Author Topic: * * * * FRIEND * * * *  (Read 39522 times)

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
    • Baask - The Home Of Balochi Language & Literature
Re: * * * * FRIEND * * * *
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2007, 06:46:13 PM »
Friendship: We often use this word. But what does it in fact mean? Are you able to answer this question? Who is a real friend? Do you think that friendship will never die? Have you ever thought about it?
Lets Have Some Questions With You All... Answer Them If You Can..

*What does friendship mean to you?
*Who do you think a good friend is?
*Do you think you have many friends?
*Do you think a good friend can let you down?
*Would you do anything for your friend?
*Do you spend much time with your friends?
*Do your parents like your friends?
*And is it easy for you to make friends?

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2007, 06:51:03 PM »
See What Natália Miľová Says About Friendship

FRIENDSHIP

Friendship is a difficult word. It means something different for every person. For this reason it isn't easy to define it. People are social beings. Friendship is very important for them. Some people even believe that friendship is more important than love. Good friendship is really more valuable than gold. If you have a good friend or "akin soul" your problems disappear and life isn't so sad. But as an old proverb says: "A friend in need is a friend indeed." Some friends are only friends for good times and they utilise their friends. Notice how Ezop describes it in his fable

Birds, animals and bat:

The birds and animals were in the war. They struggled often and hard. Sometimes the birds were the winners when they swooped down from the sky and attacked the animals. Another time the animals overpowered the birds-they attacked the birds which were trying to find some food on the land. But there was one being which was always on the winning side. It never suffered a loss because it always ran from one side to the other. This being was a bat. He thought he was very clever because he was always with the winners. When the war finished all the birds and animals decided to live in peace forever. "I deserve a reward now," thought the bat.

"Everybody must consider me to be a fair man because I never got lost and I was trying to help the both sides. Birds and animals should choose me to be a king!"

But the reality was different. Birds and animals as well didn't want to talk with the bat either. "You aren't a friend but a traitor," told animals to the surprised bat." You are devoted to nobody only to yourself. In the war you betrayed both sides. We don't want you!" From that times the bat doesn't rank among birds either animals.

People should be devoted to their friends and stay with them in every circumstance because they could stay alone and friendship is the first of all values.

Offline Shabib

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2008, 03:18:41 PM »
FRIENDSHIP
GOOD FRIENDS are those,
WHO CARE witout hesitations,
WHO REMEMBER witout limitations,
WHO GIVE without expectations,
And WHO LOVE even witout communication!!

Offline Hamgerench

• Semi Seniour Baask
  • The real issue is to change the "world"!
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2008, 04:11:51 PM »
WHAT IS THE ACTUAL DEFINITION OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP , DO U KNOW, IF YEA THEN EXPLAIN?????
""""""""Struggle till death"""""""""

Offline Shabib

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2008, 04:56:48 PM »
Definition of Friendship:-
F-------FOREVER
R-------RESPONCIBLE
I-------INTELLIGENT
E-------EAGER TO MAIL
N-------NICE
D-------DIVINE
S-------SIMPLE
H-------HEARTLY
I-------INTERSTED
P-------PEACEFUL

Friendship is a ship that never sinks.

Offline Hamgerench

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2008, 05:00:59 PM »
REAL AND ACTUAL CONSTRUCTION AND IMPORT REQUIRED, NOT LETTER TO LETTER!!!! IS IT AN ASSET OR RESPONSIBILITY???

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2008, 05:13:17 PM »
REAL AND ACTUAL CONSTRUCTION AND IMPORT REQUIRED, NOT LETTER TO LETTER!!!! IS IT AN ASSET OR RESPONSIBILITY???

Its Neither An Asset Nor A Responsibility.. Its Just A Gift Given By ALMIGHTY ALLAH To The Lucky Ones...

Offline Hamgerench

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2008, 05:19:31 PM »
LUCKY OF WHICH KIND???? LUCK OF COMMUNICATION OR OTHER TYPE??? GIFT OF WHICH KIND, GIVEN BY WHOME AND ACCEPTED AT WHICH TIME??? POSSESSION IS GIVEN TO WHOM???

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2008, 05:29:40 PM »
LUCKY OF WHICH KIND???? LUCK OF COMMUNICATION OR OTHER TYPE??? GIFT OF WHICH KIND, GIVEN BY WHOME AND ACCEPTED AT WHICH TIME??? POSSESSION IS GIVEN TO WHOM???

I Dont Think So But Maybe U Are Well Educated And Know About Everything In The World???
Can U Tell Me Onething? Does Ur Science Declared The QURAN Wrong NAOOZOBILLAH????

