Author Topic: To Baask's From a Baask  (Read 2320 times)

Offline AlRaeisi

• Junior Baask
  • I've got exams these days :) :D
To Baask's From a Baask
« on: May 31, 2012, 08:08:50 PM »
To Baask's From a Baask  [e] :)
 [assalam].      Asalaam aalaykom Baask's :)
 [dousten_baaskan]
Why is the Forum not Active? I Always find Other Forums Hyperly Active, But in Baask the Users Barely even Log in into the Forum, Why isn't Baask Forum an Active Forum?
Just don't understand me wrongly  [agree] :)
Busy with my final exams :) ..

Offline Zahida Raees Raji

• Administrator
    • Baask-Home of Baluchi Language, Literature & Culture
Re: To Baask's From a Baask
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 09:13:47 PM »
 [assalam] .      Asalaam aalaykom Baask's :)
 [dousten_baaskan]
Why is the Forum not Active? I Always find Other Forums Hyperly Active, But in Baask the Users Barely even Log in into the Forum, Why isn't Baask Forum an Active Forum?

Dear  sister Alraisi,
 [walaikum]

Since last 2, 3 years pattern of Baask Diwwan is totally changed.
It’s not like other discussion and time pass sites so members and visitors (as a guest) only come to read Baluchi language and literature instead of participating in general topics and which is okay.
You can see almost every topic had been discussed in Diwwan from 2005 to 2009. Before posting of any topic it would be much better to search and find out the topic of your interest.
We have group and page on fb and twitter too so diwwan is linked with them and most of the time. Our mission is to provide language and literary education so no need active people to waste their energy on useless topics.
With regards
Zahida Raeesi
Zahida Raees :Raji:
baaskadmin@gmail.com , admin@baask.com
Learn Baluchi Composing in INPAGE
Learn Balochi Poetry Background Designing
Help Line

Offline AlRaeisi

• Junior Baask
  • I've got exams these days :) :D
Re: To Baask's From a Baask
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:09:33 PM »
 [assalam] .      Asalaam aalaykom Baask's :)
 [dousten_baaskan]

Dear  sister Alraisi,
 [walaikum]

Since last 2, 3 years pattern of Baask Diwwan is totally changed.
It’s not like other discussion and time pass sites so members and visitors (as a guest) only come to read Baluchi language and literature instead of participating in general topics and which is okay.
You can see almost every topic had been discussed in Diwwan from 2005 to 2009. Before posting of any topic it would be much better to search and find out the topic of your interest.
We have group and page on fb and twitter too so diwwan is linked with them and most of the time. Our mission is to provide language and literary education so no need active people to waste their energy on useless topics.
With regards
Zahida Raeesi

Thanks for answering sister :)

I want more answers everyone  :clap:
Busy with my final exams :) ..