Poll

Can it be a demond in future "to get basic education in mother toung in Balochi and Brahui?

yes
4 (66.7%)
it can be
2 (33.3%)
impossible
0 (0%)
not yet
0 (0%)
never
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 05, 2010, 01:02:55 PM

Author Topic: Mother toung education (MTE)  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Liaqat Sani

• brahvai zaantkaar
Mother toung education (MTE)
« on: February 12, 2010, 01:02:55 PM »
Dear all baaskani members do share your valuable ideas about topic...
minnatvaar
blb
brahui language board
department of Brahui, university of Balochistan Quetta.

Offline abbas baloch nusharwani

• New Baask
Re: Mother toung education (MTE)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 05:26:26 AM »
dear baask
               its a famous saying that "the more you learn the more you realize how much you dont know" mean if you show interest in some thing and you start research about that in the beginning when you gain little bit of information you will realize how many small things you were unaware of.
               now coming towards the topic about language, for common people its just a way to communicate with others and share their thoughts and feelings but for great people and intellectuals it means a lot, some of them sacrifice their lives to understand a language and make others understand it in its true meanings.
               now coming towards the mother toung of balochs, balochi and brahui, we all observe that most of us are unaware of the typical words of our mother toungs especially used in the poetry and one more thing i would like to add here is that we all study synonyms antonyms phrases and idioms etc in english and urdu but have you ever noticed if we know these things in our mother toungs im sure most of us would answer in negative why because we have never studied them we are common people we use language just to communicate with others and we have never tried to know the typicals about our mother toung
              till now whatever i have discussed was all about speaking now coming towards reading and writing about 90% of us cant read and write balochi and brahui properly which is a moment to think that we have entered in an era of revolution and i dont think we can move forward without complete access to our mother toung so its a time we must seriously think about it and take realistic step to promote teaching of our language in our schools from the very base of our educational system so that along with english our coming generation should have complete access to their mother toung in this regard a lot of work is being done in turbat in schools and language centers like delta, bolan and some others where balochi is being taught along with other subjects and is really appreciable
            thank you for your precious time
                                                                      [baloch o baluchi labzank zind

Offline fairybaloch

• DIE 4 UR RIGHTS AND REPUTATION IF U R WILLING TO DIE!
  • Seniour Baask
  • i hate love
Re: Mother toung education (MTE)
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 02:27:01 PM »
 [assalam]
man ye sarhaley babata ye gawashag lutent k hao bilkol balochi labzankh k demand bee..o anchu bebe parcha k zuban mey pajjar (identiy) ye o wati math e zuban wanag o zanag bebe guda ye baaz jawanen gappey agan ma wati poet ta bicharen baloch media bicharen balochi ketab o ye site baask  k bougey mastaren waja ishent pa baloch labzank ka deyma barag wati math e zuban na zindag kanag o ye ilamia beebith k hao key roucha ye demand shala beebit o shala anchu bi...

[baloch o baluchi labzank zind
        wati raaj e heyr loutouk
              Shome-kaster
                  KOKIR

MIRROR IS MY  BEST FRIEND BECOZ WHEN I CRY IT NEVER LAUGHS