Author Topic: Do you belive in luck?  (Read 19950 times)

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
Re: Do you belive in luck?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 11:26:36 PM »
what should i say now difficult to say anything because religion has come under discussion.

Offline BiRousK

• Enigmatic Meditative Spirit
  • Baask's Asset
  • I am being followed by a Dog called Ego !
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 03:37:08 PM »
@ Ghulam shaban

ha ha lolz ........
sometimes i do wonder that why people get harsh  , my brother just relax and cool down, take a chill pill.
Ok now let me tell u that 1234556 and abcdef , whatever is not a conclusion , make a fool to a yesterday's born...
and my brother who told u that education is directly related to hardwork , people do hard work in the field of education only         :hehe:  THINK ? hardwork is a different thing , it is applied in every field dear.... and everyone knows who is how much educated, the topic is not related to education , rather we r talking of luck and hardworking...
i guess u have not read my first post to this query, please do me a favour and ur misconception will be removed ,Read it.. in which u will come to know that hardwork is directly propotional to luck and vice versa .

if u r not getting it plz ask someone to elucidate it to u ....decode my first two posts to the core , dont try to be sensitive boi

take care ,regards
Blind are your eyes , your heart unfeeling . Your mind devoid of understanding , for lust , anger and burning desires, you are drowning without water .

Offline Ghulam bin Shaban

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 07:28:47 PM »
Dear Brother i am cool and make you cool inshallah, I believe in luck very strongly.you can see the difference, two persons working the same department,  same jobs and same edu cation level both are hard working persons, one can get high position within few years you can say he is lucky man and other struggle but the superior never bother about him so he is unlucky man.
Every one haveing luck but in different percentage.Afilm star become a present of Amreca,
so that is a luck dear--- Be happy kurdi Bahi and believe in you luck.

Offline BiRousK

• Enigmatic Meditative Spirit
  • Baask's Asset
  • I am being followed by a Dog called Ego !
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 09:08:56 PM »
It would be a wild goose chase to discuss the matter with u boi ? and u r to the core beating about the bush without any concrete ideas and examples...

thanx for ur politeness , take care and yes wish u a bundles of luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !!! (y) (y)
Blind are your eyes , your heart unfeeling . Your mind devoid of understanding , for lust , anger and burning desires, you are drowning without water .

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 11:56:51 PM »
It is not fair Brother if i take complete bundle of luck , already Allah given me some %.
that is why i am trying my self to get more luck then we will share the luck,I think you are not happy with your luck but you are happy with your concrete idea which is no one convence in the other side, any way be happy with your concrete idea and i am happy with  my bundle of luck Best regards to you and the one which is reading this post---- (Omani Balushi)

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 10:50:23 AM »
what i want to say is all major things in life are because of luck like birth,age etc. Being a muslim weh have a styrong  belive on Quran its writeen in quran( please forgive me if its wrong) " khuda ney aaj tak us qoum ki halat nahin badli jaisy apni halat badalney khyal na ho" ( sorry lion for using urdu) if we dont work hard it means we cant change our life i have a strong belive that we can reshape r change our life with the help of  hard work. if we work hard we can change our life. thats why my favourite qoute is " you are  never a looser untill you quite trying".

But it the same time its a part of our belive to belive on luck our ullma say if somone dont have belive on these he/she is not a muslim.
" I belive on one Allah, on angel, on holy books,on prophets, on the day of judgment, on a good  and bad luck and there is a life after death". if someone dont belive on thses he is not a muslim.

sorry guys i can,t say more because religion is a senstaive issue so best of luck. have a nice day.

