Author Topic: STUDENT'S JAIL  (Read 33746 times)

Offline Son of Balochistan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Lover Of Balochistan
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2005, 10:14:47 PM »
JAMEEL IS RELEASED.  
I WANT YOU TO ARREST ME STUDENT AND PUT ME IN THE PRISON . :((

/[/quote]

Mere haath mein haq ka jandaa hai, sar pe paansi ka panda hai, mein moot se kab darta hoon ,mein toh moot ke khatir jeeta hoon ,,Voice of Baloch

Offline Student

• Baask's Asset
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2005, 12:11:46 AM »
ok ZORO you are welcome  :mrgreen:

enjoy your stay

sis Shireen Iam your sister ,welcome and I think you are right they should take care about student may she become  

important person in the future   :$

Offline گوادری Gwaduri

• Baask's Asset
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2005, 06:35:51 AM »
Quote from: ZORO
JAMEEL IS RELEASED.  

/
[/quote]

:mrgreen:

ye student ye jail nahain..... Bali beach resort ya holiday inn hotel hain ke ar kas rawag lootith....
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Maara Tappi Kotag Hama Teera
Anga tai dedage kamaan'a hain

Offline Rind Baba

• '''--Top Gun--'''
  • Global Moderator
  • Zendag Baat baloch Raaj ♡
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2005, 12:02:25 PM »
Quote from: Gwaduri
Quote from: ZORO
JAMEEL IS RELEASED.  

/

ye student ye jail nahain..... Bali beach resort ya holiday inn hotel hain ke ar kas rawag lootith....
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:[/quote]

Zoro Toh Azad ey Nu AHMED GWADARI TAI SAZA AMESH ENT KE TOH STUDENT JAILA MENTAL HOSPITAL :mrgreen:  GOSHATA Chami Wasta Toh BAND Ey .
Tai Wasta Jaila LUJAAR NA KASHOK KAR-AA

You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.

Long Live Baloch & Balochistan

Offline Student

• Baask's Asset
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2005, 12:16:03 PM »
RINDBABA and GUWADERI:THATS RIGHT :mrgreen:

YOU SHOULD SUPPORT THE PRISONER ZORO HE IS MSSING HIS FAMILY AND AND HIS REGULAR MEALS :mrgreen:

LETS START ANEW SYSTEM IN THE JAIL THE PRISONER CAN NOT GET OUT OF THE JAIL UNLESS HE ANSWERS AQ

AND OTHERS CAN HELP HIM

MY QUESTION TO MR.ZORO IS:TOTAL BONE NO IN HUMAN BODY ................ 8)

REMEMEBR FRIENDS CAN HELP.

IF YOU ANSWERED YOU HAVE TO PUT SOMEONE IN THE JAIL AND ASK HIM AQUESTION

I THINK BY THIS WAY NO BODY WILL LIKE THE JAIL

Offline Student

• Baask's Asset
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2005, 12:23:50 PM »

Offline Son of Balochistan

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Lover Of Balochistan
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2005, 04:49:24 PM »
206 bones

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

Mere haath mein haq ka jandaa hai, sar pe paansi ka panda hai, mein moot se kab darta hoon ,mein toh moot ke khatir jeeta hoon ,,Voice of Baloch

Offline Student

• Baask's Asset
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2005, 06:45:15 PM »
:s

correct  answer  :mrgreen:

now when you were shure about your answer you should put someone else in the jail and ask him aQ

congratulations ZORO send my regards to your family   :mrgreen:

Offline Imran

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Slavery is a curse!
    • BalochWarna
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2005, 02:57:11 AM »
I'm actually against putting students in jail......but as you're being so clever.

I'LL put in jail once again So enjoy your stay......?  :mrgreen:  

Oh yes I have to ask u a question? What is the main reason of our (Baloch) backwardness?
You can go far with a kind word but further with a kind word and a GUN!

Offline Student

• Baask's Asset
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2005, 04:03:14 PM »
Quote from: Imran
I'm actually against putting students in jail......but as you're being so clever.

I'LL put in jail once again So enjoy your stay......?  :mrgreen:  

Oh yes I have to ask u a question? What is the main reason of our (Baloch) backwardness?

salam brother
your question is difficult but I will try my best and it is my openion only because Iam not the qualified person to answer such aquestion.  

such adifficult question .I disagree with you in saying (baloch backwardness )why?

I believe that part of our weakness is  because we dont have a country recently to represent us but individualy baloch are very hard working,energetic and smart.I will tell you what I have seen only.
 Iam a baloch girl who raised in Oman and seen a strong  baloch community in Oman .Let me give you some exaples of what baloch people did in Oman :
The war between Oman and Yamen for Salalah region end with a huge number of shuhadaa.Do anyone knows who were the fighters in Oman side,most if not all of them were balochi men and  I want to say thank you for them because otherwise we never had that green land in our country & a book was published  with thier names and pictures I will try to find it and if possible share it here .

Oman army is taking around 100 balochi guy every 2 years  started from 2001 from different areas in Pakistan to be soldiers in Salalah  :>

The formal dress of muscat region in Oman is balochi dress :$ .In most of the wedding ceremonies omani women are wearing balochi dresses .moreover they are learning balochi language as one of the important languages in the country.

Most of the good actors are baloch in Oman movies .

Baloch are occupying very high positions in Oman  8( .

