Author Topic: What can more unit the Baloch Nation?  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Hafeez Baloch

• Content Contributor
What can more unit the Baloch Nation?
« on: April 20, 2009, 09:21:29 AM »
 [dousten_baaskan]
As u know that i,m new in this forum and have joined it to learn more than more from senior brothers and sister and share the ideas and suggestion with them that i have.As a baloch I,d really love to learn about my Nation, Language, Culture, and my homeland. As junior i may make mistakes but i hope u people forgive me.
Here I,ve a topic on that i wanna take my Seniors suggestions.
The topice is "what can more unite the Baloch Nation"
plz give your suggestions.
 baloch-raaj-e-tepaaki-loutouk

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Re: What can more unit the Baloch Nation?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »
 washatk2  Hafiz Baloch at Baaskani Diwwan.

You question is nice.

I think unity always starts from home then move on to socity then reflact to the nation.

Parents should have to realize that their step by step guidance in young age can play a big role to unit their children. They should have to assist them how to resolve the domastic issues.

Socity Organizations exists in each and every socity of Balochistan, can unit people of their related areas. They will have to provide them an healthy plateform to communicate with each other, to resolve the domestic and social issues.

It is also the responsibility of our electronic and paper media to unit our people with the help of healthy and object oriented programs and articles.

goun_neiken_wahagan

wati raaj e heyr loutouk
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Hafeez Baloch

• Content Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 06:43:28 PM »
 banoken-gohaar
Thanks for ur great suggestion.

Offline MEHER BALOCH

• Junior Baask
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 11:50:59 PM »
Brother Hafeez... you asked a good question.. and Im sure every balouch in his heart has this question because we know our nation lacks unity.. we will be known as a strong nation only when we have unity in us... i don't know how much unity our balouch have in Balouchistan but if you ask me about balouch of karachi or just those living in lyari then i would say they don't even know what unity is...recently lyari presented a scene of hell because balouch was pointing gun against balouch.. killing each other like worst enemies... i survived a near death experience in this.

The basic reason behind all this to me is lack of a clear direction or lack of awareness... we are not sure which direction we should go.. why...and how.. unless and until we know the answers to these kinds of questions there is no way we will get united... education can make things easier and faster in achieving any goals... education need not necessarily be the first step but it is the most important step to take for any cause.. even for unity.

Offline skm

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 12:52:04 PM »
First of all, the baloch need to come out of the shell of tribalism and proclaim themselves Baloch. Secondly, they shouldn't differentiate between themselves as Baloch and Brahavi. The Brahavis ARE baloch and not Dravidians. Thirdly, they should also learn to accept that the khetran, qaisrani, malghani and other such siraiki speaking baloch tribes are the descendants of Balochs so they shouldn't be thought of otherwise.

Offline Imraan saaqib

• Baask Poet
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 03:46:02 PM »
Brother Hafeez

as we know Baloch is a slave nation since 200 years
this is a very long period to be in slavery and if a nation becomes slave for such a long duration it is infected or affected with several kinds of viruses which gives one biggest illness thats dis-unity...
if we try to dug our eyes in the history of revolutionary movements of slave nations then we can see the most essential n similar one point basic agenda of those struggles is to unite the nation first then lead it towards the iron hitting, through this natural n logical tactic, slave nations have made their movement very strong n got their freedom by making the life of oppressor very hard to remain on the soil of a unite slave nation.

our case has always been weak.........why!?,,,,,,,
because of our ill-fattered politics,,,
our political cadres are non-serious with the cause,
they are confused because they are playing in the hands of oppressors for their vested interests to make the nation more confused n divide,
these personel dirty interests of so-called baloch sardars n leaders are like cancer for the soul of baloch nation...
because of these hazardous trends and criminal offences of so-called baloch leaders we couldnt have been united n even couldnt make the world to understand what is our original and clear demand...,,,,
the real baloch national leadres of revolutionary politics are being abducted n killed continuously without any fear of mass reaction because the Oppressor is awared of  our so-called national strength..
they know we are divided in tribes sub-tribes  n those tribes are being controlled by their petty borzhvas who are oppressor's puppets the so-called baloch Sardars(Sargaars)
n
now another section has been burdened on baloch society to suppress the baloch nation+movement that is penetration of Drug Mafia in Politics........

in this dark scenario now question arises that what we really need to do for the unity?

to me, first of all, whole baloch political shops(the paper parties) must be closed and burned at earliest, baloch nation needs one mass revolutionary political party which must give a clear and scientific vision for the movement,
it must have democratic norms,
must not centralized n comanded by one person because in revolutionary parties, personality means nothing just the institution n its constitution considered sacred,
this mass party must connect n try to bring closer the entire baloch diaspora to make it one nation,
it must give the awareness to every baloch that lets be "baloch" plus this one line messege that
"unless we don't throw our trible identical burdens and won't be unite we can never get freedom..."
a scietific democratic revolutionary mass party is the only hope for the baloch national identity.....
imransaqib

Offline king

• Junior Baask
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 03:51:41 PM »
Brother Hafeez... you asked a good question.. and Im sure every balouch in his heart has this question because we know our nation lacks unity.. we will be known as a strong nation only when we have unity in us... i don't know how much unity our balouch have in Balouchistan but if you ask me about balouch of karachi or just those living in lyari then i would say they don't even know what unity is...recently lyari presented a scene of hell because balouch was pointing gun against balouch.. killing each other like worst enemies... i survived a near death experience in this.

The basic reason behind all this to me is lack of a clear direction or lack of awareness... we are not sure which direction we should go.. why...and how.. unless and until we know the answers to these kinds of questions there is no way we will get united... education can make things easier and faster in achieving any goals... education need not necessarily be the first step but it is the most important step to take for any cause.. even for unity.

sahi kaha...