Author Topic: History will remember Both of Us.....  (Read 6752 times)

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
History will remember Both of Us.....
« on: July 15, 2009, 07:45:14 PM »

Yes You are  free Today
To follow this world
To follow your Wishes ....
No matter if you have to finish your Identity?
Following Every glowing light
To brighten up your life
But yet your life is to be brighten up
Where you left your True friends and people...
May be you dont have an idea....
Yes it is our Fight with our destiny
Where each day we gain alot
May be not money or comfort but exprience
So on other hand you are getting fed up from your luxury life
Your nature is getting change
That is how you are getting dis-satisfied
The level of your satisfaction is becoming weak
Every day you get bore
And you seek a new place with new people
Yes you left us for those
Who even doesnt know the meaning of relations
But it was their luxury and comfort
For which you forgot your identity
The darkness which you left
For a temporary & Ordinary light
Will finish sooner for ever
One day you will loose your every thing
You have already lost your true friends and purity
So soon you are going to loose your money and fake supremacy
And history will remember both of us
For what we have lost and you Gained ....

Offline Muhammad Asim Baloch

• Administrator
    • Asim Baloch
Re: History will remember Both of Us.....
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »
the perspective in which you are talking is what i dont fully support , but according to the Islamic point of view , every person will die one day and wont take anything with him else then his goodness which he did with people , his word of kindness which he spoke , his NEKI's , nothing else then that.

Its a fact and no one can deny it , money will leave you as soon as you die , its not yours then , it will be distributed among your children's , your childrens and relatives will go 1 step further and take you to the graveyard from there they will also leave you alone , then there is nothing else which will be with you but your neki's so try not to disturb anyone, not to hurt anyone in order to maintain the level of goodness in your life.

QOOM e BANI ISRAEL , asked hazrat MOOSA one day , that before you we were as we are now , after you have came here nothing have changed , we are still living in pitty as we were before.

The reply of HAZRAT MOOSA is quoted in history , that soon ALLAH will destroy your enemy , and will give you power and strength in this world , and then he will see what you will do.

This happened very soon , and then what BANNI ISRAEL did , is recorded in history , it will be a shame for me to discuss all that here, as sisters are also present on the forum.

So in short the summary of my lecture to you MR. Lion Is , that dont preach others practice it yourself first , change the people around you if you are trying to bring a change , that will counter a matrix and it will work all smoothly. i hope you wont get aggressive to this reply of mine , as usually you get to reply of others.

And also , i am sick of the argument of yours that ISLAM KOJEE?? , MUSALMAAN WA NEE, if there arent any muslims left according to you , if there isnt islam left according to you , then you bring a change , make yourself a gud muslim , being born in a muslim family having a muslim name dosnt make anyone a gud person or a gud muslim , this rule applies to you as well as me.

And the Holy Prophet Said " TUM MEIN SE BEHTAREIN SHAKS WOH HA, JO IKLAAQ MEIN SUB SE BEHTAAR HOO".

Just be polite and dont be personal on forums , and you will see how everyone will listen to you carefully and will agree to your point of view , being tolerant and patient will bring a good change in you.

It might be an in-appropriate reply to this tread of yours , but it is not just a reply to this one , its a reply to every topic which you triggered and then ended in a bitter way.

Regards
Your Brother Like Friend.

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 01:25:36 AM »
Dear friend Asim Baloch,
 I really dont know what to say in reply of your post... topic is some thing else and your post is about some thing else ....
Although your advicing me not to be personal but kindly read your own post twice a time then you will realize your own self is very much personal ....

It is forum and you are my friend then kindly avoid our private discussions and kindly keep your self stuck with the topic....

I have not mentioned a singal word regarding Islam or any religion...
And i dont know why Sister raji and Now you repeating the same thing that i am rude , i am aggressive but i am not... i am very much satisfied with myself and with my words ....
I know what i am delivering.....

No doubt you guys are admins but i have this right to say what i understand and i dont feel any hesitation... I have never been rude, i know my limitations and i know i am talking what and to whom .... i know whom to respect and whom to show his or her reality

And about rest of your statements i think those are irrelevant so i would not comment on that ..... and if any thing remains between us or between me or baask then i think we should seek a private place for that but not here in open forum...

Thats all from my side

Mennatwar

• Administrator
    • Asim Baloch
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 03:00:13 AM »
i guess you read my post twice , in my post i have just said that i know its not appropriate to the topic , but it is not just a reply to this thread of yours , its a reply to all of the threads you have replied or posted here at baask, you know better then me what i am relating it to.

And no where in my last post i went toooo personal , i just guided you without being personal to the extent that it will hurt your image here on the forum.

The things which i mentioned are visible to all the members , either in favor or not in favor of you or me.  The only thing i tried to do on the forum is to convince you that just share your opinion , the things which i said were not that much offensive like you go around doing , but you felt it bad , so does others do.

So just share you opinion thats it , we arent here to confront each other , baask is a social from , not a battle field.

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 05:24:02 AM »
Waja Asim Baloch.......
 Sangat man tai gapani goma ech itepak nakana .... O man sari gwasht man mutmaen a wati harch gapan che ....

NOW IMAGINE "HISTORY WILL REMEMBER BOTH OF US" & BOTH OF YOUR POSTS....

