Author Topic: Do u think literature is alive and was not killed by mass media and TV?  (Read 19845 times)

Offline QasuM,FaraZ

• Creative Baask
  • Tunian tewageen darya teng et.......
    • www.baask.com
Salam o Droth to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Especially, Raji!!!!!!!(For, I found alot of stuff posted by her on this site)
           Right now ,when i m writing this message ,The cool wind, the Great Goreech(what we say in Balochi ) is blowing every where and the clock has just stricken 12:35 (Shap).After getting memberchip i tried to read each and every thing posted on this site.For me this site is just like a heaven as John Milton Said" THE MIND HAS ITS OWN PLACE IN ITSELF, CAN MAKE A HEAVEN OF HELL ,A HELL OF HEAVEN".
          It has been 10 years i m writing poetry in Balochi and reading literaty books  about/regarding Balochi and other  literatures.
          some days before when i was chatting with some of my literary friends in yahoo chat room(Books and authors),suddenly a man posted a message on the room" God's dead, so as literature". i replied. "God was killed by us as for as Niethze's great book is concerned but the question is: who killed literature?" "The mass media and TV." posted he. I disagreed with him, i had my own logics and reasons.

Now i want to ask you (anybody ) : do u  think  literature is alive and was not killed by mass media and TV,?Do people have time to read fictions ,poetries ETC or they do not ???????????

Qasum Fraz

"I do not believe in God and I am not an
atheist."(Albert Camus).

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
Re: Do u think literature is alive and was not killed by mass media and TV?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 02:48:37 PM »
W/Salam . How are you Waja Qasum. its Junaid Qadir. Nice to see you here.
I don't think literature is dead. Because every medium has its own audience and every audience has its own ways to like or dislike any medium.and medium has a close and deep relation with the literature.this medium can be radio, tv, internet, daily newspapers, monthly' and other publications. I might not be wrong to say that literature has made its place in the media of new age. and without literature it is impossible to make a film which touches peoples' feelings neither can a song be written which keeps people listening to it.

Waiting for ur views.
Sincerely,
JQ

Offline QasuM,FaraZ

• Creative Baask
  • Tunian tewageen darya teng et.......
    • www.baask.com
Every thing is not literature but nothing is out of literature
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 07:54:53 PM »

Dosteen JQ Salamat bathay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man wash o slamathan o Kech k wati germia namdar ent , sak sard ent!!!!!!!!!!!
Every thing is not literature but nothing is out of literature .Literature does not has any specific definition and u can not  ask” What is Literature?”For, literature always borrows his contents from out side. In literature u can find   psychological Novels (Dostoevsky is the biggest name in this regard), Philosophical Novels and stories (Albert Camus and Sartre ) but psychology/philosophy is not literature. Literature, music ,paintings, and films do share some of their features to each other, and belong to the same ART, but they are quite different to each other, In literature there isn’t any “Audience”  but reader. Yes you are right that every medium has its own readers/audiences/listeners but the question is: which medium is more powerful and has more readers/audiences/listeners? Some decades before everbody in our Baloch society knew our classical poems and folk stories  but now except  some of  us  nobody is familiar with “CHAKER E CHAR CHAM” and nobody remembers:
WASH AT ANT  HAHDI DOR BALOCHANI
SABZ AT ANT TAHL O SANJ ATTAN TAZI
KURD ATANT MULA E DAP  E SHAHJO
  OR
AE MURG K SHAPAN NEAM BAL ANT
BALLACH E KAMAN E TEER ANT
OR
MURG ZERI MAN BARGEEN CHOBAN DRANG AT ANT
HER DAYEEN NAKLANI SAMAR HONI RANG AT ATANT
Literature is dead means ,nobody is interested in literature nowadays, nationally or internationally  …………………….. strong logics are needed.

Qasum fraz
"I do not believe in God and I am not an
atheist."(Albert Camus).

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »
Unfortunately We Baloch Yet Didn`t Get Any Our Own Media To Show Our Culture, Our Leterature In A Real Way Infront Of Us As Well As Infront Of Whole World... Maybe Due To Having No Self Media, Our Culture Would Be Shown By Other Channels Or By Other Sources In A Wrong Way Which May Cuase The Death Of Our Literature.

Offline hoshaam

• Junior Baask
  • G BALOCHISTAN JAAN BALOCHISTAN
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 08:46:41 PM »
IT HAS BAEEN AFFECTD A LOT ,
I DONT SEE ANY BODY IN MY VILLAGE"S LIBERARY IT IS JUST BECAUSE OF ELECTRONIC MEDIA
"SUCCESS" IS NEVER PERMANENT...."FAILURE" IS NEVER FINAL........SO ALWAYS DO NOT STOP EFFORT UNTIL UR   "VICTORY"  MAKES A "HISTORY".

Offline zindan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • ♥ღ Z!η∂คηღ♥ ღ♥яiиd♥ღ
ItZ v.conrtovercial to b handle..................well they had been higly effected......................................!!!wt i beliv
♥"Balochi mey wati shahdin zuban enth"(ff)

Offline lucky

• Junior Baask
Salaam Waja Qasim Jaan ..
CHUNE tau ??
Waja TAi just ae mAn JaWAB chUSH dAYAAN k WAJA Literature NA mURTa naa KaDI mIrri .. PArchi k iSHi ziNdag KaNAG wAsTa ZikKI .. MArOCHi ON uMeEd ae K baANDAATG hUM mAI rAAJ ae MARAhdAar AE shAYar o AaZMAnKAR SaKKI O sOOri sAGGAN .. aNCHush K Zii GUL KHAN NASEER aa saggeta .. Marchi HASSAN JANAN aa Mubaarak Qazi o deigaa hazaaran shayar aa saggeta o sagga gayan .. Mani hayaala ye Mai raaj ae dusman amincho juhd biknaa mai literature ae khatam kanag ae bhalle mai raaje marahdaar ae shayar o aazmaankar ishi mirag aa naela ..

Shume Kastar