Author Topic: Buy one get one free ...  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Buy one get one free ...
« on: April 23, 2005, 12:00:57 PM »
Buy one get one free

Laloo becomes PM and goes to Pakistan for a one-on-one with Shaukat Aziz.They decide to meet without aides and are closeted for about 5 minutes. Laloo then emerges from the room. Reporters clamour for a statement. "Shaukatbhai will make the announcement" is all Laloo will say. Shaukat Aziz comes out and drops a bombshell - Pakistan has decided to give up all claims on Kashmir, with no strings attached! The world is stunned. Laloo has achieved in 5 minutes what others had failed to in 50 years! How did you do it, what did you promise, the press clamours. "Sab akai-waalon ka kamaal hai," (All because of the Akai company people) says Laloo. "Woh kehte hain na, TV loge tho fridge doonga, video khareedein to cellphone free (They give fridge free if you buy TV, cellphone free if you buy VCR )... tho ham bhi Nawazbhai se keh diye: "aapko Kashmir chaahiye na? Le jaayie. Magar saath mein Bihar free milega, bas!" (SO, I said to Shaukatbhai - "You want Kashmir, right? Take it. But you will get Bihar free with it!")
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Imran

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • Slavery is a curse!
    • BalochWarna
MR MUSH AND BUSH
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 05:28:58 PM »
Mr Mush and Bush are haveing a conversation!

Mr bush!  Look You're my best Loyal padner, I'll ask you a question.

Mr mush! comes closer yes sir what can I do for you?

Mr bush! Everyone blaims me for war on Iraq, they say it wasn't just. You tell me If you were in my shoes what wud you do?

Mr mush! er er er Sir I would polish them

Mr Bush! says taking off his shoes cheers padner, I love you Idea.

:)
You can go far with a kind word but further with a kind word and a GUN!

Offline Nohani

• Administrator
    • Home of Balochi Literature
Buy one get one free ...
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 03:48:02 PM »
Once Laloo Prasad of Bihar, sent his bio data to ... America to apply for a post in Microsoft Corporation. A few days later he got this reply :

"Dear Mr. Laloo prasad, You do not meet our requirements. Please do not send any further correspondence. No phone call shall be entertained. Thanks"

Laloo prasad jumped with joy on receiving this reply. He arranged a party and when all the guests had come, he said :

"Bhaiyon aur Behno, aap ko jaan kar khushi hogee ke humko amereeca mein naukri mil gayee hai." Everyone was delighted. Laloo prasad continued......

"Ab main aap sab ko apnaa appointment letter padkar sunaongaa par letter angrejee main hai isliyen saath-saath hindi main translate bhee karoonga."

"Dear Mr. Laloo prasad" ----- " pyare Laloo prasad bhaiyya"
"You do not meet" ---- "aap to miltay hee naheen ho"
"our requirement" ---- "humko to jaroorat hai"
"Please do not send any furthur correspondance" ---- "ab Letter vetter bhejne ka kaouno jaroorat nahee"
"No phone call" ---- "phoonwa ka bhee jaroorat nahee hai"
"shall be entertained" ---- "bahut kaatir kee jayegi"
"Thanks" ---- "aapkaa bahut bahut dhanyavad"