Author Topic: A morning With Uncle WashDel  (Read 2575 times)

Offline Meeren-Bluch

• Semi Seniour Baask
A morning With Uncle WashDel
« on: May 14, 2008, 02:00:01 AM »
I was told about a guest when i was waiting for my breakfast and i found Uncle Washdel (My Father's Friend as well as mine).... After very long time i was going to meet him and there were many stories which were not discussed , Uncle washdel is a wise person and he knows what he is saying how ever after asking about my days he started advicing me to use your mind as much as you can ... later he shared an old story of Do'ur ... Story began

Some fourty to fifty years back when there were some leopards but now a days no body knows where they left for or may be because of no rain they died in mountains but no body exactly knows about the presence of these leopards once they were in mountains .... how ever one night a kid was attacked by a leopard and kid was taken away by leopard when the mother of that kid started shouting so people came with their weapons , some body told the leopard is in a room , it was very dark night especially when you are in room in such dark nights then you are almost a blind person a young guy with his weapon stood infront of the door and was asked by his father, did you see the kid or leopard .. "I cant see any thing except 2 stars" Young Guy replied ... "Shout between 2 stars" his father ordered him and he did and that is how the kid's life was saved by him ...
Here 2 stars were the eyes of leopard and in night their eyes shines.

This was small story shared by uncle washdel to letme think how to use the mind in different situations of life ...

Another story he told me ...

There were 4 brothers  .... JUNGI,ZANGI,IZAT & GAIRAT , In battle for a kingdom izat and gairat were killed  that is how Jungi and Zangi started ruling...

Here Nako Washdel meant to say today there is alot of war and people are getting far from each other but you should not act like them Be izatful and Gairatful ...

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
Re: A morning With Uncle WashDel
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 07:32:40 PM »
nice stories...

keep updating with uncle washdil's stories .. =)

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

Offline samko

• shan-e-Balochan
  • Semi Seniour Baask
  • shan-e-Balochan
Re: A morning With Uncle WashDel
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 11:09:04 AM »
 |||o
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< o|||
Zaiba-e-Balochistan