Author Topic: Study In Uk Or In Australia???  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Study In Uk Or In Australia???
« on: March 17, 2006, 12:07:09 PM »
I have a few Questions i hope Someone can Answer. What are Uk's And Australia,s Undergraduate studies like in terms of international recognition and academic standard? Are they reputable institutions? Is it Worth going there for a year? If so which particular institution are the best to go for and why? How easy or difficult is it to get a visa for your Spouse if you are studying There graduate school on ? What is the general experience of people in getting them? What are limitations on the Spouse under this visa ... Can he/she work or study?

Any info would be Appreciated.

Regards
Fahad

Offline گوادری Gwaduri

• Baask's Asset
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 10:06:15 AM »
salam fahad

After spending two years in australia.. i think the best time to go there is to do ur first degree...or undergrade studies...

there are 8 universities there.. which are called group of eight... with international recognition..
however...some of the universities are more famous for their particular faculties

Melbourne University-Medical and Business admin or MBA
Monash University- MBA.. banking and finance.. Medical
Australian National University- Economics and Policy research work
UNSW
University of Queensland
University of Sydney
University of western australia
University of adelaide

The reason i recommended for seeking an undergrade degree there is... u will be eligible to apply for permanant resident PR there after two years of study....earlier this requirement was of one year.... there is a point system to get a PR.. some of the subjects like Accountings are very much in demand... check the Demia site for the subjects and points....
the disadvantage of doing an undergrade degree is... u hardly get any scholarship for that... most of the scholarships are for post grade degrees
tht means u have to invest ur money and also do odd jobs to support urself... ... however,,,if someone gets a PR after investing about Rs 2 million for two years...( this is average tution fee for good universities).. i think thts not a bad deal...

odd jobs are there...u can get one easily..if u have a car and driving licence.then its really easy.. dont worry.. second hand cars are quite cheap there.... :)

Yeah u can take ur spouse and kids if u convince DIMIA tht u have enough money to bear their expenses there.... its really odd to be married before doing ur first degree.. how do u do tht.... it took me 30 years... two  master degrees 5 years working experience and one international certification ..... hahhaha :mrgreen:

yeah ur spouse can work full time..

About england..i know one of the top universities in the world are in UK... but UK is really expensive... a normal average guy like me cant afford to go there....but if i get any scholarship.. my first choice is UK.. specially london business school..city school etc....London School of Economics...one must be really a genious to get admission there hahahaha...

i dont know much about there visa and immigration policies...

if u need any specific information.. never hasitate to ask...

regards
Maara Tappi Kotag Hama Teera
Anga tai dedage kamaan'a hain

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 12:24:57 PM »
Dear Brother Gwadari,

Thankx For Such Nice Informative Things.Last Week There Was An Exibhition Of INTERNATIONAL UNiversites In Lahore.I Did not Attented That Exibhition But My One Of Friend Attented It.Many Represenators Of UK, AUSTRALIA, USA and Of Many Other Country Came Here For Introducing Their Respective Universities Of Thier Country.

Anyway Brother Gwaderi How Can I Apply For Australian Visa (for Study) from Pakistan.??

Regards
Ur Bro
Fahad