Author Topic: Unity in the Muslim World???  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Ihsan Ilahi

• New Baask
Unity in the Muslim World???
« on: February 14, 2012, 08:13:41 PM »
The arab world was once Saltanat-e-Usmania,,,, Unity of muslims ended,,,, then firhangi (British) came and broke it into more than 50 pieces,,,, Different families started ruling different muslims areas with the blessing of British and American Masters,,,, the people were given the "Lolly Pop" of oil resources while actually the resources of muslim world are in the west hands.....

Different muslim rulers have billion of  dollars accounts in the west so they protect west's interests for the sake of their accumulated blach wealth,,,, Puppets like Husn-e-Mubarak, Karzai, Musharaf, Saddam, Saudi Kings and others are supported by the west which leads poverty, division,  anarchy in the muslim world and they achieve their goals by this "Divide and Rule" formula.

If I get selfish and only try to protect my individual interest then i will never be in a position to help my real brother, if I only try to protect my family interests then i will never be in a position to help my village, if I only try to protect my village interest then I will never be in a position to protect my district interests, if I only try to protect my district interests then i will never be in a position to protect my province interests, if I only try to protect my province interests then I will never be in a position to protect my country interests and at last if I only try to protect my country interests then I will never be in a position to protect our "UMMA" intersets.

If we look into USA, it is almost a continent. It has 52 states and every state is soveriegn like an independent country. Only foreign policy, defence and Information is centralized. While this practise is not been done in the muslim world which leads to more divisions, hatred and differences.

I will be very glad to know that how you fellows think to strengthen the whole Muslim World and create a unity among all the Muslims of the world. And how can we minimize our differences with each other and create a Union of Muslim countries whose defence, currency, health and education can be improved jointly. And all the muslims agree to make such a formula?????

Aik  ho  muslim  haram  ki  pasbani  k  liye
Neel k sahil se le k tabkhaak-e-kaashghar