Author Topic: Moral story..selfish frndship  (Read 2572 times)

Offline ALBALUSHI

• Seniour Baask
Moral story..selfish frndship
« on: January 21, 2010, 11:28:07 PM »
Let us enjoy reading this story of Selfish Friendship.

Once a cat was caught in a hunter's net. A mouse used to live in a nearby hole. The mouse seeing the cat in the net started playing around the cat. Soon a mongoose came there. He wanted to kill the mouse. As he lifted his head, he saw an owl sitting on a tree trying to catch him. The mongoose went very near the cat's net to save himself. The mouse thought "When the hunter takes away the cat, the mongoose will not spare me and the owl is there to enjoy both of us."

The Mouse went to the cat and said, "I can cut the net if you promise to save my life from the mongoose and the owl." The cat agreed. The mouse started cutting the net slowly and freed the cat only when the hunter was just near the cat. The cat took to heels and so ran the mongoose too. The owl was very much disappointed to see even the mouse running away to safety.

A few days later, the cat being hungry, went to the hole of the mouse and requested him to come out for a game. The mouse replied, "I sought friendship and saved you to save my life." Now you can go home

MORAL : Don’t nurture friendship with selfish people.

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
Re: Moral story..selfish frndship
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 05:58:28 PM »
nice story .... i may agree with it partly coz in our journey we do find such ppl ....
=)
but i beleive ur deeds are never lost to Allah

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about