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 06:02:55 PM »
Thank you My baloch brother nice of you keep it up

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 05:43:34 PM »
i know I'm very  very late....

but i really wished to share my view :)

they view i liked the most is by Ghulam bin Shaban

my view....

tawakkul and tawaaakul * Arabic words *are two different words with two completely different meanings !

tawakkul means >>> hard working and waiting for good results << this is when u hard work and say tawakaltu aala allah :)

and

tawaaakul means >>> not hard and waiting for good results <<< this is when u don't work hard but expect good results :)

sometimes u work hard and say tawakaltu aala Allah << but u have no good results <<< thats ur fate <<< *thats ur bad luck* as called by this world

on the other hand...

u don't work hard and get amazing results << this is ur fate .or.* this is ur luck* ( as called by this world)

there is a big difference when u get a car after the hard work u do << trying to achieve it << u take care of it ... u love for u remember each Penny u struggled to get that car ...

but if u got the same car from a lucky winners drawer <<< u may feel lucky and happy but not as much as the car u worked hard for it...

for grannies always say * the fruits  taste better in farmers mouth *

and another thing ...

when u work hard << even if ur fate * or so called luck * is not good in THIS world... don't u forget what is waiting for u in the heaven << its like if u work hard << by hook or crook u do get ur fruits

on the other hand

when u don't work hard and get something by luck .... heh its just for this two DAYS world

i know i could bring my view in shorter way but this was just to clarify

Tc

Ur shmaal shishter nazgol  0[-

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 11:19:48 PM »
Shukran ukthy

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 05:33:39 PM »
el aafo

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

Offline Mir Javed Baloch

• Creative Baask
  • Hazaar Ganjien Kay Khudaya Baloch Pedaak Kuth
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 02:56:41 PM »
Goda mani kollen raj parcha bad bakt'e

yak rouche Hazrat Ali (r.a.t.a) Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddque (r.a.t.a) e kirrah kaet o jost kaan' mardum chon' bazaan' keh mana chizz bahata chey rasii yaa johudaa chey?

Ie qoool kay yakh padi chesth kanag beth ie tahe dastha ien balay dumie paday chesth kanagh tae dastha naheen ie qool hazrath ali ie gien Hazrat Abu Bakar naheen.
Ae gap kay sajaien baloch chia bad bahthan ie gap mani hayala wa raasth naheen,,,,, kay gushee kay bad bahtan??,, bad baht wa ama yan kay ich ie neesth ,ishan drusth asth , chu bugush drusth butha,,, ishan Chakar butha ,Balach butha, Kamber butha , Hammal butha,,,ishan Bolan asth ,ishan meeri ie kalath butha,ishan kech asth, ishan kahaan asth, ishan koheen kalathay taha haazaar an minirals asth, ishan sohi wadien gas ie koh asth, ishan darya asth, maheegh asth, har chez ishan asth butha ,,,no kapi lapian ,,chunday asth chundie niesth ie wa may gu shumay mayaarien ,,sher kismat wa buthagan ,,,balay ma darag nazantha.....
no mani jend wa bahthay sara yaqeen kanth ao sakh kunth inchu had a yaqeen kunth kay yakh janeen ie kay yakh mardeenie loogha kath sang a(wedding) rund guda a wathi baht nan a(food) wath wathi gumma karee gun..aa wathie bahthaga waarth.......balay man taapay rundagh ao nendagay sara yaqeen nakien kay Allah danth ma ich nakanien,,,chia ???chia kay Allah wa dahtha chum datha, dasth datha ,paad datha ,hagl datha,, ,,no bahedien ameshan kaarmarz bikaanien wathi bahtha juud bikan..
gushan yak bad sha ie bith aera barien che bith kay a Kuda raha dar keeth ao bad shahath a yala daan,,,aa  yakh Gadu(mug) yak kumble(blanket) zorie dar kapaath..kay padaan rawan jungle a ao huda ibadatha kanan ...gindhi yak jaha yak askie(deer) aap ie(watar) kira ooshthatha balay aap jahlien(deep) aa aask(deer) wathi sara burz kunth asmaanay nema charie guda sahthie a rund aa aap burza kaath ao aa gepth ao aap a(watar) warth
ao rooth ,bad shah ie drustha charaga beth aa hayaal kunth kay Allah wa wathi ie aaskh a(deer) wath rizkh deagaheen ,aaie bahthay aie rasagaien man kay insaanian mana ham raseth,man turi ich makien, gudha wathi gado(mug) ao kumble a dor dunth ao huda kirrra dua lagi kay pamana ie aap a hun burza biaar kay man warien anchu thu aask ie wastha ahurth....guda cha gaaba(from unknown place) awaaz kaath kay thu chia saratkag warookien gurk bay wath shikaar kanookien Sheer chia nabay.... tara dasth pir oosh maan looto gun bizan kay (you have resourse)buzoor amie looto wa chheer jan, aap a dar kun ao bwar.....
ie wa yak kisaie balay sooj hamesha kay bahth wa bith balay par ahie hasil kanagh jud lotie ,cha koshisth a mooth wa tagalenagh nabi balay be kaar be mouth merith...
minath waar...

