islamabad Police arrested my friend. It was then revealed that stranger had made a ransom call for release of some person whom he had abducted. My friend is an industrialist himself, owner of a few factories and petrol pumps. He is well placed in the higher circles of Islamabad. He remained in the lock up for  a fortnight and has now been released on bail.   
Please watch out for your own safety and do not let any one have an access to your phones.

Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline samr55

• New Baask
Re: Never Ever Give Your Cell Phone to Anyone for Making a Small Call
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 11:30:03 AM »
 hi dear,,,

I'm not with this artical : Never Ever Give Your Cell Phone to Anyone for Making a Small Call , because sometimes realy some of ppl need your help .......

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 04:34:49 PM »
hi dear,,,

I'm not with this artical : Never Ever Give Your Cell Phone to Anyone for Making a Small Call , because sometimes realy some of ppl need your help .......

you are right but it depends on phone caller's and receiver's luck. Article is just saying that if phone caller is fake then it would be a bad time for the sincere call receivers.
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline ¨°•√♥ BaReKaHeeR ♥√•°¨

• Maní Zabán , Maní Pajjár
  • Seniour Baask
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 08:34:50 AM »
This kind of stories can only happen in Pakistan !!!

Offline Sanali

• Junior Baask
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 09:00:20 PM »
I totally agree with the caption, never ever give your cell to a stranger .......

Offline zindan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • ♥ღ Z!η∂คηღ♥ ღ♥яiиd♥ღ
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 12:44:23 PM »
Recently there are some blogs such is Pring and Chopall they are network created on net and attach with cell phones, they helps you to send one message to a lot a friends.Recently there network pronunced that the one using the they are being traced by Pakistani egencies.

It can be dangrious appeal all to take care of it....!!!
♥"Balochi mey wati shahdin zuban enth"(ff)