Author Topic: cOme oN ... JUMP into the ocean of imagination..its endless  (Read 81775 times)

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
Re: cOme oN ... JUMP into the ocean of imagination..its endless
« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2011, 08:18:48 PM »
@ yaagi .. ur most welcome ... plz do read n do SHARE wth us ....
im sorta disaoppointed dat no has been reading all this while wen i was buzi ... book is our weapon today .. those who r neglecting it... cant even understand themselves properly ....... then hw do we expect our nation to have success ? !

@nazgul askani

The movie kite runner has been released three years back based on the novel having the same title, directed by marc forster most probably.And it is worth watching rather one of the best movies.

Pride and prejudice is by Jane Austin and it is a very good novel ,it was first named as first impressions but later published under the title pride and prejudice.A voracious reader like you must not miss this book atleast .

ok finally i decided to get pride n prejudice .. but i have a long list of books already on my self .. n i didnt read them yet.. so enshala the nxt tym i pass by a book store . i'll make to get it .. thx ^^

n yh i saw the  movie ... i think the movie is good enough but NOT as GOOD as the BOOK ...the book is way more touching ......

my silence does not mean that im not aware of what goes on around me
but what goes on around me...deserves not being spoken about

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2011, 07:38:52 PM »
it hurts me so much to come here and find no-one reading anything =/

Offline jabarasKANI

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2011, 11:02:57 PM »

mann  yakk mulk iya shuta mana kassa pajja nayaart .. mani taha baaz habar hast at ke mann darshaan kanane , bale mani tawaar aa kass goosh nadaaritt ,,,,               gura yakk rooch e mani  jinde taha tawaar
 athk guashte ., jabar tao  parcha khaamoosh e mann guasht  mann gun kayaa habar kanan..? pada tawaar athk ke tao chee gushag lute..?  mann  guasht mani dil aa baaz hast  ke mann gushag lutan,,,,!

pada tawaar athk , jabar aga dunya haa tao bootenen fakat tahna dega kass mabotaen
                            gura tao , GUNG iye  paema wati tawaar gaar kurtagat,,,? tao gun wati ALLAH gun WATI  JIND
                            aa  habar nakortagat..? 
mann harr wahda  tahna bayaan gura mann gun wati jinda  habar kanan , manan baaz sukoon raseet parcha ke
mann wata sharri sara goosh daaran o mahsooooos  kanan , ke mann chee gushag lutan o chee beknaa..?
mana taha kassi  hast int ke mana  sakk dooost bitt  ...aa  mani jind int  aa  jabar aaskani int ke mana dil baddi dant o mana sarr sooj kant int o gushit ke  ,,jabar tao baaz sharr en mardum iye,,,

mana gushitt  JABAR TAO MANA SAKK DOOST  BAE.......harr wahda wati jind e taha yakk chaagerde
                                                                                                    jooR kann ke tao tahna mabe..>>>> 

mani  hamraah  mani jinde taha int  nagindi kass
                                mann  watii   tahnaaiye   kaoleeg   baatan  jabar....minnatwaran

Offline ღ° NaZgOl ღ

• ..~*~..
  • Creative Baask
  • GaZeLLe Of DeSeRt
« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2012, 10:02:15 PM »
nice post brother...

I've read "Pir-e-kamil" lately.... by umera ahmad
The writer is very realistic... she has a great understanding of human nature and was thus able to make each charecter so real.... the best part of the story was how the young boy realises his faults.... realises that ultimately NO-ONE stands by his side except ONE ...
and to find out THE ONE ... i recommend that you read the book...

good luck =)

Nazgol Askani