Shap Pa Istaal Ao Giabaan Pa Baloch Washien

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2007, 11:28:03 AM »
As A Muslim I Must Belive In Luck... But Hard Working Is The Need..
Suna Hai Insaan Apni Qismat Khud Bana Sakta Hai Lakin Kaise??
Zaahir See Baat Hai Doing Hard Working & Struggle...

A Poet Says
We Are Not Here To Play To Dream To Drift
We Have Works To Do And Lots To Left
Shun Not The Struggle Tis GOD,s Gift....

ALLAH Says In QURAAN
"Wa Allaisa Lil Insaane Illa Ma Sa`a"
Mafhoom Kuch Ye Hai Es Aaya Ka Keh Insaan Apni Koshish Se Zyada Nahi Paata Yaani Jitna Vo Mehnat Karega Utna Hee Use Milega..
Meri Nazar Mein It Needs Effort To Make Ur Luck Good Coz Ur Luck Is In Ur Hand....

Offline Digital Walk

• Global Moderator
  • www.kechsoft.co.nr
    • Kechsoft
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 02:20:24 AM »
Salam O drah baat, pah kolleN BaaskaN,

Whether I believen in luck whether I don't, makes no difference.
As a Baloch we should believe in luck.
As a Muslim we should believe in luck.
As a Human we should struggle to become lucky to believe it because seeing is believing.

As far as hard work is concerned, both go one and after. if I work hard, I'll be lucky and get success, otherwise i will be so unlucky that no one can imagine.

My answer is :Yes I believe in luck as well as hard work.

So keep struggling for a better Luck!

take care,
Yours,
Junaid Qadir

Offline Mir Alihan

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 04:59:56 PM »
Belief on "Luck" is deception of self and it is  like a mirage! In this world no luck of

any type exists, it is the struggle and hard working which is counted , the luck is the

slave of hard working and struggle even it is fief of struggle, those who believe in

luck they are liar  because if struggle and working is thrown from their lives they will

not be able to come here and post there posts, dreams are foundation of any real

thing but struggle is sine qua non!!!
????

Offline Mir Javed Baloch

• Creative Baask
  • Hazaar Ganjien Kay Khudaya Baloch Pedaak Kuth
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2008, 08:54:21 PM »
Dewan gap wa ma nazanaien blay marche inchu gushen kay kismath asthien nu kujien man shumara pesh dashthu nakien blay asthien ,,,,, ie kismathay kay man gapayan  aheay gapan man yala kahien kay ie kismatha man pa daleel samjaento nakien blay degay gwandukien kismathie misaalie dahien kay yakh mardumien kay lottary ticketie gipth ao ie wadah ah zar kamaenie isha joha gushan blay ishie taha kaar kanag ich nakapie ,, man nagushe ie lucky ya hard waorkie blay man justh kaen may kawas che gushan ie cheay barien,,,,,amenchu zanien kay ao gendien kay baz ich nakanth ao bazie raseth ao baaz baz kanth ao ichie narasethh,,,bazienien wa baz kunth ao padha mujza deger zuran wath mere,,,baz anchien asth kar kunth ao mujz gendeth ,,,,,, gudah ie duniay taha  luck ao hard work dohien umedien may karanie taha gunan ,,,che gushay shuma anchu nahien,,,,,
javed
Shap Pa Istaal Ao Giabaan Pa Baloch Washien