Author Topic: "Dad Shah e daastan e sara " Mulla Kamalhaan e she'r.. Baaskani Diwwan e sara  (Read 22274 times)

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Singer= Mulla Kamal Khan or Kamalhaan or Kamalhaan: Lived (1941-2010)
Album = Daad Shaah or Dad Shah
Poets = Mulla Jaan Muhammad
           Mulla Abdullah Ravaanbad
           Mulla Ababagr
Shared By: THANGI BALOCH
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline Nood Bandag

• Semi Seniour Baask
baaz jwan. mulla kamalan wati zamanage balochi e mastren gushinda ant.

Offline Nood Bandag

• Semi Seniour Baask
daad shah baloch sarzameen e yallen bachch ant k doost mohd baloch a rand maa magrabi balochistan baloch johdd e mastren naam ant. daad shah e bestaar sak mazn ant baloch tareek e taha.

Offline Thangi Baloch تنگی بلوچ

• Global Moderator
BAAZ MEHRABANI ZAHIDA RAAJI

WAZHNAAM BAAT ET.

[baloch o baluchi labzank zind
Our moderator Aslam Hoath (Thangi Baloch) is no more ... اناللہ وانا الیہ راجعون
Do remember him in your prayers.

• Global Moderator
baaz jwan. mulla kamalan wati zamanage balochi e mastren gushinda ant.

THANKS ZAHID ABDULLAH
Our moderator Aslam Hoath (Thangi Baloch) is no more ... اناللہ وانا الیہ راجعون

Offline Omangol

• Baluchi Learner
  • Oman my eays and Balochistan my soul
May I ask?
Was he iranian or mix, because he is wearing Omani kumma / kimah (head cover)?
Never give up!

• Global Moderator
May I ask?
Was he iranian or mix, because he is wearing Omani kumma / kimah (head cover)?

MANA UPAAR NASHOT,

WAS?
MEAN YOU KNEW HIM.
SO WHO ARE YOU?(THAO KAY ET?)

TAPAAOT CHEI ENT?
ABOUT, IRANIAN OR MIX AND OMANI KUMMA?
PLEASE MANA BEGWASH.....

Offline Nood Bandag

• Semi Seniour Baask
Ommangul neither he was an iranian nor a Omanian. He was a baloch and one of the greatest baloch of the century. 
Wearing Omani kolah (headcover ) has been a trend in baloch of makran. OLD people (kammash) still wear it because baloch serving in oman brought this wid them and gradually it became integral wid baloch culture. But it is not worn as being sympathetic wid or for the love of Omani culture. now its a fashion for just old.
cultural diffusion is an universal fact. Different cultures interact and these cant exist in isolation. so baloch has given Arab much and in return they have taken also many things. To Oman they have given its independence , in return they deserve a headcover. Dont u think?

• Global Moderator
Ommangul neither he was an iranian nor a Omanian. He was a baloch and one of the greatest baloch of the century. 
Wearing Omani kolah (headcover ) has been a trend in baloch of makran. OLD people (kammash) still wear it because baloch serving in oman brought this wid them and gradually it became integral wid baloch culture. But it is not worn as being sympathetic wid or for the love of Omani culture. now its a fashion for just old.
cultural diffusion is an universal fact. Different cultures interact and these cant exist in isolation. so baloch has given Arab much and in return they have taken also many things. To Oman they have given its independence , in return they deserve a headcover. Dont u think?

My Dear I Know Your English Is perfect But You Must Wait For my Answer Of Her Or Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WounderFul

Offline Omangol

• Baluchi Learner

:D
You are right in all what u have siad but you are wrong in one thing!!!
Baluch people don't deserve kimah... they deserve respect and land!! Thats why you can find baluch here in Oman in every state , city and town!
They Have All respict here, you may dont know that, they are moste importan citizens in army and government of Oman.
Have a nice day!! :)
Never give up!

Offline Omangol

• Baluchi Learner
Thank you dear thangi,
Allah e mayare
Never give up!

• Global Moderator
Thank you dear thangi,
Allah e mayare

THANK YOU OMANGOL

THE LATE KAMALHAN HOTH BALOCH WAS HOLD OMANI NATIONALITY HIS FATHER
TOO, MOST OF OMAN'S BALOCH KNOW HIM.

OMANGOL THAI JOST E PASSAVO ANCHOUSH AT KEH MAN PAH WATI TASALA"A CHAH THAO JOST KANAG LOUT ET.TAAN BEZAANAN WAJA E BARAWA CHINCHO ZAAN ET,MAN THAI JOST E PADA SHOTAN.OMEIT ENT DELRANJ NAH BAET.

MODAAM WASH O WAZDEL BAAT ET.

washnaam_baate

Offline Omangol

• Baluchi Learner
Thank you, i knew it, he has omani face :)
I am proud!
Thank u again for the information
Never give up!