Author Topic: Funny & Cool SMS  (Read 32480 times)

Offline Bijjar

• Baask's Asset
    • http://www.balochistanfiles.com
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 09:08:13 PM »
i hope you didn't  find it difficult to moderate my these posts. as i haven't read them myself.
"When you belong to a minority, you have to be better in order to have the right to be equal."

Unknown

Balochistanfiles.com

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2006, 02:17:51 PM »
test of ur intelligence
wat happenz when u catch a bird in ur both handz

comon think u have enough time...

cant say?

ok let me tell u

u cant blow ofF ur nose   SIMPLE
:p
Success is like tip of the tail !!!If cat runs to catch the tail.It has to keep running forever.But if it walks in its
own style.
Tail follows!!Live life with ur own rules

Offline Rind Baba

• '''--Top Gun--'''
  • Global Moderator
  • Zendag Baat baloch Raaj ♡
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 07:29:21 PM »
i love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z !

...........................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................

My friend the best quality i like about you is that you are very sentimental 10% senti and 90% mental

Some times I think y I like u? Sometime i think y I miss u? Some times I think y I love u? Than I feel that I really like Cartoons
Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT

I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You. That's because Meneka Gandhi says "Love Animals"

The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !

Last nite I lay in bed, looking at the stars, the beautiful sky and the endless horizon.... and suddenly I thought... where the hell is my roof?

You've got Sex Appeal... You've got Style... You've got Intelligence... You've got Class... You've got D Face... & You've got D Body... & I've got the wrong number! Sorry!

Zindagi Hey to Khwab Hain, Khwab hain tu Manzilen Hain,Manzilen Hain to Rastay Hain Rastay Hain TU Mushkilen Hain our Mushkilen Hain Tu "Main Hoon Na"
Vo aaj bhi hume dekh kar muskurate hain****Vo aaj bhi hume dekh kar muskurate hain****Yeh to unke bache hee kamine hain,****Jo Mamma-Mamma bulaate hain.

Apni Surat ka kabhi to didaar de****tadap raha hu ab aur na intzaar de****Apni awaaz nahi sunani to mat suna****Kam se kam 1 Missed call hee maar de

What is wrong with your cell every time i call a voice comes****that the subscriber u have dialed is a monkey****plz contact zoo for detail

Teri aankain jhuki jhuki****tera chehra khila khila****jab tere chehre per haath ghumaya ****to aadha kilo fair & lovely mila

You look so fine!I want to...****break your heart and give you mine

Zindagi jaise ek saza si ho gayi hai,****gamm ke saagar me is kadar kho gayi hai,****tum kar do ek SMS yeh gujarish hai meri,****tumari SMS ki adat si ho gayi hai. [/b]
You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.

Long Live Baloch & Balochistan

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2006, 10:47:53 PM »
[Twinkle Twinkle lazy star Kitna soyega uthja yaar, up above the world so high, sun has risen in the sky, uthke jaldi pee le chai, then call me up and say "HI" Good Morning Have a Nice Day /color]
Success is like tip of the tail !!!If cat runs to catch the tail.It has to keep running forever.But if it walks in its
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2006, 10:51:58 PM »
Sirf app k liyeh chand taray toor duu yeh zameen kia aasman tak choor duu itna kafi hay kia ya do chaar jhut or bolduu
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2006, 10:54:18 PM »
Jise dil diya woh dilli chali gayi, jise pyar kiya woh italy chali gayi, dil ne kaha khud kushi(sucide) kar le jalim, bijali ko haath lagaya to bijali chali gayi !!
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 10:56:43 PM »
When i was born shaitaan said"oh no!another angel" When u were born shaitaan said"oh shit!competetion."
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 11:03:27 PM »
Rose,Lotus,Tulips,Sunflower all flowers are nice and sweet but they have no comparison with U bcoz Gobhi ke phool ki to baat hi alag hoti hai.....
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 11:06:14 PM »
This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2006, 11:12:43 PM »
Sirf app k liyeh chand taray toor duu yeh zameen kia aasman tak choor duu itna kafi hay kia ya do chaar jhut or bolduu
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2006, 11:15:25 PM »
Do u know that your Smile takes 1000 People to Death. ? Save The World.......So Plz start brushing regularly .
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2006, 11:19:51 PM »
no visits.... no calls.... no sms.... no mails.... no miscals....i'm worried... R u in jail again??
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2006, 11:22:07 PM »
I've written a poem for you: Twinkle twinkle little star, you should know what you are, and once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far.
own style.

Offline Nuno

• Seniour Baask
  • Proud Pandrani
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2006, 11:22:27 PM »
I've written a poem for you: Twinkle twinkle little star, you should know what you are, and once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far.
own style.

Offline Rind Baba

• '''--Top Gun--'''
  • Global Moderator
  • Zendag Baat baloch Raaj ♡
Funny & Cool SMS
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2006, 03:22:05 AM »
Kabhi kabhi meri aankhon main samaya bhi lagta hai,Jo apna hai woh paraya bhi lagta hai. Tum se milne ki tamanna to bohat hai lekin, Aane jaane main kiraya bohat lagta hai
You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.

Long Live Baloch & Balochistan