Man rahchara k topic e hesaba tao gap bejene, And as far as my image is concerned i donot care about it ....

Mennatwar .....

• Administrator
    • Asim Baloch
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 02:38:05 AM »
Friend , have you ever seen a pigeon , they close their eyes and think that no one can see them , i am afraid to say that you also have a same kind of story.

What ever you do , you feel was rite , i say give it a other thought , check it out , and if you are mistaken , then admit it , that's the way not to refute and argue and keep on insisting that i am rite.

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 12:39:49 PM »
Ajeb ent yar , radi kashok radi a nagwashet baly radi e nam sara bare gapa Mazhab, Bare social issues, Bare magreb o bare mashreka bart ... hahahaha

Sarpad nabowaga che e Yek maznen RADI e nah ent k topic dge yeke o discuss social issues enna personal issues bowagaya , aa ham ama k jende waT gwashi baask battle fielde nah ent, personal problems ani jah nahent balken social forum e ,

Hahaha

Ajeben wahde, ajeben gapan...... BALY BAAZ JOWAN  o|||

(ff)

• Administrator
    • Asim Baloch
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 01:08:54 AM »
i tell you onething friend , for everything you need a explanation and i am just trying to do that , trying to explain u with the things which you are properly acquainted with, social issues , religion etc.

Its like , if i tell a mazdoor whts a hard drive , i wont be explaining him its sectors and blocks etc , i will explain him in a way that is easily understandable to him.

Thats what i am trying to do here , to explain you in a way which is better understandable by you , i dont like to make a jigsaw of words like you do in your post, i am a simple person and i explain in simple words , you find that an orthodox approach then be it that way.

My goal was to explain you , that being dis-respectful doesn't gain you any respect (now dont say i m here to gain repect plz), being aggressive wontmake others polite , Every action has an equal but opposite reaction , thats the simple rule.

People on the forum dont react in the way they should to your posts, you alwayz keep confronting people , thats it , i say if you think u are rite , and others dont agree with your opinion that dosent means that they are wrong.

now you will dont have a ans to what i just said, and will create a jigsaw again , haha , lol , this wasnt i meant , this is not the way , this is bla bla bla.

Offline Faryaad

• Junior Baask
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 01:18:51 AM »
shuama wajha wate jangu jadala kam kana ma dimaag sadaga ha ma kaha eda baloche beseek en social issue khatm naba eda o topica kashAA shuma eda udda aa b englisha ma wa sharea sarpad naba chea chu kana shuma

babaksha brath aaa o aeanda bratha e pam en jawaba diaga mokaa madea
shuma kastr

• Administrator
    • Asim Baloch
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 01:29:32 AM »
hhahaha , faryaad bas taao goo samjhoo maan amal koo , tara waash nabi maa aabar nakana , magar taai sangat lion aa maan sarpad kanaga  moortaan , ke jang makaa mardomaane gona , admin aa point maka , ee baask ee ke eda halagaae , dege sites aane sara boro , aanga taao aabar ee beka maka direct warning , pada direct ban.

Maan waat chika forum aane sara ban betagaa , angrezaane dasta :) , khair mani aabar wati jagaya.

Tao haal ka tabyaat choone tai?

Offline Wadareeg وداریگ

• Creative Baask
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 02:36:49 AM »
 bigsmile

God bless you and Baask

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 10:51:26 AM »
man LOD agree kani, mr Asim nzanan k shume private discussion che bootag, agan tra itraaz asta guda tu amooda k LOD a religion ya social issues discuus kutag tu amooda jwab bidatin aida wa ich chushin hbar naist tu religion,social issues barin kuja che gutta gitto aartan.
padi b jnaga paida naist jang mkane wat man wat wash bibe. shome_baaz_minnatvaran

Offline Sheh Mureed

• Creative Baask
  • you are never a looser untill you quit trying
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 11:02:07 AM »
LOD baaz jwanin poetry tei.  Allah_e_mayaar_baate

Offline balushyno1

• I want my priority Back!!!
  • Restricted
  • Demonstration Against Bask Admins.
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »
So in short the summary of my lecture to you MR. Lion Is , that dont preach others practice it yourself first , change the people around you if you are trying to bring a change , that will counter a matrix and it will work all smoothly. i hope you wont get aggressive to this reply of mine , as usually you get to reply of others.

And also , i am sick of the argument of yours that ISLAM KOJEE?? , MUSALMAAN WA NEE, if there arent any muslims left according to you , if there isnt islam left according to you , then you bring a change , make yourself a gud muslim , being born in a muslim family having a muslim name dosnt make anyone a gud person or a gud muslim , this rule applies to you as well as me.

And the Holy Prophet Said " TUM MEIN SE BEHTAREIN SHAKS WOH HA, JO IKLAAQ MEIN SUB SE BEHTAAR HOO".

Just be polite and dont be personal on forums , and you will see how everyone will listen to you carefully and will agree to your point of view , being tolerant and patient will bring a good change in you.
[agree]

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 09:59:01 PM »
very nice poem brother LOD ....   keep writting and sharing .......

brother.... though i liked ur poem very much..i am a bite confused to which type of ppl it is meant ??
i mean to rich ones..or ones who left balochistan..or ????

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about