Arey Bechare Scientist Tho Khud Hee QURAN Ka Sahara Lete Hein Waja Habitan.

Offline Hamgerench

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2008, 05:34:20 PM »
 Which soora was used for an invention by the great scientists??? computer is brain-child of  sceince not of  God or your Quran??? I have studied Quran totally there is nothing except admiration of a God,but not of a Baloch ,s God!!!

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2008, 05:42:16 PM »
Which soora was used for an invention by the great scientists??? computer is brain-child of  sceince not of  God or your Quran??? I have studied Quran totally there is nothing except admiration of a God,but not of a Baloch ,s God!!!
Oshkein Wanag Dard Nawaart Wajah,,, Tao Agan` Buwante O Besamjetein Guda Mani Hayala Tayi Marchi Duraahein Shakk Keh Tao Pa Quraan Sara Daashtaga`n Door Buttagata`n... Man Nagoshein keh Man Amal Kayein O Man Sakkein Zaant Kaaryo,n Bale HAMDULLAH Mani Dila Islam e Muhabbat Ast, I Prefer ISLAM More Than Any Nation.. Haan I Also Love My Baloch Nation But Not More Than ISLAM... A Dege Gappe Keh Mein Tooqa Imaane Kammi Ast Bale Dua int ALLAH Maara Shumara Durahein Insaana`n raahe Raaste Sara Biyaarit Aameen Summa Aameen...

Remember Onething Hamgerench Science Did Inventions, Its True But Informations About Every Creation Were Given By The QURAN Before Inventions Of ur Beloved Science...

Offline Hamgerench

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »
YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE!! KOJAAM SOORATA LEKETHA K SCIENCE E CHEEZA JOD BEKANT?? JOST E PASO AH BADE?? TARA CHE MASTERIAN MONAFEQ NESTH GOSHE K MAN MOSOLMANE HUN BALE AMAL NAKANE WA DE WA TARA SHABISH ENT, THO ZAM JATA!! THO MAN BOGOSH YAK NEMAGE FREE BALOCHISTAN ENT O DOMI NEMAGA ARABANI DEEN ENT , THO KOJAMI AH ZOOR E??????????????? BE STEADFORWARD AS U SELECTED THIS WORD FOR URSELF!!

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »
YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE!! KOJAAM SOORATA LEKETHA K SCIENCE E CHEEZA JOD BEKANT?? JOST E PASO AH BADE?? TARA CHE MASTERIAN MONAFEQ NESTH GOSHE K MAN MOSOLMANE HUN BALE AMAL NAKANE WA DE WA TARA SHABISH ENT, THO ZAM JATA!! THO MAN BOGOSH YAK NEMAGE FREE BALOCHISTAN ENT O DOMI NEMAGA ARABANI DEEN ENT , THO KOJAMI AH ZOOR E??????????????? BE STEADFORWARD AS U SELECTED THIS WORD FOR URSELF!!

QURAN E Taha Esh Nalikkita Keh Science Ee Chizza`n Jod Bekant..
BUT ALLAH Said IN QURAN, ALLAH Kammo Peshya`n Maaf Bekant, Aaye Mafhoom Kammo Esh Wada Int Keh ""MA Aasmaan O Zameen e Darmyana Anche Chizz Paidak Kuta, Shuma Aahani Dargaijage Waasta Juhd Bekan it"""

ALLAH Bolote Ee Duniya ha Yak Secound e taha Khatm Bekant O Har Yakkya Buloote Jannat Ya Dojaha raa Bedant Bale ALLAH Ee Duniya Banayinta Pa Yak Maqsadya, Yak Nizaamye Waasta... Man tao Hama Wahda Sarpad Ban Wahde Keh Mani O Tayi Imaan Barja Bebit O Maa Islame Taha Wati Zinda Sarf Bekana,,,

ALLAH Goshe Keh Man Wat Bolotein Yakkya Hidayat Dayein. Matlab Esh int Kassiye Zora Kas Muslim Nabit...

Offline Hamgerench

• Semi Seniour Baask
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2008, 05:59:54 PM »
Tefli gap majan shar nahent thi personlity waasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Perozai R!nd

• Baloch
  • Creative Baask
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2008, 06:01:42 PM »
WHAT IS THE ACTUAL DEFINITION OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP , DO U KNOW, IF YEA THEN EXPLAIN?????

See The Topic What How Topic Was Started... Question Were Asked Here Already So Just Wait And Watch Until The Answers,, If U hv Questions Start Another Topic But Ur Question Is Just Like Above Asked Questions..if U Cant Answer Then Wait For Answers Of Other Members..