Author Topic: GOD'S FRUIT CLINIC  (Read 2456 times)

Offline fairybaloch

• DIE 4 UR RIGHTS AND REPUTATION IF U R WILLING TO DIE!
  • Seniour Baask
  • i hate love
GOD'S FRUIT CLINIC
« on: January 07, 2010, 03:41:48 PM »
GUAVA AND PAPAYA
  Top awards 4 vitamin C.they are the clear winners 4 their high vitamin c content.guava is also rich in fibre which helps prevent constipation.papaya is rich in carotene.this is good 4 u'r eyes.(also good 4 gas and indigestion.
WATERMELON
coolest thirst quencher.composed of 92% water.it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione which helps boost and immune system.they are also a key source of lycopene.the cancer fighting oxident.other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin c and potassium.(watermelon also have natural substance [natural SPF sources] that keep our skin heathly, protecting our skin from those darn sun rays.
MIRROR IS MY  BEST FRIEND BECOZ WHEN I CRY IT NEVER LAUGHS

Offline fairybaloch

• Seniour Baask
  • i hate love
Re: GOD'S FRUIT CLINIC
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 08:33:30 PM »
KIWI
tiny but mighty.this is good sources of potassium,magnesium,vitamin E and fiber.it's vitamin C contents is twice that of an orange...

Offline fairybaloch

• Seniour Baask
  • i hate love
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 09:43:26 PM »
ORANGE
sweetest medicine.taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away,lower cholesterol, prevent and dissolve kidney stones as well as lesson the risk of colon cancer..

Offline fairybaloch

• Seniour Baask
  • i hate love
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 09:56:57 PM »
STRAWBERRY
protective fruit.strawberries have the highest total antioxident power among major fruits and protects the body from cancer causing,blood vessels clogging free radicals.(actually, any berry is good for you, they are high in antioxident and they actually keep us young blue berries are the best and very versatile in the health field they get rid of all the free-radicles that invade our bodies)/