Recently agroup of omani peoples tried to stand against the goverment and against sultan Qaboos and there first action as they planned is to bumb some festival areas but they were caught and proudly alhamdulellah all of them are pure omanies and there were no single balochi guy in this movement and they are from avery high positions in the country(hot topic :x )

so how can baloch be weak,let us think positively  :>

can I be released now   :'(  [/color][/size]

Offline Imran

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Slavery is a curse!
    • BalochWarna
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2005, 01:20:45 AM »
I disagree with you in saying (baloch backwardness )why?

Dear student! if so then I'm afraid you'll have to spend some more days in prison.

coz I'm waiting for more answers on this topic form Balochistan side as well.

and

individualy baloch are very hard working,energetic and smart.I will tell you what I have seen only.

I did not mean that we are physically weak but backwardness and diprivation.

Iam a baloch girl who raised in Oman and seen a strong baloch community in Oman .Let me give you some exaples of what baloch people did in Oman :
The war between Oman and Yamen for Salalah region end with a huge number of shuhadaa.Do anyone knows who were the fighters in Oman side,most if not all of them were balochi men and I want to say thank you for them because otherwise we never had that green land in our country & a book was published with thier names and pictures I will try to find it and if possible share it here .

well I don't have enough knowldge about Omani Balochs. I don't know who they fought this war with and what for. I know some balochs are very advanced but they are only advanced for themselves not for other poor fellow brothers and sister so their is no point of this development or advance.

Baloch are occupying very high positions in Oman  .

May be they have good posts or high positions in Oman but what about Balochistan? or some people say it pakistani occcupied balochistan.

All member and admin  I'm sorry if I'm changing ur game to a I don't what to say it?

anyway Student you're still in jail.

Offline Imran

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Slavery is a curse!
    • BalochWarna
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2005, 01:22:52 AM »
I disagree with you in saying (baloch backwardness )why?

Dear student! if so then I'm afraid you'll have to spend some more days in prison.

coz I'm waiting for more answers on this topic form Balochistan side as well.

and

individualy baloch are very hard working,energetic and smart.I will tell you what I have seen only.

I did not mean that we are physically weak but backwardness and diprivation.

Iam a baloch girl who raised in Oman and seen a strong baloch community in Oman .Let me give you some exaples of what baloch people did in Oman :
The war between Oman and Yamen for Salalah region end with a huge number of shuhadaa.Do anyone knows who were the fighters in Oman side,most if not all of them were balochi men and I want to say thank you for them because otherwise we never had that green land in our country & a book was published with thier names and pictures I will try to find it and if possible share it here .

well I don't have enough knowldge about Omani Balochs. I don't know who they fought this war with and what for. I know some balochs are very advanced but they are only advanced for themselves not for other poor fellow brothers and sister so their is no point of this development or advance.

Baloch are occupying very high positions in Oman  .

May be they have good posts or high positions in Oman but what about Balochistan? or some people say it pakistani occcupied balochistan.

All member and admin  I'm sorry if I'm changing ur game to a I don't what to say it?

anyway Student you're still in jail.

Offline Ahmed

• Creative Baask
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2005, 01:42:16 AM »

I Agree With Imran. Student UR ANSWER IS NOT CORRECT.

When we talk abt balochs - the first place that comes to our mind is Baluchistan - and sorry to say the condition of Baluchs is not good.

And the shudaa el bloush u r talking of - i visited salalah and the graveyard - it says shudaa el pakistaniyeen - not bloush : didnt even get their own identity. And the cause they fought for - adding a green piece of land to oman when baluchistan is occupied - i dont think most of the balochs will be happy with that

I agree with Imran the topic has drifted from its subject. Hope the next reply keeps it in order.

Meanwhile STUDENT ENJOY UR ONIONS IN THE JAIL  :p

Ahmed

Offline Student

• Baask's Asset
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2005, 03:22:40 PM »
salam brother Imran :
I have told you my openion based on what I have seen in my life but asking me about Balochistan side while there are people here from there and knows better than me is risky but I will answer you based on my openion and my 1 month experience there,I think the main reason of baloch backwardness is illiteracy.The first thing that acountry should focus in is education and I saw the opposite a mong the baloch community .Men specially dont allow thier women to go to schools (most not all).If the women is not educated and she is the one who make the future leaders and scientists ,then dont expect a development .

Iam enjoying the jail this time :mrgreen:

Offline Student

• Baask's Asset
STUDENT'S JAIL
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2005, 03:55:07 PM »
Quote from: Ahmed

I Agree With Imran. Student UR ANSWER IS NOT CORRECT.

When we talk abt balochs - the first place that comes to our mind is Baluchistan - and sorry to say the condition of Baluchs is not good.

And the shudaa el bloush u r talking of - i visited salalah and the graveyard - it says shudaa el pakistaniyeen - not bloush : didnt even get their own identity. And the cause they fought for - adding a green piece of land to oman when baluchistan is occupied - i dont think most of the balochs will be happy with that

I agree with Imran the topic has drifted from its subject. Hope the next reply keeps it in order.

Meanwhile STUDENT ENJOY UR ONIONS IN THE JAIL  :p

thanks for ur reply
I want to tell you Ahmed that baloch people own a passport that belong to Pakistan country,inside it writtin
the nationality :pakistani  so the goverment wrotes pakistani shuhaada and the goverment never see the tribes but individualy you can see thier full names writtin there.

please do not underestimate Salalah because it is the land that is the sourse of life of a round 200 balochi guys and thier families  and those baloch moved to help when there was a movement,is there any movement in the occupied balochistan.