Author Topic: In search of New techniques For more better Results  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Meeren-Bluch

• Semi Seniour Baask
In search of New techniques For more better Results
« on: March 28, 2008, 10:34:51 PM »

If i recall my old memories when i was a school Student, my learning days were started that time i used to go to school liabrary for help in my studies and the books were divided into rows and columns and some times it was difficult to search those books which i was seeking for perhaps because the way these books were placed. No one was awared where which book is kept.

As time passes and computer was introduced to the management they learnt how to fix these books...
And these every book was given a code and this code was also recorded in the database of computer and it became very easy for us to search what ever we want ... then we used to enter the book name and code shown to us then we easily picked what ever we were looking for....
Search is never complete
People do search till their death ....

Now computer is widely introduced in every business and it has its own importance...
Book Recording is replaced by Computers data base management system

So judge yourself where you stand
Lets make things easier

Mennat

Offline Meeren-Bluch

• Semi Seniour Baask
Why Importance to Database Management System?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »

An Accountant keeps recording of a particular business to know the profit and loss
And as much as Book Recording he will do ... as much as These books will occupy space..
While in computer this space will be occupied by a computer which can keep record up to 100 years
Imagine if One Ledger and Cash book with Files of all expenses(voucher) & sale lets say 12 files for expenses and 20 files for Sale (As much as customers) he keeps in a record for a year. 

Then 34 for a Year and for retrieving the date ... one has to look these files again , first you need to select specific file then you have to search for that particular date for Purchase or sale voucher ... As years will pass as more you have to keep 34 files for record..

While on computer your data is better recorded less space and easy retrieving ...

For betters results you need to know better statistics and for statistics you need to keep better recording

In medical,In Census, In Bank, In Business , In your daily life

You need to keep recording

Lets make thing easier
Lets move forward

Mennat

Offline Meeren-Bluch

• Semi Seniour Baask
How to get Rid of human error ...
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 10:52:18 PM »
If i understand human nature then human is very conscious regarding its surrounding
A loud voice can break its concentration and in result  H U M A N ... E R R O R  :)():(

While machine is limited to its work only it has no link with others ... it has no link with surrounding changes ... thats why people prefer Machines for its ACCURACY

Lets save our energy
Lets use our mind
Lets make things easier
Lets move forward

Mennat

Offline Muhammad Asim Baloch

• Administrator
    • Asim Baloch
Re: In search of New techniques For more better Results
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 01:02:55 AM »
Friend,

Although human is the ultimate , and complex machine ever built , it is the human which has given inteligence to the computer , but computers are essential to perform tasks much more faster then humans.

Thats cuz they have millions of transistors , which perform the task much more effectively and in milliseconds.

And humans if do the same operation again and again , they loose interest and get fedup , but a computer dose not.

In simple words we can say , they have there brain working at full speed and capacity , as compare to a human who cannot use 100% of his brain , in fact a average person uses only 8 to 12 % of his brain during his life span.

In modern times , computer literacy is essential for every person , i will like to encourage our baloch kids , brothers , sisters , to learn and spread the knowledge.

Mereen Baluch , Thanks for starting such a informative topic.